There is no justice if atheism is true

Where did I say that?
. . . I'll wait . . .
It's implied by your reply..
"..not some universal/supreme consciousness to which we are all connected to or something."

..by "smarter than yourself", I mean smarter than humans .. and not some creature in the stars, either. :)

It's an isolated intelligence, but it's one's individual consciousness/psyche/soul that differentiates the greatest sentient organism on earth (Man) from all other organisms . . . not some universal/supreme consciousness to which we are all connected to or something.

It has been disclosed that this world operated on 5 Levels of Spirit.

Vegetable spirit
Animal spirit
Human spirit
Spirit of faith
Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit, given of God, emanates the creation

Regards Tony

It's implied by your reply..
"..not some universal/supreme consciousness to which we are all connected to or something."

..by "smarter than yourself", I mean smarter than humans .. and not some creature in the stars, either. :)
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegetable spirit
Animal spirit
Human spirit
Spirit of faith
Holy Spirit.

Regards Tony

Oh, for goodness sake!
Wars have always been fought in this world.
I'm not going to get in to a fight about which wars were "just wars" etc.

The bottom line is that Christians believe that they will have to answer to God for everything that they do.
How about atheists? Who do they have to answer to?
I once had someone say those exact words to me, “who do I have to answer to”. For most I have to answer to myself, then my wife and children, I also have to answer to society or ourselves, then I have to answer to my mind and I do not mean my brain.

I do not know where this thinking comes from perhaps that bottom line which isn’t a line at all.

You want to know something about your god. Before Christian’s and your singular god there were many gods I refer to them as shadows. A shadow can perhaps hold a million souls within them to find time with. As the populations grew there needed to be more of them, more gods. Religions today are in the thousands each one representing a god. There will never be a one god mind that you pray to only, just the mind that figured you out. You must understand minds organize thoughts within themselves where minds become nothing more then thoughts about things. So at the top level is god, then the next is Christian, and the next would be the type Christian your are, and then you.

If a mind exceeds a million minds it becomes a mind that no longer can figure anything out, sound familiar. Since there are fewer atheists then Christian churches atheists would be able to figure themselves out more then Christian’s.

If every church would assign there god a name they would start to figure things out again until they reach the limit of the mind they are in, a million is a very high number and nothing I have encountered so far. A chess club has a better chance of figuring out god then a Christian.

Your god is limited by the number of minds it can figure out, it has limitations.

Do not think I do not have to answer for my deeds, because I do and I will judge myself and my worth to no one but myself.

Powessy

It is the consciousness that differentiates us from the animal.

In evolution, this is the aspect that differnetiates man from the animal, it is the humans given potential and not the ape's.

Now one has to consider if it is an accidental process or an intelligent process.

Regards Tony
The process is known as evolution. Apes and Chimps have their own conscience. They too have good and evil, the rampaging male.
It's an isolated intelligence, but it's one's individual consciousness/psyche/soul that differentiates the greatest sentient organism on earth (Man) from all other organisms ..
Not hugely different.

Vegetable spirit
Animal spirit
Human spirit
Spirit of faith
Holy Spirit.

Regards Tony
'Morning Tony!

Who demanded that my wife and I must cut our hair differently?
Vegetable, Animal, Human, Faith or Holy Spirit?

What organism is 'smarter' than the Human Being?
They are all smart as to their existence, perhaps more than humans.
“God Almighty opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble"
✔️
Who is this entity and which country has that currency - 'grace'? :)

I really don't know what 'muhammad_isa' meant by "smart", but what I meant was:

Proto-man was just one of many animal species fighting for survival over the millennia. If his brain could evolve through processes of natural selection, then why did the brains of other creatures not similarly evolve - at least a little? The fact is that the brains of other creatures have remained practically the same while Man’s has “evolved”. By the law of averages - which applies to natural selection as much as to anything else - there should have been at least some species other than man evolving in intelligence at least partway to the human level.

There is none.
So what has taken place? We are left with the explanation: Deliberate Cause
Hi Amir, whales and dolphins might be as smart as humans but we have never learned how to communicate with them.
But at the present rate of world hygiene we humans are the absolute dunces of all. :)

“God Almighty opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble" ✔️.
The power that I recognise will be sorting out the proud in the very near future......mankind. What a dirty species we are.

If his brain could evolve through processes of natural selection, then why did the brains of other creatures not similarly evolve - at least a little?
All species are constantly undergoing evolution. Animals (including humans) evolve according to their needs and environment. That is why appendix or coccyx is no longer useful. There will be changes in future also. And these changes take millions of years. Did not we evolve from (1) Homo heidelbergensis or (2) Homo neanderthalensis?

220px-Em_-_Homo_heidelbergensis_model_-_2.jpg
220px-Neanderthaler_Fund.png

Hi Amir, whales and dolphins might be as smart as humans but we have never learned how to communicate with them.
But at the present rate of world hygiene we humans are the absolute dunces of all. :)

All species are constantly undergoing evolution. Animals (including humans) evolve according to their needs and environment. That is why appendix or coccyx is no longer useful. There will be changes in future also. And these changes take millions of years. Did not we evolve from (1) Homo heidelbergensis or (2) Homo neanderthalensis?

220px-Em_-_Homo_heidelbergensis_model_-_2.jpg
220px-Neanderthaler_Fund.png

Back