Try the Trinity.

@theMadJW Beware of wolves wearing sheep's clothing. They sneak up like oily salesmen .. smooth talking and using all the right terminology and bite you in the butt!

Reactions: RJM
John says he was WITH God several times- therefore he's not literally God!
He REPRESENTS God - as he ALWAYS has!
No Ghost-God is mentioned.
Ex 7:1- And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I have made thee God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

@theMadJW Beware of wolves wearing sheep's clothing. They sneak up like oily salesmen .. smooth talking and using all the right terminology and bite you in the butt!
That may be applicable to anybody that accuses another, be careful.

Only God knows our hearts and minds.

Regards Tony

Last edited:
Ex 7:1- And Jehovah said to Moses, See, I have made thee God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.
This has also been made clear in the Baha'i Writings. The Word of God is the Essence of the Holy Spirit. That Spirit is Annointed.

That is why Muhammad asked the Christians to cease with the Trinity.

Big topic, happy to discuss, even if one is accuse of being a snake oil seller. Accusations become a badge of honour for those falsely accused before God.

Regards Tony

I feel like that is out of context because in the next verse.

2You shall speak all that I command you. And Aaron your brother shall tell Pharaoh to send the children of Israel out of his land

Not to mention that in my faith that was actually pre incarnate Christ speaking to Moses. 🤗

This has also been made clear in the Baha'i Writings. The Word of God is the Essence of the Holy Spirit. That Spirit is Annointed.

Big topic, happy to discuss, even if one is accuse of being a snake oil seller. Accusations become a badge of honour for those falsely accused before God.

Regards Tony
I started to read their 'Holy" Book, but I saw the make-believe.

Is that the reason you attribute to being kicked out of forums?
I have seen many disappear for that, yes. It is not always the case, but on forums with rules, they have ro be very clearly defined, or the moderation is very subjective.

I know of a Religious Debate forum that have a rule of no proselytizing, not defined in any detail.

What an oxymoron, the very definition of proselytize is compromised by just taking on a debate.

Regards Tony

Mainly by people that are not able to have their faith, or no faith challenged.
I started to read their 'Holy" Book, but I saw the make-believe.
@Tony Bristow-Stagg
Telling Christians to change their religion because Muslims (or Baha'i) say they should is not a good starting point for debate, imo. Christians do not accept their authority. Do you consider the Quran to be the inerrant word of God to men?

On the subject of the last day judgement:

Muhammad (pbuh) is said to have met Adam, Jesus, Moses and Abraham in Heaven. Muslims understand that Jesus was taken up alive to heaven, until he will return. But how does it work for Adam, Moses and Abraham -- considering they are supposed to be dead, until the last day?
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:349

I do understand this is from hadith, not from the Quran itself
@muhammad_isa
@talib-al-kalim

Last edited:
@Tony Bristow-Stagg
Telling Christians to change their religion because Muslims (or Baha'i) say they should is not a good starting point for debate, imo. Christians do not accept their authority. Do you consider the Quran to be the inerrant word of God to men?

On the subject of the last day judgement:

Muhammad (pbuh) is said to have met Adam, Jesus, Moses and Abraham in Heaven. Muslims understand that Jesus was taken up alive to heaven, until he will return. But how does it work for Adam, Moses and Abraham -- considering they are supposed to be dead, until the last day?
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:349

I do understand this is from hadith, not from the Quran itself
@muhammad_isa
@talib-al-kalim

A Baha'i will never ask anyone to give up their faith, it has never been done on this or any other forum. The offer is only to consider different frames of references.

Yes the Quran and the Baha'i Writings are the inerrant Word of God.

The Messengers are of the same Holy Spirit, they are all the Attributes and Names of Gid. Jesus as Christ is all the Prophets, as is Adam and Muhammad. They are all "I Am'.

The death is what we do to the Message they give, we have corrupted the text not by altering it in the written form, but adding our own understandings to it. That is why Muhammad gave the warning about the Trinity. Muhammad asked us to change the frame of reference that had altered the text, not as written but the consequence that arises from a set doctrine.

Many who disagree with that doctrine have given their lives to a faith that was to turn our cheeks, not persecution of alternative views of the same passages. (There is opinions that cross the line to blasphemy, but that is a different discussion).

Islam have made the mistake of the finality of the Messengers with a doctrine stating that Muhammad is the last and final Messenger. This can also be seen in a different frame of reference.

None of our discussions can ever take anything from Jesus or Muhammad. Discussions about faith, can only give us greater understanding.

Regards Tony

Yes the Quran and the Baha'i Writings are the inerrant Word of God.

The Messengers are of the same Holy Spirit, they are all the Attributes and Names of Gid. Jesus as Christ is all the Prophets, as is Adam and Muhammad. They are all "I Am'.
But I don't accept that. So where is the space for discussion?

A Baha'i will never ask anyone to give up their faith, it has never been done on this or any other forum.
It's totally what you do, at every opportunity. You just don't see it, imo

You can tell me what you believe, no problem. But you cannot tell me to modify my own beliefs because of what your 'messenger' says.
Discussions about faith, can only give us greater understanding.
It's not a discussion, except for you to try to correct what I believe or think to fit your paradigm of what the right belief should be, imo

Anyway, I'm not going down the rabbit hole with you. Logging off now and unlikely to respond further to you in this thread ...

Last edited:
But I don't accept that. So where is the space for discussion?
I see that is for you to decide.

What is interfaith discussion if one does not want to find the God given Truths that all the Faiths participants come to share, how can one honestly participate if they already state they do not beleive other faiths have available a Truth as inerrant as their own Faith?

It would be just a show, vain and empty of honest content.

Regards Tony

Last edited:
Back