Why I take the Bible literally

@st.clementofrome I was wondering about your other post.. it sounded like you were saying it but not quite saying it! If a person believes the bible is the inerrant Word of God how can they read it and not see. I ask the Lord for the truth always as I don't want to believe a lie. He always shows me in His word His answer.

I thank you for speaking up because I regretted speaking my truth as it took away from the message that I believe the bible is literal. Many people felt they had to speak against it and it was a lonely discussion. I know there are a lot of people that share my belief in this as I belong to many groups.. just not on this interfaith dialogue forum.

Thanks for the feedback. There's are a lot of more evidence out there about the lies of modern scientists than most people think.

I would just suggest to all the people in this thread to be objective and hear both sides of the story before they rush to judgement. They never give us the chance to do that in school or in the media not to mention peer pressure to keep us away from thinking for ourselves rather than saying, "everybody knows that" as a sound basis for their preconceived notions.

Since I know there is a lot of propaganda out there, I'm trying to be discreet in what I'm saying so I don't get typecast or ridiculed but I believe in a huge conspiracy in the highest levels of academia to teach fake science while they hide the real science for themselves.
Interesting. To what end?
Also, what thoughts do you have on what the "real science" reveals and how it is useful for (whom? Researchers? Someone else?) to keep for themselves?

It's mostly in more theoretical areas, not as much practical issues that anyone could figure out for themselves.

(spherical earth, dinosaurs, evolution, outer space, age of the earth, age of the universe, atomism, microbes and the so called fossil record.

For example, believing in masses of almost endless space and almost endless time causes humans to feel like they are insignifigant, that they were created without a higher purpose so people live pointless lives of basically eating, drinking watching tv etc.

Also the so called fossil record looks about as real as something they could make in an arts and crafts shop.

I hope you read my first post in this thread because there's a lot of evidence in it that somethin ain't right.

I mentioned why they lie so much in my first post in this thread.

I always chuckle at science deniers using the latest internet devices to deny science, lol

Thanks for the feedback. There's are a lot of more evidence out there about the lies of modern scientists than most people think.

I would just suggest to all the people in this thread to be objective and hear both sides of the story before they rush to judgement. They never give us the chance to do that in school or in the media not to mention peer pressure to keep us away from thinking for ourselves rather than saying, "everybody knows that" as a sound basis for their preconceived notions.
There is a reason there is no chance. That's all I can offer.

Regards Tony

I always chuckle at science deniers using the latest internet devices to deny science, lol
That's how they get people to believe them, how dare we question them when we use their technology when we don't trust their theoretical unverifiable teachings in theoretical sciences.

You'll notice that I didn't ever say that they don't know science just that they are dishonest with the public with what they know specifically things that we have to rely on their trustworthiness to accept (things that are unverifiable for the mass).

And this is exactly how they pressure people into believing them, using technology to say that how dare you question us when we gave you modern technology thus relying heavily on pressuring people to accept their second hand claims.

If you had any decency or objectivity, how about (non mockingly) asking for clarification as to why I believe what I do instead of trying to mock people you disagree with with your "chuckling".

Humans used to function fine before modern technology took over. We only need it because we have become accustomed to it psychologically and used to it.

Before we had internet forums there was much more teacher disciple relationships it's quality versus quantity.

You can learn a lot from the internet but before the internet we used to have the House of Wisdom in Baghdad, great schools like Azhar University and Qarawiyin University and we got along fine off of that. There were scholars to learn from in person.

When we become used to a certain lifestyle it's hard to do without it but people made due with what they had in antiquity and made great contributions to human civilization.

That's how they get people to believe them, how dare we question them when we use their technology when we don't trust their theoretical unverifiable teachings in theoretical sciences.

You'll notice that I didn't ever say that they don't know science just that they are dishonest with the public with what they know specifically things that we have to rely on their trustworthiness to accept (things that are unverifiable for the mass).

And this is exactly how they pressure people into believing them, using technology to say that how dare you question us when we gave you modern technology thus relying heavily on pressuring people to accept their second hand claims.

If you had any decency or objectivity, how about (non mockingly) asking for clarification as to why I believe what I do instead of trying to mock people you disagree with with your "chuckling".

Humans used to function fine before modern technology took over. We only need it because we have become accustomed to it psychologically and used to it.

Before we had internet forums there was much more teacher disciple relationships it's quality versus quantity.

You can learn a lot from the internet but before the internet we used to have the House of Wisdom in Baghdad, great schools like Azhar University and Qarawiyin University and we got along fine off of that. There were scholars to learn from in person.

When we become used to a certain lifestyle it's hard to do without it but people made due with what they had in antiquity and made great contributions to human civilization.
Do you really think the people who design advanced computer micro-circuitry, actually know the earth is flat and that the moon landings and the dinosaur fossils are all faked, but are ALL in a conspiracy to hide the fact from folks like you and me?

Wait -- yes you do
Why am I responding to this thread?

Last edited:
Ok. Why?

Do you really think the people who design advanced computer micro-circuitry, actually know the earth is flat and that the moon landings and the dinosaur fossils are all faked, but are ALL in a conspiracy to hide the fact from folks like you and me?

Wait -- yes you do
Why am I responding to this thread?
I just have to say that the number is growing exponentially. Maybe part of it is distrust in what we are being told without being able to experience it ourselves. The government has been proven to be liars and what pocket are scientists in and have been.

I think they should offer a seat to an established flat earther on the next ship to outer space. That would shut the whole thing down. The community would trust David Weiss or Mark Sargent 😊

I think they should offer a seat to an established flat earther on the next ship to outer space. That would shut the whole thing down. The community would trust David Weiss or Mark Sargent 😊
Now, you know -- there's an idea, lol 🚀

I somehow think that even after a trip to walk on the moon they would somehow come back and say they've been conned by the establishment into believing they were actually on a spaceship, etc?

I somehow think that even after a trip to walk on the moon they would somehow come back and say they've been conned by the establishment into believing they were actually on a spaceship, etc?
No. That's just mean as that would imply they are untrustworthy and unreasonable. If you have tried to spend some time going on a fact finding mission and learn about these people before making snap judgements you would see that they are just people looking for the truth. If someone gave them an opportunity to be proven factually wrong they would say they were wrong. I would say I was wrong but my influence in the FE community is very very small lol

No. That's just mean as that would imply they are untrustworthy and unreasonable. If you have tried to spend some time going on a fact finding mission and learn about these people before making snap judgements you would see that they are just people looking for the truth. If someone gave them an opportunity to be proven factually wrong they would say they were wrong. I would say I was wrong but my influence in the FE community is very very small lol
So you believe the only way to convince a flat earther they're wrong would be to arrange an actual trip to the moon? Really? No other evidence would do?

For example, believing in masses of almost endless space and almost endless time causes humans to feel like they are insignifigant, that they were created without a higher purpose so people live pointless lives of basically eating, drinking watching tv etc.
Right. That settles it

I couldn't agree more. There a lot of double standards between modern scientific claims and believers in God.

God says in his book vs. science has proven. Irrefutable.

Studies have shown...

God knows best vs. scientists know best.

A lot of hypocrisy.

I do not believe in the spherical earth or dinosaurs, aliens, time travel other dimensions and many other modern absurdities.

I wholeheartedly believe that the earth is flat and is 12,000 years old (six days of creation (a day with God is but a thousand years of what you reckon according to St. Peter in one of his epistles).

I'm aware that this is something hard for most people to understand but we have been lied to since the day we are born at home, in school on tv etc.

We don't even get a chance to know what rational thinking is before we are already brainwashed into all of the ridiculous modern beliefs that scientists lie about and have us taught before we are even old enough to think of any alternative theories.

Check out my post elsewhere:

Why is it that the planetoi (wandering stars or as we say now, the 8 planets) lighter and hotter from further away but darker and colder from much closer up?

Why do does it immediately turn dark when spaceships leave the o-zone layer with the sun facing right in front of them (they leave the earth in daylight but it immediately turns dark as they leave (no more sun rays), then when they look at the earth, there is no sign of an ozone layer, just normal day light.

Not to mention, if it was just gathered light particles under the ozone layer, than why does it get cooler and darker when under shade?

Why do they do this, because it makes people feel like they are pointless and there is no higher purpose, makes us feel too insignificant if we can believe such ridiculous things as earth (the ground) being a millions of years old and there being just about endless space as you go high up in the sky thus making people much easier for those in power to control and use for their own objectives.

Since I know there is a lot of propaganda out there, I'm trying to be discreet in what I'm saying so I don't get typecast or ridiculed but I believe in a huge conspiracy in the highest levels of academia to teach fake science while they hide the real science for themselves.
There's been a discussion about this before. I am definitely convinced that the Earth is not flat because it is evident to anyone who doesn't shut his eyes. The propaganda is exclusively on the anti-scientific side.
I will leave you alone with that, but it is definitely wrong

There's been a discussion about this before. I am definitely convinced that the Earth is not flat because it is evident to anyone who doesn't shut his eyes. The propaganda is exclusively on the anti-scientific side.
I will leave you alone with that, but it is definitely wrong
Says you. Do you know that 7% of Brazilians believe the earth is flat? And we think YOU have bought into the propaganda and believe what you see on TV.

it would literally take a small volume to cover everything but the masons want to have an easy time controlling people and they are diametrrically opposed to revealed religions due to things they know from exploring the occult realm.

They want to weaken peoples fortitude to make them easy to manipulate and they misunderstood some things in the book of relevations, thinking they were going to kill all the righteous people through sorcery as dejmons when they enter someones body can, if ordered to cause literal heart attacks, ad strokes.

So they wanted to cause doubts or even abandoment of religious beliefs and replace it with pseudo science.

for novice masons (who are only black women) they say that air is god and black women are the image of god

for masters that the earth is flat and most of modern science is a lie.

For grandmasters that they were trying to commit black genocide

for elders, that they were that history occurs in seven year cycles and they were trying to take over the world for a thousand years.

See the verse i beliecve it is in revelations (it could be in Maththew possible but i'm sure you could find it with a google search. where it says and thy will do signs and wonders, so much so that they would decieve even the very elect.

Prophets had miracle

lying scientists have technology to make people mistakenly trust them

Like i said, it would take about a full book to explain everything and to see how all the details are interconnect. It's a lot of information that i got from the holy spirit who has been active in my life since late 2007 and to make it all intellgible would take much more strain and effort than i have the stregnth for tonight but if you have any questions we could try to go over it little by little.

Back