Television Series.

thankful that Top gear is shown here, but sad that The Bill isnt!! and now I hear its all over......................(insert sad face here). I love Smiffy(smithy). lol

Star Trek .......... love it.......... always will. and can watch it over and over again. Sometimes, when I watch the old series.....Kirk etc......... I often wonder.... Gene Rodenberry.......... who were you, really?

Lol, just re-watched that movie a bit ago, the new movie was awesome, there ya happy, no bad mouthing.

With the whole alternate universe thing, and just, the whole story and everything, it felt like fanfic, but in a really good way.

Like a really well written fanfic turned screenplay with a massive cgi budget, lol. Can't go wrong with that.

Got my sis watchin the new Doc Who and Torchwood with me as I'm simultaniously wwatching the fifth Doctor. Nice. The tenth Doc, definitely my favorite so far, won by a hair against the ninth, just because the ninth only got one season. *grumble*

I've still got a warm and fuzzy place in my heart for the third, though. You never forget your first Doctor, lol.

except for Sarah Jane's doggie and maybe the TARDIS.

I miss K9. Before they changed his voice. He and Sarah Jane come back in the new series for one episode. It's wondrous! Don't know why everyone made such a big deal about Sarah Jane, though. For me she was just, meh.
I liked Leela. I mean, she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, (who is next to the Doctor) But she smacked a chick for being all hysterical and screaming and junk. Gotta love that, lol, and she was the only one who wasn't completely useless.

I've gotta stop talkin about Who... Gonna bore everyone to death...

TheWalkingDeadPoster.jpg

Storyline: 8/10
Characters: 7/10
Action: 6/10

Verdict: Definitely worth watching !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Right now I'm watching an all-night marathon of "The Locator". It's a reality show about Troy Dunn, who finds lost people & reunites them with the folks looking for them. He's reunited adopted children with their biological families, parents & the children stolen by non-custodial ex-spouses, etc. Nearly every episode makes me cry.

When i lived back in Australia there was a show very similar to that, my kids used to say to me, Mum, do you have your box of tissues... you know you are going to need it!! LOL, yes, i love those shows too.

p.s
Star Trek movie marathon all day this sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayayayaayayayay

Last edited:
When i lived back in Australia there was a show very similar to that, my kids used to say to me, Mum, do you have your box of tissues... you know you are going to need it!! LOL, yes, i love those shows too.

p.s
Star Trek movie marathon all day this sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayayayayaayayayay
when I was down under I caught some game show, Letters and Numbers on SBS... I enjoyed that game...

Wonder how long before the US will copy it.

p.s

LOL Nice to hear!!! I been watching Star Treks constantly for the like last three months? lol... Only in the early stages of Deep Space Nine Season 5!

A new series coming out called 'Atlantic'? Or something I think I want to see that.

havent heard about atlantic.. but im a big fan of stargate (atlantis etc). and all the stargate series except for universe...... couldnt follow it at all!!

Because I -love- Star trek so darn much lol... I did get all other Sci Fi spacey series Stargate and Battlestar Gallatica the lot lol.... They take up some space and I think I will be in my 30's by the time I have seen it all once over.

havent heard about atlantic.. but im a big fan of stargate (atlantis etc). and all the stargate series except for universe...... couldnt follow it at all!!

"Universe" is the only one I watch, because it has Robert Carlyle in it. I don't watch it regularly, though.

Felt like digging up an old thread today. 'South Park' was one of the most irreverent shows of all times. This little animated gem spared no one. Everyone and everything was unmercifully made fun of. Including religion and the deities that represent them.

South Park Season 5 Episode 3 is a particular favorite of mine. In it, various religious figures got together to discus what to do about David Blaine. My favorite quote is when Buddha said to Jesus, "it's alright, all is as it should be." Upon which Jesus replied to Buddha, "ah, shut up Buddha!" I have no idea why I found that so funny then, but secretly I still do.

Felt like digging up an old thread today. 'South Park' was one of the most irreverent shows of all times. This little animated gem spared no one. Everyone and everything was unmercifully made fun of. Including religion and the deities that represent them.

South Park Season 5 Episode 3 is a particular favorite of mine. In it, various religious figures got together to discus what to do about David Blaine. My favorite quote is when Buddha said to Jesus, "it's alright, all is as it should be." Upon which Jesus replied to Buddha, "ah, shut up Buddha!" I have no idea why I found that so funny then, but secretly I still do.
the modern personification of deities (and yes I know the Islamic stance doesn't look favorably on it) is quite funny. I was going to describe a scene from a show, but once I wrote it out, it wasn't funny anymore. Either way yes it is funny that South Park can get away with offending everyone.

Another show I liked was, 'Gilligan's Island' I can remember watching it as a kid thoroughly confused as to why they were trying to get off the island. They seem to have everything they need, I thought minus all of modern society's BS.

Great line from "The Big Bang Theory" TV series a moment ago.

Sheldon chatting with his mother.

Mother: You can believe that and you have trouble believing the story of Noah's ark.

Sheldon: What did they feed the lions?

Mother: The dead bodies of drowned sinners.....

Back