Your Daily Rant

To Whom It May Concern,

I picked up several tins of :kitty: food yesterday (four small, one medium.) I opened only one small one, but I'm missing all of the others (the combined price for the remaining ones is close to $6US, perhaps even more.) How would you feel if I thrwe out at least that much of your stuff in retalliation? Thank the PtBs that my medication that I picked up yesterday was fully covered by my health insurance!

To Whom It May Concern #2,

You complain about my music being too loud? Do you even know what I'm playing at any time? I listen to "classic" rock on weekdays, Saturday(Caturday) and Sunday are my NPR days (little-to-no music) plus my rl friends and I were leveling our RP characters, plus one of my friends was rather distracted due to the fact her niece had to undergo surgery (the niece was severely burned so she had to get skin grafts [she's home now, but it's going to be touch and go for a while].) Right now, I want to defenestrate you in such a way that you can be used as a skin/an organ donator yourself!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Would the insect that bit me in the ear on Friday please refrain.

I have arms, legs, various other places you can chew away on if you must, but in the ear results in discomfort out of all proportion to the damage you caused, you little ****, and if I catch you creeping in again I shall react without mercy and my justice will be swift and final.

Meanwhile, I've got half a head like a football, feel like I've been hit in the face with a frying-pan, and am dosed up on pain killers, antibiotics – and I really try and avoid antibiotics – and antihistamines and what have you and MY FACE HURTS ...

Not a happy bunny.

To Whom It May Concern,

Would the insect that bit me in the ear on Friday please refrain.

I have arms, legs, various other places you can chew away on if you must, but in the ear results in discomfort out of all proportion to the damage you caused, you little ****, and if I catch you creeping in again I shall react without mercy and my justice will be swift and final.

Meanwhile, I've got half a head like a football, feel like I've been hit in the face with a frying-pan, and am dosed up on pain killers, antibiotics – and I really try and avoid antibiotics – and antihistamines and what have you and MY FACE HURTS ...

Not a happy bunny.
Oh wow, on top of everything else! Hang in there ...
:(

To Whom It May Concern,

My power went out for the second time in as many days! I'm lucky that I don't have any electric medical devices to keep me alive/functioning nor do I require an elevator/"lift" (several of my neighbours do require such ammenities!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

4 AM is not the time to phone me unless it's a life-or-death emergency. An impending wedding is not an emergency. Sod off!

My landline's been cutting out now and then. I do not deserve to get cussed out for not hearing you. Next time, you're getting an earfull of air horn!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Just because you see professional-grade movie cameras being used doesn't give you the right to saunter in front of them. Hell, I will wager the cost of King Charles III's coronation that every shot that you're in will end up on the cutting room's floor (there was an episode of Top Chef America being filmed while I was getting groceries from what I understand.) Complainee, grow the [holy language, Batman!] up!

To Whom It May Concen, #2,

Spices are usually in the same aisle as flour, aka the baking aisle. Flour and flower are pronounced roughly the same way, so if you can't find what you're looking for near produce, try the other area before throwing a tantrum.. It took all of my won't power not to upend you into your basket/trolley (might've made for some interesting footage!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

FOX "News" and the RNC held the first round of Republican debates here, plus they had to bring in canine security officers. I'm deathly allrtgic to dogs, so I had to stay inside *I don't want to die atm.) I've been vomiting due to swveral neighbours not abiding my reasonable (to me) restrictions. There's a "lift"/elevevator that I don't use unless I'm using a laundry room on another story of the building (wheeled laundry "basket".) I cannot help projectile vomiting all over management's clothes!

I have a cardiac condition plus I live with three :kitty:s. I have a difficult time of it lifting the used litterbox filler into the garbage recepticle. Plus, there has been interesting coloured "water" spilling into the loo through the exhaust fan above the toilet. Don't chew me out for the fact that you were inundated with odours, especially after a "shower" from upstairs!! Next time, bring at least two changes of clothes!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

If you're going to cook something, stay awake/alert! You set off the bloody fire alams throughout the building!

If a fire alarm goes off, a$$/u/me that it's for an actual fire and evacuate! People have bloody died because they stayed in their homes/disregarded a fire alarm. Hell, I would alert the fire department of The Trio instead of risking my life (firefighters have the equipment to get The Trio out safely/revive them if needed!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Who can I talk to about getting some rain?? Or some temperature below the fires of hell!
Who can you talk to other than a God or a Goddess, our imaginary helpers.
Now, I find that many other countries too are in bad shape all over the world.
We will have to bear our losses.

To Whom It May Concern,

There's a legitimate reason to stop baking. Mine was that the oven was broken (it was fixed yesterday [heating element was severely corroded],]) so I stopped baking completely (I don't want to risk The Trio's lives due to a fire) You might want to follow suit, especially for your canine companions! Just let maintenance know that you need to have your stove fixed, and they'll do it. Oh, and you'd better be dressed properly when they come to fix it! You're over 80!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Be grateful that said car didn't get airborne by one kid or the other!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Who said it didn't?

Though the most memorable airborne moment in this house was when the oldest threw his computer down the stairs and it bounced out the [closed] window.

He then ran and hid in the attic, and texted his therapist that he needed to set up a meeting to talk about his anger problem.

Sorry to hear that, JustGeorge. Hope it gets better.
Thankfully, the son who threw the computer out the window has matured a good deal, and really did work on anger management with his therapist. It took a few years, but at 17, he's now able to recognize when he's getting angry before its a full blown meltdown(and tends to excuse himself until he's stable again).

I think that incident happened when he was around 14.

Back