God Will save all.

Your word mee, is definitely not what I would hang my life on. quote]

I am so glad to hear that , my words mean nothing, but the words from the bible are most benefical to all of us.

they are saying from the most high psalm 83;18
2 timothy 3;16-17

Jesus said MY Words ARE SPIRIT and LIFE. If one does not understand what this means one will never understand the Scriptures.

God will save everbody. Here once again is three scriptures that say God will save everbody.

John 12:47 and if anyone hears MY words and DOES NOT BELIEVE I do not judge him for I did not come to judged the world BUT TO SAVE THE WORLD.

1Cor 15:22 and as in Adam ALL die even so in Christ ALL SHALL BE MADE ALIVE .

John 12:32 and I am lifted up from the earth I will draw ALL PEOPLE to MYSELF.
The word draw in strong's concordent is really drag. I will drag ALL PEOPLE TO MYSELF.
Just one scripture that refutes any of these three scriptures.

There are many more scripture that says Jesus is the Saviour of ALL mankind.

God will save everbody. Here once again is three scriptures that say God will save everbody.

John 12:47 and if anyone hears MY words and DOES NOT BELIEVE I do not judge him for I did not come to judged the world BUT TO SAVE THE WORLD.

quote]
when Jesus came to earth as a man he did not come to judge mankind at that time, he came to save .
But as the bible informs us, there will come a time when those who have not heeded Jesus words will be judged .

as we can read in the next verses

He that disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him in the last day; because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak. Also, I know that his commandment means everlasting life. Therefore the things I speak, just as the Father has told me [them], so I speak [them]."

so then , just as in the days of Jesus when he was on earth, many Jews
stubbornly rejected the evidence that this One is their promised Deliverer.

and so it is today

Jehovah’s love for the world of mankind moved him to send Jesus so that those who put faith in him might be saved.john 3;16
Whether people are saved will be determined by whether they obey the things God instructed Jesus to speak. The judgment will take place "in the last day," during Christ’s Thousand Year Reign.

quote]

we are all in a dieing state we have inherited inperfection from the first man Adam .
Clearly, Jesus Christ plays a key role in eliminating sin and death.

He said that he came to earth "to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many." (Matthew 20:28)

The situation is comparable to a kidnapping, in which release of the hostage can be obtained only by a specified payment.

In this case, the ransom that can free us from sin and death is Jesus’ perfect human life.—Acts 10:39-43.

To provide the ransom, God sent Jesus to the earth to sacrifice his life. "God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might . . . have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

But these have been written down that YOU may believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God, and that, BECAUSE OF BELIEVING YOU may have life by means of his name.
JOHN 20;31 yes action is called for​

that everyone BELIEVING IN HIM
may have everlasting life.john 3;15

He that EXERCISES FAITH in the Son has everlasting life; he that disobeys the Son WILL NOT SEE LIFE but the wrath of God remains upon him.JOHN 3;36

And this is the witness given, that God gave us everlasting life, and this life is in his Son. He that has the Son has this life; he that does not have the Son of God does not have this life.1 JOHN 5;11-12

ACTION IS CALLED FOR I THINK :) as the bible informs mee

John 12:32 and I am lifted up from the earth I will draw ALL PEOPLE to MYSELF.
The word draw in strong's concordent is really drag. I will drag ALL PEOPLE TO MYSELF.

There are many more scripture that says Jesus is the Saviour of ALL mankind.

Pointing to the consequences of his approaching death, Jesus says: "And yet I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw men of all sorts to me." His death is in no way a defeat, for by means of it, he will draw others to himself so that they may enjoy everlasting life.

The Jews’ lack of faith in Jesus fulfills the words of Isaiah about the ‘eyes of people being blinded and their hearts being hardened so that they do not turn around to be healed.’ the Jews, in fulfillment of what Isaiah wrote, stubbornly reject the evidence that this One was their promised Deliverer.
On the other hand, many even of the rulers (evidently members of the Jewish high court, the Sanhedrin) actually put faith in Jesus.
Nicodemus and Joseph of Arimathea are two of these rulers.

What
about texts such as Titus 2:11, which refers to "the salvation of all men," according to the rendering of RS?

Other texts, such as John 12:32, Romans 5:18, and 1 Timothy 2:3, 4, convey a similar thought in RS, KJ, NE, TEV, etc.

The Greek expressions rendered "all" and "everyone" in these verses are inflected forms of the word pas.

As shown in Vine’s Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words (London, 1962, Vol. I, p. 46), pas can also mean "every kind or variety." So, in the above verses, instead of "all," the expression "every kind of" could be used; or "all sorts of," as is done in NWT .

Which is correct—"all" or the thought conveyed by "all sorts of"?

Well, which rendering is also harmonious with the rest of the Bible?

The latter one is. Consider Acts 10:34, 35; Revelation 7:9, 10; 2 Thessalonians 1:9. (Note: Other translators also recognize this sense of the Greek word, as is shown by their renderings of it at Matthew 5:11—"all kinds of," RS, TEV; "every kind of," NE; "all manner of," KJ.)

quote]

Does 1 Corinthians 15:22 prove that all humans will eventually be saved?

It says: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive." (RS) As shown in the surrounding verses, what is under discussion here is resurrection.

Who will be resurrected?

All whose death is attributable to Adamic sin (see verse 21) but who have not also personally committed the willful transgressions set forth in Hebrews 10:26-29.
As Jesus was raised from Hades (Acts 2:31), so all others who are in Hades will be "made alive" by means of the resurrection. (Rev. 1:18; 20:13)

Will all of these gain eternal salvation?

That opportunity will be open to them, but not everyone will take hold of it, as is indicated at John 5:28, 29, which shows that the outcome to some will be adverse "judgment."

quote]

Matt. 7:13, 14, RS: "Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few."

it seems many are on the road to destruction , but only a few will find the road to life

Rev. 21:8, RS: "As for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

as we all know the book of revelation is highly symbolic, and it does not mean that it is a litral lake of fire , it is just symbolic of total destruction. but those mentioned there will not get life, it will be the opposite to life .

These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength,
2 thessalonians 1;9

quote]
when Jesus came to earth as a man he did not come to judge mankind at that time, he came to save .
But as the bible informs us, there will come a time when those who have not heeded Jesus words will be judged .

as we can read in the next verses

He that disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him in the last day; because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak. Also, I know that his commandment means everlasting life. Therefore the things I speak, just as the Father has told me [them], so I speak [them]."

so then , just as in the days of Jesus when he was on earth, many Jews
stubbornly rejected the evidence that this One is their promised Deliverer.

and so it is today

Jehovah’s love for the world of mankind moved him to send Jesus so that those who put faith in him might be saved.john 3;16
Whether people are saved will be determined by whether they obey the things God instructed Jesus to speak. The judgment will take place "in the last day," during Christ’s Thousand Year Reign.

The Bible says we all will be judge. Sorry Mee man has no say so in His salvation. Only God has that power. Being saved. That is Jesus Job to save and He is best at it. He will save all Just as scripture say. I come to save the world. Not some. All why is so hard to understand what plainly the scripture say.

Hi Mee,

Whether people are saved will be determined by whether they obey the things God instructed Jesus to speak.

I agree a little here.

From the NASB: Ezekil 18:
26:"When a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and dies because of it, for his iniquity which he has committed he will die.
27:"Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life.
28:"Because he considered and turned away from all his transgressions which he had committed, he shall surely live: he shall not die.

Joe

Back