Evolution is Unscientific

The only God worth searching for, is the creator of the universe and life. Could your supreme soul create the universe and life?
I have to disagree with you. On the Western Left Hand Path, there is no external god, no creator of the universe (objective universe), science is proving this day by day. What is misunderstood as GOD is the mythos of a Supreme Being/Absolute/All but in reality this is each of our Greater Self/GodSelf/Psyche/Soul. Not One God but Many.

"
Could your supreme soul create the universe and life?"
The objective universe is being unfolded daily by science, life is the result of evolution by way of natural selection, and in our case (mankind) the guidance from our Greater Self.

Seems to me these folks (and all the others) are doing just fine without mathematics beyond the point of basic (fingers) counting. None of these folks NEED math to survive and thrive.
Yeah, these folks were doing fine till they abandoned their wandering ways and started living in villages under leaders to ward of attackers who would steal their livestock or disposs them of their land holdings. It was a gradual process from a village with no defenses to village with defenses to cities with forts. So, they had to have armies, armies had to have armaments, supply logistics, traders, and so on. That is the story of what we term as civilization.
Yeppir...and somehow repeated messengers with remarkably similar messages keep popping up for tens of thousands of years....but it is all a mass delusion, everybody else is completely mad...or unintelligent.
Sure, they were the rules of human society with some variations 'circumscision is necessary' or 'keep a tuft of hair at the back of your head' and not from this or that God. They could not have pronounced any other rule like 'covet your neighbors wife', 'steal or rob what your friend has', 'murder'. They did that, but kept it off from their books to appear holy.

It was plagiarization and improper branding. Propagating the rules of society under a new brand name.
.. and humans are "just another" animal, right?
Right. Are they not?

Domain:Eukaryota
Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Mammalia
Order:Primates
Suborder:Haplorhini
Infraorder:Simiiformes
Family:Hominidae
Subfamily:Homininae
Tribe:Hominini
Genus:Homo
Species:H. sapiens

Last edited:
But the truth is the majority of people live in cities. Smaller communities are centered around agricultural or fishing, or mining or manufacture which supply the cities. It's all interlinked and only science can sustain a global population of 8 billion. Of course there will be a few off-grid individuals, imo

Last edited:
Maybe London is incompatible with human survival... :D
How did you come up with that..? ;)

..but can all city folk leave? Is it not a "trap"?

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!"

-Hotel California - Eagles-
:eek: :eek:

Last edited:
I don't think believing in things without evidence is intelligent.
If the universe and life came into existence purely by natural causes, where is the hard and testafiable evidence to back this up?

Where is the evidence, to show how the matter and energy came into existence, to set off the Big Bang?

If the universe and life came into existence purely by natural causes, where is the hard and testafiable evidence to back this up? (1)

Where is the evidence, to show how the matter and energy came into existence, to set off the Big Bang? (2)
1. In modern metabolism, protein-based enzymes called reverse transcriptases can copy RNA to produce molecules of complementary DNA. Other enzymes can promote the production of DNA nucleotides (the building blocks of DNA molecules) from RNA nucleotides via challenging chemical reactions.

2. That is a bigger problem. Even God cannot answer that ('From where did God spring up?'). The only solution that I can think is that 'physical energy' is a creature of Quantum Mechanics. At times It exists, at other times it ceases to exist. Not something that we can visualise at the moment. The correct answer may be available after decades or centuries.

What makes you think they share your values?
It's not about values necessarily. It could be practical. It could be as simple as knowing how many you need if you would like to repair it. Or to make another one as a present for somebody.

The weak, probably. Not really any different than any other animal...and humans are "just another" animal, right?
The physically weak and ill and old. Many infants. Our population can thrive beyond bare survival with amenities. Some physically weak people can do wonders. Stephen Hawking would be an example as an extreme in both directions.

Yeah, these folks were doing fine till they abandoned their wandering ways and started living in villages under leaders to ward of attackers who would steal their livestock or disposs (sic) them of their land holdings. It was a gradual process from a village with no defenses to village with defenses to cities with forts. So, they had to have armies, armies had to have armaments, supply logistics, traders, and so on. That is the story of what we term as civilization.
You are inserting your values on these peoples.

What land holdings?
1692898341373.png

Right. Are they not?

Domain:Eukaryota
Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Mammalia
Order:Primates
Suborder:Haplorhini
Infraorder:Simiiformes
Family:Hominidae
Subfamily:Homininae