Love

Have you even read the Quran? What a foolish read. Just alot of rehash about Muhammad being Allah's warner and king size beds, lots of great food and black eye women for anyone willing to fight for Muhammad in his foolish wars. It's a repetitive book that makes Allah look completely insecure. Of course he is, after all, Muhammad is Allah.
The Quran reads very much like the old Testament.

Regards Tony

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
I am so tired of people twisting this text out of context. Read the entire chapter and you can never reach the conclusion (opinion) that you come up with. I know that you want your version to be true. Muslims claim that Jesus is speaking about Muhammad here. Who is sending the Holy Spirit? Jesus. If Jesus is not God, how can He send the Spirit.

Why not just rewrite the entire Bible or better yet, just throw it in the trash since you don't understand it or believe it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

John 16:7 “But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper (Paraclete) will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. Present, not future.
8 “And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;

Notice the pronoun: He, not they meaning many.
12 “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.
All his disciples will be dead when Muhammad is born, yet Jesus said that they (His disciples) would be spoken to by the Holy Spirit as soon as He is dead.
14 “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.
How much does Muhammad or your Baha glorify Jesus?

John 14:16 “I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;
So, Muhammad and Baha is "forever"!
17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.
So, the Spirit of Truth abides with them NOW!

New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation, 1995), Jn 14:16–17.

New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation, 1995), Jn 16:7–14.

I just can't believe that you believe this stuff. It's like I just entered the Twilight Zone. You have absolutly no validity for any of this.

You don't glorify Jesus by this kind of stuff. You disrespect Him. You certainly don't believe the Bible when Jesus says that "He is the only way to the father." He is the only way to heaven.
Love is my validation. Thank God for Love.

Regards Tony

Muslims claim that Jesus is speaking about Muhammad here. Who is sending the Holy Spirit? Jesus. If Jesus is not God, how can He send the Spirit.
One of the most amazing concepts about the Messengers of God, is that they do indeed send themselves.

There is quite a bit written on that topic. Well worth considering.

Regards Tony

The Quran reads very much like the old Testament.
Not even close! Evidentually you don't remember what you read. Adam was not made in a "garden" in heaven. All the stores are different in the Quran from the Old Testament. God of the Bible is not insecure like the god of the Quran is.

One of the most amazing concepts about the Messengers of God, is that they do indeed send themselves.
This is what I get as a intelligent rebuttal for the passages in John? You can't intelligently support your opinion. But this I expected. When people are backed up in a corner, they just ignore the subject. So in your opinion, every messenger must just be a god. I will still wait for your answer about the Holy Spirit from chapters 14 and 16 of John, I certainly will not hold my breath since I no that you have no support for your belief unless you just rewrite the Scriptures like Muslims do.

I think that is a journey of discovery you will need to take.
Don't "best regards" me and hid in your hole. The language is clear, there is no hidden message. you know you are wrong and can not intelligently support your opinion. Thanks for showing me who you really are, you don't give a ..... about truth or facts.

.. you would never understand the answer since you reject God..
That's absurd, and arrogant .. to suggest that I was/am insincere, and that G-d did
not show me my path in life.

We all travel along different paths .. have a unique spiritual journey.

Your eyes will be blind to even this teaching.

Titus 3:5 He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior,

New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation, 1995), Tt 3:5–6.
All praise is for G-d, who guides whomsoever He wills.
I acknowledge the truth of the above .. G-d can, and does, guide people through Jesus.
..but you deny G-d can guide through Muhammad.

..much like your "chosen people", who deny Jesus.

Do you understand why many Spanish people want the name Jesús??
No, makes no sense to me. With Muslim converts, they choose the name Muhammad, with Spanish babies they are named Jesus by there parents. Neither makes sense, it's like idol worship. Muhammad being a man and Jesus being God in the flesh.
Yes .. I am denying it.
Then you do not know Islamic history.
No .. he did not.
Believe what you like, but history does not support your view.
..but you deny G-d can guide through Muhammad.
I would never "deny" that God could do anything that He wants. It's just there is no other need for a prophet after Jesus. Jesus died on the Cross to redeem mankind from their sins. Nothing else is needed, especially another "book".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back