Churchianity has corrupted the Bibles Teaching

Hindu, Muslim, Book of Mormon- and enough of others to realize it all make believe.
The Bible stands alone.

It all begins with God. You either believe what the CHURCHES say about him, or you actually study the Bible and believe IT.
Oh, it would be great if you had been here when two others, @SophiaFrank and @Thoughtful Requirement were here (though I think those two may have been the same individual) It would have been awesome to you you square off against them

@Thoughtful Requirement said similar things about studying and believing the bible, but his take on it was more akin to a fundamentalist I would say. If only the two of you had exchanged ideas before he left.

Hindu, Muslim, Book of Mormon- and enough of others to realize it all make believe.
The Bible stands alone.
How were you able to determine the others were make believe and the Bible wasn't?
Also, would you make the case that Judaism has something real in the case of the Tanakh, but that everything else they have like the Mishna, Talmud, writings of Rambam etc (largely commentary and interpretation were make believe??? 🤔

How were you able to determine the others were make believe and the Bible wasn't?
Also, would you make the case that Judaism has something real in the case of the Tanakh, but that everything else they have like the Mishna, Talmud, writings of Rambam etc (largely commentary and interpretation were make believe???

Once I took the Make-Believe Dogma of Churchianity away from the scriptures, and did some research to background of the Bible, it came to light.
The Jewish Faith was cut off by their rejecting God's son. The rest of the 'Holy Books' have all KINDS of imaginary tales.

Back