Your Daily Rant

To Whom It May Concern,

Can't you read? The laundry rules are posted plainly on the wall of said room/s, especially the rules involving the times laundry has to be done..

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

If you're going to cook, don't take a nap while the stove and/or oven is on! The fire alarms in the building went off (again!)

To Whom It May Concern #2,

No, I didn't order a Thanksgiving meal. I'm allergic to pork products (for one) and the rest of the meal's off my diet for other reasons.

To Whom It May Concern #3,

Keep your hands off my :kitty:s! They're not declawed, and they're not afraid to use them!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Apple cores do not go in with the recycleables! The closest to recycleables is composting! Also, it is posted everywhere in the complex that recycling goes into either paper sacks or translucent blue sacks specifically for recycling. It's not just the complex's rules; it's countywide. Keep your clear garbage bags for just that: garbage!

Sidewalks aren't meant for motorized vehicle traffic other than electric wheelchairs and/or electric scooters like they have in stores. You plowed into a service dog!

Just because you believe that you're in the autism spectrum doesn't give you permission to tell off-colour "jokes" in a restaurant. There were small children nearby!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern.

I have a better reason for not letting the dog into my flat: I'm deathly allergic to all breeds of dogs! Stop trying to block the canines or you'll get evicted (it's part of the lease one has to sign every year.) Oh, and stop siccing your dog on the beagle!

Stop dialing my phone number and leaving no message! It takes up more space for important calls to me!

I'm on the wrong side of sixty! I don't qualify for Medicare! Not only that, I'm uninterested in your phone spam!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Stop throwing dishes against the walls, then kvetching that you're running out of dishes!

I let legitimate working dogs in my flat because they need to be here. Your dog is just a pet. I'm not risking my life for it/your convenience!

Slow down when there's ice and/or snow (the four-letter word that causes more four-letter words) on the ground! Especially in a school zone!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I have one! I own a rather large German Shepherd and Pure white fluffy cat. If you don't want to leave with parts of them attached to your clothes then you should probably not come over.

To Whom It May Concern,

I'm not sharing my utilities with you! Hell, I need to pay off over $400US myself (don't know why my electric bill's so bloody high.) Because my electric bill's so high, I'm financially in the red for the first time since I cut both of my siblings (especially my older sister!) out of my life!

I know that I promised to attend the presntation earlier today in the community room, but I have so many recipes that use a slow cooker that they're coming out the wazoo, plus none of the recipes presented today were on my diet (allergens suck Flint, Michigan tap water iykwim.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I have one! Because you won't backfill employees that leave means I have to take on more work for the same pay?
Reminds me of several stories posted on I Don't Work Here Lady! that I've read/listened to. A couple of them ended up where the "Karen" was busted by police because the people accosted were police and/or MPs! Other stories ended up where the "Karen"s lost their businesses due to major infractions and/or went bankrupt!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I know that it may be inconvenient to you, but today was a Snow Day in Milwaukee! All schools were closed. No exceptions I won't be surprised if your kids are removed from your custody!

Where's my Cream of Tartar? I cannot find it! I hope it wasn't thrown out since it was relatively new!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

It's "Spring ahead, fall back"! No wonder you're frequently late for everything! If you don't know how to change your clocks in your flat, there are neighbours who can/will do you the favour of setting them!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Stop using 9-1-1 for nonemergencies! I can't get back to sleep without overdosing on melatonin! What makes it worse is that the fire lane's right outside my windows, giving me the flashing lights and sirens! I wish that both the police and fire departments' representatives had drilled the proper use of 9-1-1 during their presentations. 😡

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

I never carry bus fare, plus the store you parked your carcass at has stopped giving money out unless there's a purchasse (they stopped because of the wonderful guy soliciting outside the store.) Next you do this, I'm calling the cops! If there's a subseqent time, I'm defenestrating you!

Stop giving everyone who solicits money your change! No wonder you're always out of money in between your weekly allotments! And no wonder several stores have banned you!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I have one! I own a rather large German Shepherd and Pure white fluffy cat. If you don't want to leave with parts of them attached to your clothes then you should probably not come over.
I don't have any dogs, but in my case, there would be at least two :kitty:s attatched, and one of them'll be the part Maine Coon (who's bigger than several dog breeds!) The only :kitty: who won't attack is too shy to do so. The "matriarch" wouldn't stop maulling the offender until there's enough scars to frustrate the ER staff (and that's without biting!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Simple and true: Mother Nature, make up your bloody mind!

The snow from previous storms had mostly melted, now it's snowing again! I'm not kidding! 🙀

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Either clean up after your dog or clean up after yourself. There's a path that leads down the hall that is definitely not supposed to be there. It's not from The Trio (they use their box to do both number 1 and number 2, unlike most dogs and all human animals.) It doesn't matter that the carpeting down the hall's being replaced this week.

No, I don't want an Easter dinner for two reasons. First, I'm not Christian. Second, I'm allergic to most of the items in it and The Trio can't eat the ham due to how it's prepared (the meat's made with things that can kill them.) I can't afford to bring them to the vet atm.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

To Whom It May Concern,

Everyone on the ground floor got the notification about all of the public areas being recarpeted. That doesn't give you permission to do "number one" and "number two" in the old carpeting! Ditto in the new padding for the new carpets! (The person left a trail that even a visually impaired person could follow!)

To WhomIt May Concer #2,

Stop blaming The Trio for the destroyed carpeting! When they escape, it's to alert someone that a neighbour needs medical attention ASAP!

Not all of the neighbours are fluent in American English. Hell, they aren't fluent in any English dialect! If you don't like it, move.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Mother Nature,
Didn't you "hear" my previous rant last time? I can't afford to end up in the hospital due to pneumonia!

A mixture of rain and snow!!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back