Why I take the Bible literally

WOW! Do I ever disagree with everything you've said! There's one word that describes this - EXTREMIST!

Especially the literal 6-Day creationism. You are in agreement with John MacArthur, John Barnett, Ken Ham, Kent Hovind, and Hanky Hanegraaf. Literal 6-day creationist believe the Leviathan and behemoth were dinosaurs and that Noah put the dinosaurs on the ark. So you know - literal 6 day creationism, like Trinity and pre-trib, is driving people away from God!
The Word stands on its own. Itchy ears and cafeteria style Christianity is the Laodicean church and we know how that works out at the end.

I would actually say I don't follow those teachers but I would strongly suggest Chuck Missler as he is one of my favorites 😉

WOW! Do I ever disagree with everything you've said! There's one word that describes this - EXTREMIST!
So I went on a little search to figure out who you are and what it is you actually believe, interestingly enough, you deleted your messages but left your posts.

Edit to remove what probably was a personal attack.

Last edited:
Trinity has been a Christian belief for two millenia. It's nothing new
That does not mean that it is correct and true. It's the most contradictory doctrine I know of. Like pre-trib, there are sinister reasons why 'trinitarians' - especially the high-powered ones like MacArthur, etc. won't come clean about it. Many of them know it IS bogus!

The issue with Pre-trib and Trinity is more than the doctrine itself, it's about upholding the reputation of thousands of highly respected theologians. Over the last 1,600 years the number of books, articles, and sermons taught and preached on Trinity by highly respected and educated Theologians supporting it is in the millions! Pre-trib - same thing since Darby.

Diehard Trinitarians have been in damage control since the doctrine's development. They've "Closed the Crash Doors" by shunning and shaming people. JW'S are accused by some Protestants of being a cult for disfellowshipping people and rejecting Trinity. Trinitarians are doing the same thing to non-Trinitarians. It's hypocritical.

E.W Bullinger and T.D. Jakes are perfect examples. Trinitarians did everything they could to destroy their character and reputation after they came OUT of the Trinitarian closet. They did everything they could to destroy them. They didn't want a televangelist exposing their Trinitarian foolishness. So, Jakes conceded because he knew that if he didn't the badmouthing would continue, and his reputation destroyed. The cash cow gone.

E.W. Bullinger was the secretary of the Trinitarian Society. On his death bed he revealed his rejection of trinity. He knew that had he disclosed his rejection of Trinity beforehand; his works would never have been published.

Very few big shots like MacArthur and the like admit making mistakes. Christians have trouble admitting mistakes and usually their mistakes are acquired from listening to these 'big shots'. If the 'big shots' were to admit Trinity is ONE BIG MISTAKE, that would destroy the authority, legitimacy and reputation’ of thousands of well-respected influential Trinitarian authors!

The crux of the Trinitarian matter basically revolves around the nonsense of a hypostatic Union - AKA the two natures. That's really the only answer Trinitarians have.

In the 20 or so years I've debated this, NOT ONE person has ever proved the Hypostatic Union!

Literal six-day creationism is yet another line of gullible foolishness. Just think - this is what MacArthur teaches. God created the universe in 6 literal 24-hour days. Noah's flood was global. Noah put the dinosaurs on the ark along with every animal on earth! Then he teaches that God will destroy the entire universe at the end of the Millennium.

These things - Trinity - Pre-trib - and literal 6-day creationism, drive good people OUT of Christianity and people looking in want nothing to do with us. There's no more common sense in Christianity and too much hypocrisy and judgmentalism.

Last edited:
The Word stands on its own. Itchy ears and cafeteria style Christianity is the Laodicean church and we know how that works out at the end.

I would actually say I don't follow those teachers but I would strongly suggest Chuck Missler as he is one of my favorites 😉
The Word does NOT stand on its own. How can that be when everybody interprets the Word differently? I've about abandoned Evangelical Christianity, esp, Fundamentalism and Calvinism. Chuck Missler is yet another Trinitarian, literal 6-Day creationist Pre-tribber, why do I want to listen to him? People are abandoning both pre-trib and Trinity and I thank God for that! He's just the kind of guy who in my view is deceiving millions! The sad thing is people are also abandoning God over these three nonsensical doctrines.

Quite honestly - I don't care for Missler and haven't listened to him for over a decade. He's an Extremist.

The Word does NOT stand on its own. How can that be when everybody interprets the Word differently? I've about abandoned Evangelical Christianity, esp, Fundamentalism and Calvinism..
Mmm .. that's the trouble with Protestantism .. reading verses of scripture in a literal fashion,
without full knowledge. It is certainly misleading.
..it's better to stick closer to Orthodox .. and not get too upset about what the Trinity means etc. :)

I don't believe we have satellites orbiting in space.. every image I see on Google look like pure CGI to me.
Yet you quote Chuck Missler on Trinity who worked for TRW which built the first seven Tracking and Data Relay Satellites.

I can go out on any clear evening and often see 4-5 satellites within 15 to 20 minutes. I can tell the low orbit ones from the high orbit ones. The low ones are brighter and move faster. I've also seen Starlink - a bunch or low orbit satellites trailing one another. At one time we had over 20 telescopes in the family.

If I'm understanding you correctly - you are a flat earther and literal 6-Day Creationist. Correct? Do you believe we have an International Space Station?

Mmm .. that's the trouble with Protestantism .. reading verses of scripture in a literal fashion,
without full knowledge. It is certainly misleading.
..it's better to stick closer to Orthodox .. and not get too upset about what the Trinity means etc. :)
It's easy to get upset with trinity when you have several prominent very influential teachers claiming that those who reject it are NOT Christians and going to hell! There are scripture that are to be taken literally and some figuratively. And it's not too difficult to determine how to understand them.

Rather than type up a huge post of why the creation acct in Genesis 1 and 2 I'm just going to link a post that explains it for me better than I could explain it myself. As far as the number of animals my mind went straight to Noah and the Ark.
My logical conclusion is...

The flood was regional. NOT Global. The people you like at CRI and their "scientist" are deceiving people and driving people OUT of Christianity over this nonsense. It surprises me people can't figure this out by applying some measure of common sense.

Excluding the dinosaurs...

If Noah were to bring two of every living creature that existed globally at that time would take somewhere between 12 to 15 arks. I'm sure God's Spirit was involved in the gathering process but remember. This includes male and female of every living thing, including birds, animals, creeping things/reptiles. AND - gather the food to sustain these critters. Then animals somehow had to get to the ark from Australia, the Americas, China, and Northern Eurasia - Russia.

The literal 6-day creationist tell us that dino roamed the earth while man was upon it so they've ADDED Dino into the mix. Now you have an outrageous theory that makes no sense. By adding Dino to the mix, Noah would have needed about 20 - 23 arks. Oh please, don't tell me the story that God brought dinosaur eggs or baby dinosaurs on the ark.

Another thing is their size alone would have instilled so much fear in people that there would be some record of them walking the earth at the same time as man. The Behemoth is a water ox and the Leviathan is likely symbolic of an evil end-time entity.

Dinosaurs existed in the pre-Adamite world and were destroyed after their useful purpose was done. Then God re-created the earth into what we see today and created Adam and Eve at that time. It just makes no sense these Christian Creation Scientist get away with pushing this stuff. This is how a literal 6-day creationist perverts the creation account to cover up multiple contradictions and the end result is even more ridiculous contradictions.

Last edited:

The flood was regional. NOT Global. The people you like at CRI and their "scientist" are deceiving people and driving people OUT of Christianity over this nonsense. It surprises me people can't figure this out by applying some measure of common sense.

If Noah were to bring two of every living creature that existed globally at that time would take somewhere between 12 to 15 arks. I'm sure God's Spirit was involved in the gathering process but remember. This includes male and female of every living thing, including birds, animals, creeping things/reptiles. AND - gather the food to sustain these critters. Then animals somehow had to get to the ark from Australia, the Americas, China, and Northern Eurasia - Russia.

The literal 6-day creationist tell us that dino roamed the earth while man was upon it so they've ADDED Dino into the mix. Now you have an outrageous theory that makes no sense. By adding Dino to the mix, Noah would have needed about 20 - 23 arks. Oh please, don't tell me the story that God brought dinosaur eggs or baby dinosaurs on the ark.

Another thing is their size alone would have instilled so much fear in people that there would be some record of them walking the earth at the same time as man. The Behemoth is a water ox and the Leviathan is likely symbolic of an evil end-time entity.

Dinosaurs existed in the pre-Adamite world and were destroyed after their useful purpose was done. Then God re-created the earth into what we see today and created Adam and Eve at that time. It just makes no sense these Christian Creation Scientist get away with pushing this stuff. This is how a literal 6-day creationist perverts the creation account to cover up multiple contradictions and the end result is even more ridiculous contradictions.
OK, so...what?

When you stand before the Great White Throne Judgement and G!d asks you what you have done for His children, what will you tell Him? Since we are all, every one, G!ds children, and G!d said "It is Very Good," and you are not to judge lest you be judged in the same manner, will your answer be that you argued everyone to death, that you're the great debater?

You know, the only Christians that ever in my life made an impression on me, were not the ones shouting from rooftops or screaming in my face. They showed me what Christianity actually is by living it.

Striving with one another gets nowhere (Proverbs goes over this at length), your argument ultimately is with yourself, and your persecution complex is self imposed.

What do you DO with your beliefs and your faith? That is what counts, that is where the rubber meets the road. That is how you will be known.

Touch the grass.

I heard that one recently, and gotta say I agree. We all need to get out of our heads and touch the grass.

It's easy to get upset with trinity when you have several prominent very influential teachers claiming that those who reject it are NOT Christians and going to hell! There are scripture that are to be taken literally and some figuratively. And it's not too difficult to determine how to understand them.
I'm not convinced rejecting the Trinity will cause one to perish but I am convinced denying Jesus as the great I AM will. In doing that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit and that sin IS unpardonable.

I've never heard the dinosaurs were on the ark. Can you quote a reference? I've never heard Chuck Missler say that either. It seems that's when they went extinct ... I don't know because I wasn't there. I do know what the Bible says about the pairs and each of their kind and that's all that really matters to me.

You seem really angry. I know a man that can help you with that

Not sure why your post doubled up.. sorry about that

The Word does NOT stand on its own. How can that be when everybody interprets the Word differently? I've about abandoned Evangelical Christianity, esp, Fundamentalism and Calvinism. Chuck Missler is yet another Trinitarian, literal 6-Day creationist Pre-tribber, why do I want to listen to him? People are abandoning both pre-trib and Trinity and I thank God for that! He's just the kind of guy who in my view is deceiving millions! The sad thing is people are also abandoning God over these three nonsensical doctrines.

Quite honestly - I don't care for Missler and haven't listened to him for over a decade. He's an Extremist.
So who do you listen to?

Yet you quote Chuck Missler on Trinity who worked for TRW which built the first seven Tracking and Data Relay Satellites.

I can go out on any clear evening and often see 4-5 satellites within 15 to 20 minutes. I can tell the low orbit ones from the high orbit ones. The low ones are brighter and move faster. I've also seen Starlink - a bunch or low orbit satellites trailing one another. At one time we had over 20 telescopes in the family.

If I'm understanding you correctly - you are a flat earther and literal 6-Day Creationist. Correct? Do you believe we have an International Space Station?
I'm not getting baited into FE again. Sorry. I know what his views were on this topic but I respect his biblical teaching that's why I listen to him.

I'm not convinced rejecting the Trinity will cause one to perish but I am convinced denying Jesus as the great I AM will. In doing that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit and that sin IS unpardonable.
That is contradictory..
If one doesn't believe in the trinity, then one doesn't believe that a man is G-d.
That does NOT mean that one is blaspheming.

eg. One can love and respect G-d's Messengers/Messiahs

That is contradictory..
If one doesn't believe in the trinity, then one doesn't believe that a man is G-d.
That does NOT mean that one is blaspheming.

eg. One can love and respect G-d's Messengers/Me
I don't believe it's contradictory. The Holy Spirit being part of the Holy Trinity if people have issues with this I am not sure if that is a cause for one to perish. Denying Jesus Christ would be. That is what my faith teaches. I can't speak for Islam or any other religion. That is what my bible teaches me.

So what you're saying is a person is condemned if they don't believe Jesus is God?

I've never heard the dinosaurs were on the ark. Can you quote a reference? I've never heard Chuck Missler say that either. It seems that's when they went extinct ... I don't know because I wasn't there. I do know what the Bible says about the pairs and each of their kind and that's all that really matters to me.

You seem really angry. I know a man that can help you with that

Not sure why your post doubled up.. sorry about that
Literal 6-day creationist have no other option than to put the dinosaurs on the ark. Like I said, they believe dino roamed the earth while man was upon it and that the behemoth and leviathan are dinosaurs. If you're unaware of that then maybe you should really look into what you believe. Missler omits it from his teachings likely because of its absurdity.

Literal 6-day creationist have no other option than to put the dinosaurs on the ark.
I don't have a dog in this hunt, but this is a false dichotomy

they believe dino roamed the earth while man was upon it and that the behemoth and leviathan are dinosaurs.
People were on the Earth prior to the flood

Again, no dog in this hunt, but the arguments are getting specious.

I see you prefer not to answer what you do with what you believe.

Show your faith without your works, I will show my faith by my works. -James, the blood brother of Jesus

Back