Evolution is Unscientific

And none have evolved such as ours from ape to primitive man to modern man. I can agree with the idea of A Need.
If there was a burning need for modern man to evolve; over a period of around 3.8 billion years; stuff has to happen. Thirty trillion cells have to be organised to make up our bodies. They would have to grow at the rate of around 350 billion cells a day. What organising forces existed 3.8 million years ago, that would need mankind to exist? Evolution has no goals.

Why should anything evolve just because it is needed? The Earth was perfectly fine five billion years ago; without life.

I need ten million pounds to lead a more comfortable life, I am not going to get it, just because I need it.

Yes... none have evolved such as ours from ape to primitive man to modern man.

How is this misconception still around? We both evolved from a common ancestor.

The earth is not in control of evolution...life forms evolve for survival...obviously not always successfully.

Mutations happen...not all are.beneficial.

...life forms evolve for survival...
So the dogma states. Now I ask, what survival purpose does symbolic reasoning serve?

(This has already been addressed in the last few pages, so this is the short version)

None.

Last edited:
And there are Jews to this day that make that same argument.
Are you becoming Jewish now?
Of course not. I am a orthodox atheist advaitist Hindu, initiated by the sacred thread ceremony. Why should I start believing things of which there is no evidence? I repeated only what you wrote.

Of course not. I am a orthodox atheist advaitist Hindu, initiated by the sacred thread ceremony. Why should I start believing things of which there is no evidence? I repeated only what you wrote.
And I wrote it because it is factually true that some among the Jews consider John Baptist to be a nutter because of his lifestyle.

I didn't dodge. I proactively dismissed the objection before it was raised.

Some consider that intelligent. :)

I need ten million pounds to lead a more comfortable life, I am not going to get it, just because I need it.
I would humbly offer you want ten million pounds. It is a very common misconception in consumer societies to confuse want with need. I don't need an ice cream cone. I do need food, I want an ice cream cone.

A genuine Shaman, not a pretender, ..
.. a liar has to review the angles before responding, where someone telling the truth simply blurts it out.
A true Shaman cannot be a liar. It just doesn't work that way.
A shaman also is the creature of his time and society. No wonder if some believe what they do or say.
No. A habitual liar has faced questions all his life. He lies fluently. His brain has already sorted out all sort of questions.
For example, the father of my son's chauffeur was a practicing brahmin. He died painfully. He thought that the malady was due to some error in his conduct of worship for his clients. That is the general belief in Indian villages.

What organising forces existed 3.8 million years ago, that would need mankind to exist? Evolution has no goals.
Why should anything evolve just because it is needed? The Earth was perfectly fine five billion years ago; without life.
Nature did not need mankind for 4.78 billion years - some 200,000 years. Nature may not need humans tomorrow. Every day, new species are born and old species become extinct.
Earth had chemicals and environment which created the first living organisms.
Try Powerball, Mega Millions. :)

If there was a burning need for modern man to evolve; over a period of around 3.8 billion years; stuff has to happen. Thirty trillion cells have to be organised to make up our bodies. They would have to grow at the rate of around 350 billion cells a day. What organising forces existed 3.8 million years ago, that would need mankind to exist? Evolution has no goals.

And yet here we are, the most evolved of all known creatures in the universe . . . go figure!

Evolutionary change is not directed towards a goal, nor is human evolution solely dependent on natural selection to shape its path.

A shaman also is the creature of his time and society. No wonder if some believe what they do or say.
No. A habitual liar has faced questions all his life. He lies fluently. His brain has already sorted out all sort of questions.
For example, the father of my son's chauffeur was a practicing brahmin. He died painfully. He thought that the malady was due to some error in his conduct of worship for his clients. That is the general belief in Indian villages.
Your son can afford a chauffeur? I'm sorry for the person's loss, but I fail to see the connection between a devout man dying a painful death and pathological deception. Perhaps the two are conjoined in your mind, but the two are quite distinct and separate issues.

"Taxonomists describe thousands and thousands of new extant (living) species every year, and 2023 has already seen some amazing new discoveries.

Sometimes, these creatures are completely new ones that have never been studied by scientists before, and sometimes it's a case of a species and its subspecies being examined more closely – and it is agreed upon that they ought to be separate species.

And paleontologists are also describing new species that they've studied from bones, fossils, amber and even fossilised dung."

Discovering existing species is not the same as "Every day, new species are born ..."

"Taxonomists describe thousands and thousands of new extant (living) species every year, and 2023 has already seen some amazing new discoveries.

Sometimes, these creatures are completely new ones that have never been studied by scientists before, and sometimes it's a case of a species and its subspecies being examined more closely – and it is agreed upon that they ought to be separate species.

And paleontologists are also describing new species that they've studied from bones, fossils, amber and even fossilised dung."

Discovering existing species is not the same as "Every day, new species are born ..."
"Every day, new species are born ..."
Dang . . . guess you got me there! LMFAO!

.. but I fail to see the connection between a devout man dying a painful death and pathological deception. Perhaps the two are conjoined in your mind, but the two are quite distinct and separate issues.
No, nothing strange in that. Such beliefs are common among people, not just in India, but in developed countries also among the religious. (Among the Christians) beliefs in God, soul, demons, judgment and after-life are examples of this. There is no evidence for them.

You should figure. All living beings (including vegetation) are all equally evolved since life came to Earth around 4.35 billion years ago.
Let me know the next time one of your tulips writes a novel, directs a movie or furthers E=MC2

Back