"Oneness" and Satan

Filling each sentence with everything means you are saying nothing.

Or that every sentence contains the whole, can stand on its own.

I cannot say something which apposes unity.

Even my opposition is against what is not united.

If you cling to something divisive, I will move to destroy it.

Shiva is the name of union and that which unifies.

I am Shiva.

Om is my presence, energy has met unity, this sound is its expression.

Shanti is my fruit, bliss is the state of the unified consciousness.

Om Shanti.

Being at peace, consuming peaceful thoughts as sustenance for our mind is bliss....as if you are at peace with all in your consciousness, you are one with all, at peace with all.

aum shanti shanti

This sentence does not stand on it's own since I don't understand how the words relate to each other?

You are expressing dissonance.

The statement is of resonance.

It arises from OM.

For you, the words are a cacophony.

The yogi strives for symphony.

Shanti, bliss or peace, is found in realizing the symphony.

Lack of understanding makes it a cacophony.

I don't know how to help you see the symphony.

It is too apparent.

Being at peace, consuming peaceful thoughts as sustenance for our mind is bliss....as if you are at peace with all in your consciousness, you are one with all, at peace with all.

aum shanti shanti

Om Shanti _/|\_

Beautiful, thank you.

Tea, I would suggest that arguing with someone who does not care whether you understand him or not is a waste of time. Of course it is your time to waste and if you are enjoying yourself, do carry on!

I care, hence expression.

If you are not apt to union, there is nothing that can be done.

I can only go on showing how everything is already united.

Your very disagreement is the cause of disunity.

How to bring it in?

Om Shanti.

That union.

I don't know.... I'm thinking Psalms, Revelation, Shel Silverstien, eecummings...

sometimes prose conveys...

not just the content but the holes between...

Elusive but I think I can read between the lines

I care, hence expression.

If you are not apt to union, there is nothing that can be done.

I can only go on showing how everything is already united.

Your very disagreement is the cause of disunity.

How to bring it in?

Om Shanti.

That union.

You are 30 years old, you've said.
What country are you from?
I assume you are male. Am I correct?

I understand what you are saying. The problem is in your emulation. Understanding something is different from experiencing it. Experience is different from acquiring the essential nature of it. We feel your inconsistencies, which makes us push you away and not trust you. Try being sincere. We may actually like you better. And don't tell me your being yourself. If you truly believe this shallowness is you, you need to see a therapist for avoidance issues - no offense. I say it hoping you are not hurt by this. With that, dare I add you do come off clinically narcissistic :(

Oh and Asiza, if you think your bad behavior is a problem; believe me you are a saint compared to some who have crossed our paths on this site. Guess you will just have to try harder! ;)

Now, that would open Pandora's box. Me need more inner balance :p

Tea, I would suggest that arguing with someone who does not care whether you understand him or not is a waste of time. Of course it is your time to waste and if you are enjoying yourself, do carry on!

You are quite right. I wouldn't say I was enjoying it, perhaps putting up a light resistance.

Wil, thank you for the explanation, I was trying to make a point on the nature of language. That it doesn't convey what you want it to simply by wishing it to, it takes effort.

You are 30 years old, you've said.
What country are you from?
I assume you are male. Am I correct?

I understand what you are saying. The problem is in your emulation. Understanding something is different from experiencing it. Experience is different from acquiring the essential nature of it. We feel your inconsistencies, which makes us push you away and not trust you. Try being sincere. We may actually like you better. And don't tell me your being yourself. If you truly believe this shallowness is you, you need to see a therapist for avoidance issues - no offense. I say it hoping you are not hurt by this. With that, dare I add you do come off clinically narcissistic :(

I would have to ask what you think I am emulating?

Union is my experience.

I am trying to convey that unity.

This is sincere.

I am almost brought to tears with desire to show you.

What can I do?

If you can't see, it is hopeless.

Back