Christian Fundamentalist Terrorist in Oslo

The killer clearly had a beef with the Ten Commandments.

Profile from Channel 4 News:

According to Norwegian police and posts he has made online, Breivik supports far-right ideologies and has called for the formation of a "cultural Euro-Tea Party" referring to the grass-roots right-wing organisation in the US supported by Sarah Palin.
In posts on a Norwegian website, Breivik shows he has an interest and deep, current knowledge of UK far-right politics. In one posting he called for the establishment of a "Norwegian EDL" and he claims to have had contact with it and another far-right organisation, Stop the Islamification of Europe.
He believes that the tactics of the EDL are "now to entice an overreaction from Jihad Youth / Extreme-Marxists something they have succeeded several times already. The reaction has been repeatedly shown on the news which has booster EDLs ranks high. This has also benefited GDP. WinWin for both"

The fear of otherness is getting more troubling in europ and since I'm from the northern parts I feel it sneaking in to our politics.
It got a hold of Denmark a while back, and then it crept into the Swedish parliament in the last election. And now this.
I don't like this at all, but it's life and I'm wondering how it will all turn out in a couple of years.

i was with some muslims who were quite pleased that he was not a brown man with a beard.

also they were quite willing to swallow the aljazeera lie that he was a christian fundamentalist terrorist,

The fear of otherness is getting more troubling in europ and since I'm from the northern parts I feel it sneaking in to our politics.
It got a hold of Denmark a while back, and then it crept into the Swedish parliament in the last election. And now this.
I don't like this at all, but it's life and I'm wondering how it will all turn out in a couple of years.

there is nothing wrong with otherness, just as long as its in other places.

i like my country how it is, i dont want parts if it to be like pakistan.

i was with some muslims who were quite pleased that he was not a brown man with a beard.

also they were quite willing to swallow the aljazeera lie that he was a christian fundamentalist terrorist,

Why would that be so hard to believe? People have twisted religion to their own ends since it was invented. Just because this guy was an extreme right wing Christian doesn't mean all Christians are violent sociopaths.

there is nothing wrong with otherness, just as long as its in other places.

i like my country how it is, i dont want parts if it to be like pakistan.
I believe that all things will change and that I can never know how things will turn out in the end. I will oppose specific change that I don't a agree with, like a specific law, but I don't believe there is a point in trying to prevent change. I do understand what you're saying though so you don't have to defend yourself :)

Why would that be so hard to believe? People have twisted religion to their own ends since it was invented. Just because this guy was an extreme right wing Christian doesn't mean all Christians are violent sociopaths.

well because as far as I can see it would be very hard to twist the teachings of Jesus to justify mass murder.

well because as far as I can see it would be very hard to twist the teachings of Jesus to justify mass murder.

Again, Christianity is not only about the New Testament though.

Most Christian hate groups use the Old Testament to justify their actions, and indeed this is included in your faith and you are instructed to read it.

There are many instances of mass murder in the Old Testament, not least perhaps its most famous story - that of Noah. God has justified killing ALL of humanity except a single family. Not only this, but he has justified killing everything that walks on land due to his displeasure with humanity.

You see, certainly Christians are to be loved by them, but for many Christians, the Old Testament describes what to do with infidels and others that deny their faith - those they deem as sinners. Of course, at the same time, they use the New Testament to ratify their own sinful actions - they are only looking for a way to justify their hatred for others, not to actually grow spiritually.

The cycle goes round and round, always there is a way to justify anything you want. This is merely the latest example in a long, long line.

I'm somewhat confused about birds and fish, I guess if you could swim well enough you were fine - in fact it seems even another human made it in the form of Manu, who got to play Adam all over again in India. This might explain all the races remaining, maybe they just represent others that were saved? Noah was just stuck with his wife, while others got to design their own - might explain why other races women seem more attractive too, lol. :D

From all I have read about this guy his Christianity did not play a part in his actions.
What he did was despicable and horrible but I don't think it was because he was a Christian.

I second this opinion!

And more importantly ---WTF cares what he thinks ---except the newspaper industry and everybody getting paid overtime to protect him.

Judges, police, firemen, doctors, publishers are all paying their high rents with this guys actions ---it is disgusting. If he is un-doubtedly the perpetrator he should be interagated for his background connections and any ties with assessories.

The procasting of his motives is B.S. sensationalism.

Is it sensational?

The lost lives are due their stories more than this miscreant.

He should be publically torn apart by horses ---that is all.

Instead of making claims that he is Religiously inspired ---it would be better to use him as the poster child of Insanity in the modern age.

I second this opinion!

And more importantly ---WTF cares what he thinks ---except the newspaper industry and everybody getting paid overtime to protect him.

Judges, police, firemen, doctors, publishers are all paying their high rents with this guys actions ---it is disgusting. If he is un-doubtedly the perpetrator he should be interagated for his background connections and any ties with assessories.

The procasting of his motives is B.S. sensationalism.

Is it sensational?

The lost lives are due their stories more than this miscreant.

He should be publically torn apart by horses ---that is all.

Instead of making claims that he is Religiously inspired ---it would be better to use him as the poster child of Insanity in the modern age.

The press is pointing to his insanity by pointing out his philosophy...

The deaths are extremely unfortunate, but without looking into and educating the public about his motives, we open ourselves to it happening again. By separating his actions from common group-think we cannot learn any lesson, we write it off again like we have the Unibomber and countless others. This is the real injustice, that we allow people to deny that these groups can affect anyone.

People do not think sanely when part of a group, they subconsciously fear being left out or being outcast so they will go along with anything under enough pressure, all humans wish to fit in as we are fundamentally social creatures. We still have to learn that it is ok to differ from friends else this can happen again and again.

without looking into and educating the public about his motives, we open ourselves to it happening again.

Instead of "educating the public" ---publicise him as the poster child of Insanity in the modern age.

The old adage:
"Dog Bites Man" is not News.
"Man Bites Dog" is News.

Therein, no one cares what the man has to say . . . but we all need to know what the Dog's manifesto says.

Instead of "educating the public" ---publicise him as the poster child of Insanity in the modern age.

The old adage:
"Dog Bites Man" is not News.
"Man Bites Dog" is News.

Therein, no one cares what the man has to say . . . but we all need to know what the Dog's manifesto says.

You only reject my words because you identify yourself with a group, and thus are becoming defensive.

Read my words again without projecting this bias onto them.

I am not suggesting anyone actually care, like this is some kind of advertisement for his movement... we must learn what has led to his actions to avoid them in the future, this is all I am saying.

We have written off this tie with the unibomber and with other white power movements, and so again it has happened. Every white power movement in the world is centered around Christianity, it is time we investigate how exactly this has become possible through religious doctrines. It is time we realize this isn't just a random crazy person, this is actually quite prevalent in the Christian world - although not usually to this extreme.

Jesus said to judge by the fruits, these are the fruits of Christianity in the world we live in, and it has always been the case - always Christian nations have justified oppressing other races due to a sense of their own superiority, how has this become possible?

This dates back to the Roman Empire, they justified their conquests in the same way: if you're not a white Christian, you are not human, so it is ok to kill you. If a given Christian does not see things this way, it is fine, but this is how your ancestors came to the faith. They were attacked and killed unless they converted to the faith. Do not be fooled, this is exactly what this man means by "European", he means white Christian. Do you know how small the number of Christians was before Constantine adopted it? It was nothing... everywhere that Rome or part of its former Empire conquered, today we see Christianity dominant there - this is not accidental. Where no influence from Rome is felt, there is no Christian majority. Always, this has been the justification, if you are not white Christian, you are a Barbarian.

. . . this is some kind of advertisement for his movement.

I see here convoluted rationale.

He was not found to be a religous Christian!

He is a Demon first-class.

Such demons cause Chaos.

Chaos is the hallmark of demonic actions.

Any attempt to surmise he was motivated by Christian Ethos is simply an attempt at mis-information ---for ulterior movtives that I do not know of.

Breivik claimed to be a Justiciar of the Knights Templar, and claimed that his actions though rash were a marketing attempt for his movement. So there it is.

Breivik claimed to be a Justiciar of the Knights Templar, and claimed that his actions though rash were a marketing attempt for his movement. So there it is.

Breivik DEMONSTARTED to be a Homocidal Murderer, and claimed that his actions though rash were a marketing attempt for Homocidal Murdering. So there it is.

Now the only question will be Who will protray him when the movie is made.

Breivik DEMONSTARTED to be a Homocidal Murderer, and claimed that his actions though rash were a marketing attempt for Homocidal Murdering. So there it is.

Now the only question will be Who will protray him when the movie is made.

Yeah, You're right. Denial really is the only way out of this. But why shout? You weren't responsible for any of this.

Back