There is no justice if atheism is true

Sure they are, let me know the next time a dolphin writes a book and publishes it, creates a tool and learns how to use it, solves a problem, or engages in philosophical discussion.
So that's your criteria for measurement of brain evolution?
Let me know the next time a whale messes up the planet's ecology.
Mankind's inventions are great for me, I like the internet....but as far as this world goes our brain evolution don't amount to a breakfast.
However, I wasn't talking about the 'intellect' of humans or animals. I thought I made that clear.
Your brain evolution isn't anything to do with intellect of humans. OK

All species are constantly undergoing evolution.

220px-Neanderthaler_Fund.png
Hey! Where did you get my pic?

All organs undergo changes. Sure, we are not gorillas as gorillas are not orangutans. These are different species.
Our intelligence is our requirement. A lion' intelligence is its requirement. The requirements are not the same.

No single soul, is responsible for the existence of the universe.
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
We have superior intellect and this is not a property of the objective universe / physical plane, it is the result of us being the only creature with a 'Greater Self' that acts through our 'lesser self'.
Yeah, all animals have their age. But all things change. Tyrannosaurus did not know that one day descendants of something like slender loris (humans) will be collecting their fossilized bones.

Red Slender loris, India/Sri Lanka (Loris tardigradus), Tyrannosaurus stamp. Germany
220px-Sri_Lankan_Slender_Loris_1.jpg
220px-DPAG_2008_Tyrannosaurus.jpg

You said; "Your brain evolution isn't anything to do with intellect of humans"
I said; "That's news to me"

Our 'intellect' has everything to do with the evolution of our brain.
But you told us us that brain evolution isn't anything to do with intellect of humans!
That's what you wrote, Amir, above....yours!

But that's ok because now you've put it right.

...moving on.....

You said; "Your brain evolution isn't anything to do with intellect of humans"
I said; "That's news to me"

Our 'intellect' has everything to do with the evolution of our brain.
But you weren't talking about the intellect of humans or animals..... or that's what you wrote a few posts back.

No matter! We both think that the brain in any creature was evolved.

Names can be a veil, it is the actions that define the "Spirit".

An Athiest can also produce works in that 'Spirit', yet attribute it to their own selves.

There are self-absorbed people in any group, belief does not have any influence, in my experience.

Back