God Will save all.

very true

the most high God who is JEHOVAH ,does not want any to be destroyed . but many choose the wrong path , and instead of following the path of EVERLASTING LIFE they dont want it.

but the offer of everlasting life is open to all , what a loving God JEHOVAH is

, Jehovah "does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)

For this reason, he does not want anyone to be ignorant of him.

A prophet named Azariah said: "If you search for [God], he will let himself be found by you, but if you leave him he will leave you." (2 Chronicles 15:1, 2)

Hence, those who sincerely want to know God and his purposes can surely do so if they make the effort to search for him.

Tim 2:4 Who desires ALL MEN to be saved. and to come to knowledge of the truth.

John 12:47 If anyone hears My words and DOES NOT BELIEVE, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world but to SAVE THE WORLD.
( here is scripture God's word saying to the non believers that they will be saved.) I come to save the world(people).

1 John 4:14 and we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.(not just the few).

John 12:32 and I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL PEOPLES to MYSELF.( actually the word draw is mistrslated it should be (drags) all people.

1Cor. 15:22 For as in Adam we all die, even so in Christ ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE. (once again the word ALL not some or few or just believers)

1Cor 3:15- If anyone's work is burned he will suffer loss but he himself WILL BE SAVED yet so as through fire. I believe you quoted this verse once. (This is so important it shows that everybody will be saved even after their works are burned up in the lake of fire.)

2Cor. 5:15- and He(Jesus) died for ALL that those who live should live no longer for themesleves but for Him who died for THEM and rose again.(DIED FOR ALL)

1 Tim 4:9-11 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God who is the SAVIOR OF ALL MEN especially of those who believe.
( OK here we go some will say you see it says especially of these who believe. It is just saying that those who believe right now are special people. It would be like Darren loves dogs especially small dogs. Can you see how that works?God will save all but especially those who believes.)

Here is 8 scriptures showing proof Now lets see if you believe the word of God. I showed you where
God saving all people not just the few. I can not change your mind nor do I care it is up to God to open your eyes to the truth not me. Anyway go with God and may He show you the truth. I just planted the seed.

Thanks for some great conversation,
Darren

Now lets see if you believe the word of God. I showed you where
God saving all people not just the few.

Thanks for some great conversation,
Darren
the bible tells us that God desires no one to be destroyed . but as zepheniah 2 ;2-3 informs us , we have to seek righteousness and seek meekness .

Before [the] statute gives birth to [anything], [before the] day has passed by just like chaff, before there comes upon YOU people the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon YOU the day of Jehovah’s anger, seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger.

the reason it says PROBABLY (or perhaps) is because it is up to us as individuals
to seek righteousness and seek meekness.

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.psalm 37;11

For preservation, then, a person has to (1) seek Jehovah, (2) seek righteousness, and (3) seek meekness.

These requirements should be of great interest to us today. Why? Because just as Judah and Jerusalem faced a day of reckoning in the seventh century B.C.E., the nations of today in fact, all wicked ones are heading for a showdown with Jehovah God at the coming "great tribulation." (Matthew 24:21)

Any who desire to be concealed at that time must take decisive action now.

How? By seeking Jehovah, seeking righteousness, and seeking meekness before it is too late!

the bible tells us that God desires no one to be destroyed . but as zepheniah 2 ;2-3 informs us , we have to seek righteousness and seek meekness .

Before [the] statute gives birth to [anything], [before the] day has passed by just like chaff, before there comes upon YOU people the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon YOU the day of Jehovah’s anger, seek Jehovah, all YOU meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision. Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably YOU may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger.

the reason it says PROBABLY (or perhaps) is because it is up to us as individuals
to seek righteousness and seek meekness.

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.psalm 37;11

For preservation, then, a person has to (1) seek Jehovah, (2) seek righteousness, and (3) seek meekness.

These requirements should be of great interest to us today. Why? Because just as Judah and Jerusalem faced a day of reckoning in the seventh century B.C.E., the nations of today in fact, all wicked ones are heading for a showdown with Jehovah God at the coming "great tribulation." (Matthew 24:21)

Any who desire to be concealed at that time must take decisive action now.

How? By seeking Jehovah, seeking righteousness, and seeking meekness before it is too late!

So Mee what does all that mean do you believe God will save all or not?

I just gave you many scripture in which God will save everybody. Did you read them? Do you believe them? Do you believe in God's word?

Tim 2:4 Who desires ALL MEN to be saved. and to come to knowledge of the truth.

Darren
yes ,as the bible informs us it is the desire of God that ALL MEN come to a knowledge of the truth .

but many do not want that truth , even though God wants them too.

And God wants people to turn to him but again many do not want it.

Turn to me and be saved, all YOU [at the] ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no one else
ISAIAH 45;22 yes to be saved its a case of turning to God .

thats the way to be saved
:)

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting lifeJOHN 3;16

it seems action is called for

John 12:47 If anyone hears My words and DOES NOT BELIEVE, I do not judge him for I did not come to judge the world but to SAVE THE WORLD.
( here is scripture God's word saying to the non believers that they will be saved.) I come to save the world(people).

Darren
its good to read the before verses and the after verses then we have a better understanding of wants being said.

However, Jesus cried out and said: "He that puts faith in me puts faith, not in me [only], but in him [also] that sent me; 45 and he that beholds me beholds [also] him that sent me.

46 I have come as a light into the world, in order that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness.

47 But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him in the last day;

49 because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak.

50 Also, I know that his commandment means everlasting life. Therefore the things I speak, just as the Father has told me [them], so I speak [them]."

Jehovah’s love for the world of mankind moved him to send Jesus so that those who put faith in him might be saved.

Whether people are saved will be determined by whether they obey the things God instructed Jesus to speak.

The judgment will take place "in the last day," during Christ’s Thousand Year Reign.

when Jesus was on the earth he didnt come to judge at that time ,he came to save .

but some dont want to be saved , like in NOAHS DAY .they take no note

1 John 4:14 and we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as SAVIOR OF THE WORLD.(not just the few).

Darren

In addition, we ourselves have beheld and are bearing witness that the Father has sent forth his Son as Savior of the world. 1 john 4;14

very true indeed . but many do not see Jesus as a savior of the world :(

John 12:32 and I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL PEOPLES to MYSELF.( actually the word draw is mistrslated it should be (drags) all people.

Darren

And yet I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw men of all sorts
(Or, "all men.")
to me.

very true but read on in verse 37
But although he had performed so many signs before them, they were

NOT PUTTING FAITH IN HIM:(

1Cor. 15:22 For as in Adam we all die, even so in Christ ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE. (once again the word ALL not some or few or just believers)

Darren

For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive

1 COR 15;22

Yes we are all in a dieing state because of the first man Adam, just as ROMANS 5;12 informs us

That is why, just as through one man(adam) sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned.
romans 5;12

but as 1 cor 15;21 says
For since death is through a man,(Adam) resurrection of the dead is also through a man.(JESUS ):) ITS GOOD :)

1Cor 3:15- If anyone's work is burned he will suffer loss but he himself WILL BE SAVED yet so as through fire. I believe you quoted this verse once. (This is so important it shows that everybody will be saved even after their works are burned up in the lake of fire.)

Darren

if anyone’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved; yet, if so, [it will be] as through fire.1 COR 3;15

But as for you, in case you have warned someone wicked and he does not actually turn back from his wickedness and from his wicked way, he himself for his error will die; but as for you, you will have delivered your own soul EZEKIEL 3;19

it is very sad to see someone who does not turn around from wicked ways especially when a christian may have worked hard to help him to turn around , its like watching your house burn down , but at least you youself was not in it at the time , so you are saved .

2Cor. 5:15- and He(Jesus) died for ALL that those who live should live no longer for themesleves but for Him who died for THEM and rose again.(DIED FOR ALL)

Darren

and he(jesus) died for ALL that those who live might live no longer for themselves, but for him who died for them and was raised up.2 cor 5;15

yes ,gratitude for the depth of the love that God and Christ have shown us compelled us to dedicate our lives to God and become disciples of Christ.—John 3:16; 1 John 4:10, 11.

1 Tim 4:9-11 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance. For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God who is the SAVIOR OF ALL MEN especially of those who believe.
( OK here we go some will say you see it says especially of these who believe. It is just saying that those who believe right now are special people. It would be like Darren loves dogs especially small dogs. Can you see how that works?God will save all but especially those who believes.)

Darren
Faithful and deserving of full acceptance is that statement. 10 For to this end we are working hard and exerting ourselves, because we have rested our hope on a living God, who is a Savior of all sorts of men, especially of faithful ones.

Keep on giving these commands and teaching them.​

yes and notice what is said , they have rested their hope on a living God who is a savior of all sorts of men.

whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth. 1 timothy 2;4

O love Jehovah, all YOU LOYAL ones of his.
The faithful ones Jehovah is safeguarding,
But he is rewarding exceedingly anyone showing haughtiness.psalm 31;23

Jehovah is guarding all those loving him,
But all the wicked ones he will annihilate. PSALM 145;20

Faithful and deserving of full acceptance is that statement. 10 For to this end we are working hard and exerting ourselves, because we have rested our hope on a living God, who is a Savior of all sorts of men, especially of faithful ones.

Keep on giving these commands and teaching them.

yes and notice what is said , they have rested their hope on a living God who is a savior of all sorts of men.

whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth. 1 timothy 2;4

O love Jehovah, all YOU LOYAL ones of his.
The faithful ones Jehovah is safeguarding,
But he is rewarding exceedingly anyone showing haughtiness.psalm 31;23

Jehovah is guarding all those loving him,
But all the wicked ones he will annihilate. PSALM 145;20

GREAT Passage:Who's WILL is that ALL sorts of men will BE SAVED. Not by man's will, will he be saved. Do you agree?

they have rested their hope(hope) If man has free will why would he HOPE to be saved when he can just choose or will his salvation

HE can't,thats why.Onlythrough Jesus Christ can one be admitted into HisFather's Kingdom.

Thanks you just helped me out on free will and All will be saved.

Thank you MEE!

GREAT Passage:Who's WILL is that ALL sorts of men will BE SAVED. Not by man's will, will he be saved. Do you agree?

!

yes ,alsorts of men and women make the right choice , and do the right thing inline with Gods purpose.
He does not mind what sort they are

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one [person] in union with Christ Jesus.

Galatians 3 ;28

but just as alsorts do the right thing, others will choose not too . and 2 peter 3;7 informs us that it will be THE UNGODLY that will be destroyed

But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of DESTRUCTION of the UNGODLY men.
2 peter 3;7

and no it does not mean a litral fire .

in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus
2 thessalonians 1;8

Mee I notice most of your replies are quoted from scripture. But I don't know what you think I know what scripture says and I like you believe in Scripture because it is The word of God. but I would lik to hear it from you. What do you fell about what I have wrote.

Will God save everbody? This includes the most evilest people who ever lived on this planted.

Do you believe in a place where God will send non believers to be tortured and tormented forever ever?/ or do you believe like some that man sends himself to hell?

Darren

Do you believe in a place where God will send non believers to be tortured and tormented forever ever?/ or do you believe like some that man sends himself to hell?

Darren
i believe what the bible teaches , and the bible does not teach that there is a litral place where God tortures people for ever and ever , having the correct understanding about what the bible REALLY teaches sets us free from manmade doctrines such as hellfire.

its a case of life or death ,
EVERLASTING LIFE, OR TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

i believe what the bible teaches , and the bible does not teach that there is a litral place where God tortures people for ever and ever , having the correct understanding about what the bible REALLY teaches sets us free from manmade doctrines such as hellfire.

its a case of life or death ,
EVERLASTING LIFE, OR TOTAL DESTRUCTION.

Hell is a real place. It is not mere unconsciousness. It is not temporal. It is eternal torment. That is why Jesus spoke more of hell than heaven and spent so much time warning people not to go there. After all, if people just stopped existing, why warn them? If it was temporal, they'd get out in a while. But if it were eternal and conscious, then the warning is strong.

Jesus said, "And if your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out, and throw it from you; for it is better for you that one of the parts of your body perish, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off, and throw it from you; for it is better for you that one of the parts of your body perish, than for your whole body to go into hell"

Hell is a real place. It is not mere unconsciousness. It is not temporal. It is eternal torment. That is why Jesus spoke more of hell than heaven and spent so much time warning people not to go there. After all, if people just stopped existing, why warn them? If it was temporal, they'd get out in a while. But if it were eternal and conscious, then the warning is strong.

Jesus said, "And if your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out, and throw it from you; for it is better for you that one of the parts of your body perish, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off, and throw it from you; for it is better for you that one of the parts of your body perish, than for your whole body to go into hell"
accurate knowledge about what the bible REALLY teaches will aid to your understanding of what the bible really teaches. and it will set you free from manmade doctrines.

listening to what Jesus REALLY taught is what it is all about .

If, now, that right eye of yours is making you stumble, tear it out and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial to you for one of your members to be lost to you than for your whole body to be pitched into Ge·hen´na.
Also, if your right hand is making you stumble, cut it off and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial to you for one of your members to be lost than for your whole body to land in Ge·hen´na.
matthew 5;29- 30

(Ge·hen´na) [Gr. form of the Heb. Geh Hin·nom´, "Valley of Hinnom"].

GE-HEN NA Symbolic of Complete Destruction. It is evident that Jesus used Gehenna as representative of utter destruction resulting from adverse judgment by God, hence with no resurrection to life as a soul being possible. (Mt 10:28; Lu 12:4, 5)

Accurate understanding of what the bible REALLY teaches, will set people free from false hellfire teachings of man. :)

accurate knowledge about what the bible REALLY teaches will aid to your understanding of what the bible really teaches. and it will set you free from manmade doctrines.

listening to what Jesus REALLY taught is what it is all about .

If, now, that right eye of yours is making you stumble, tear it out and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial to you for one of your members to be lost to you than for your whole body to be pitched into Ge·hen´na.
Also, if your right hand is making you stumble, cut it off and throw it away from you. For it is more beneficial to you for one of your members to be lost than for your whole body to land in Ge·hen´na.
matthew 5;29- 30

(Ge·hen´na) [Gr. form of the Heb. Geh Hin·nom´, "Valley of Hinnom"].

GE-HEN NA Symbolic of Complete Destruction. It is evident that Jesus used Gehenna as representative of utter destruction resulting from adverse judgment by God, hence with no resurrection to life as a soul being possible. (Mt 10:28; Lu 12:4, 5)

Accurate understanding of what the bible REALLY teaches, will set people free from false hellfire teachings of man. :)

Well then that includes...you. Too bad you are as biased as everyone else. You show no proof, or truth...just your "official" opinion. 0 for three...

Well then that includes...you. Too bad you are as biased as everyone else. You show no proof, or truth...just your "official" opinion. 0 for three...
yes i am biased towards what the bible teaches the bible is my aurthority .
and as the bible informs mee, YOUR WORD IS TRUTH

Jesus Christ in praying to his Father, the Great Creator, Jehovah, declared: "Your word is truth." (John 17:17)

yes i am biased towards what the bible teaches the bible is my aurthority .
and as the bible informs mee, YOUR WORD IS TRUTH

Jesus Christ in praying to his Father, the Great Creator, Jehovah, declared: "Your word is truth." (John 17:17)
Nope, just makes you a bigot. The bible teaches nothing. it is a book... Humans take what they want from it. And what they want is what they want to hear or see or feel, not what is truth.

Your word mee, is definitely not what I would hang my life on. Neither is your interpretation of things concerning God...

Back