Do serve God...or a 'Trinity'?

I know. You have to try to make it suit your drift, although it says the opposite of what you want it to -- just your continuing manipulation of other scriptures, imo
It is all in the Kitab-i-iqan RJM.

Peace be with you.

Regards Tony

It is all in the Kitab-i-iqan RJM.
Smoke and mirrors, imo.

Muhammad (pbuh) expressly made clear that he himself was nothing more than the messenger who heard the words of Allah, and then retold them. It did not give him any divine or messiah qualities. To repeat: Muhammad did not compare himself in any way with Jesus, or profess himself to be a messiah or a Christ -- of equal or even greater stature than Jesus -- in the way that Baha'u'llah does.

He also made clear that he was the final prophet, and no others would come after him -- however much you try to manipulate the Quran and make it say the opposite.

Last edited:
Nobody has to believe in the Quran or the New Testament, but they cannot be manipulated to say what they clearly do not, in order to support the claims of Baha'u'llah or any other new messiah, imo

Nobody has to believe in the Quran or the New Testament, but they cannot be manipulated to say what they clearly do not, in order to support the claims of Baha'u'llah or any other new messiah, imo
It may be worth considering, or ask oneself the question, "How does that comment work when comparing Old Testament Prophecy to support the Revelation of Jesus".

Regards Tony

It may be worth considering, or ask oneself the question, "How does that comment work when comparing Old Testament Prophecy to support the Revelation of Jesus".
I know. Most of it is extremely unrealistic and I quite understand how irritating the cherry-picking and manipulation must be to Jews.

Jesus stands on his own, as Salvator Mundi Emmanuel -- God with us. The Christian belief has no need to rely on other scriptures for support.

Just my own opinion, of course

Salvator Mundi.png

Last edited:
I know. Most of it is extremely unrealistic and I quite understand how irritating the cherry-picking and manipulating must be to Jews.

Jesus stands on his own, as Salvator Mundi Emmanuel -- God with us. The Christian belief has no need to rely on other scriptures for support.

Just my own opinion, of course

View attachment 3483
We will all take our chosen Faith, or no faith with us to God. Many put their trust in God.

Galatians 1:10 "For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ.."

Regards Tony

I can offer that I see this is the result of the doctrine, not the intent of the doctrine.
Actually it's the result of not understanding the doctrine.

I see 'station' as an artificial if necessary construct of the Baha'i paradigm.

• Love
Reactions: RJM
Actually it's the result of not understanding the doctrine.

The continued quandary of Faith Thomas, from the dawn of man. Each Faith gone before, has built a foundation of belief to reject the Messenger that follows.

Regards Tony

That and the recognition of false prophets ...

But I see you guys have kicked that particular can down the road aways, so you're good for a while yet! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: RJM
Imo it's the whole problem with the Baha'i faith that purports in the same breath to include and support the authenticity of other world religions?
It's that support and validation of all world religions that I find so appealing about Bahai.
But perhaps there is a dogmatic side to Bahai as well?

To me it is also a logical consequence of consider why Jesus offer this about John.

Mathew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

In John 1, John offered he was Not and in verse 23 "He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias".

Thus Jesus would be offering that John had that same station of preparing the Way.

Regards Tony

Is Baha'i on an Armageddon trip too?

How long have you guys been anticipating the end?
Probably since the beginning.
Is that not somewhat inherent in a prophetic Abrahamic faith?

It's that support and validation of all world religions that I find so appealing about Bahai.
But it's only lip service. They certainly do not support and validate Trinitarian Catholicism? At least @Tony Bristow-Stagg misses no opportunity to tell Catholics how wrong and misguided they are?
Their new Christ Baha'u'llah is literally the Glory of God -- of Allah. What he says goes, and it supersedes all previous religious beliefs. There won't be another messenger for another 800 years, so the world is stuck with trying to read through the acres of Baha'i writings translated into flowery pseudo olde-worde English to try to understand what it really is all about, and if you can't read, that's tough on you?

The aim is a one world Baha'i religion dictated by the Baha'i House of Justice. The talk of tolerance and inclusion is simply a smoke screen, imo

There will now be a thousand words in response and Baha'i quotes and tracts, trying to explain all this away

But I don't want to be drawn on the subject anymore

Last edited:
Is Baha'i on an Armageddon trip too?

How long have you guys been anticipating the end?
We are not anticipating it, the end of ages was 1844. The world will not end, civilization as we currently know and live in, will come to an end. History is a good teacher of what happens to over materialistic civilisations, they implode, and in this age that Materialistic attitude is global.

The rejection of the Peace offered is bringing the foretold consequences.

Regards Tony

Sorry, important to add: the word of God is revealed ONLY by the words of the messenger -- in this case Baha'u'llah. There's no other way to know what God says to the human race, than by the Baha'i writings*

*Older scriptures are taken into account, of course, but the Baha'i interpretation is the one that must be accepted

*Older scriptures are taken into account, of course, but the Baha'i interpretation is the one that must be accepted
Clarification is needed. One serves God and not man.

As such, no Baha'is Interpretation must be accepted, they have no authority of interpretation.

The official and God sanctioned Interpretation is given by either the Bab, Baha'u'llah, Abdu’l-Baha or Shoghi Effendi and no one has to accept those either.

Regards Tony

I had not thought about it before for Baha'i, hmmm or Islam... it does appear the disciples and Paul thought he'd be right back...
And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

SO.. "time" is all relative .. so they say ;)

..civilization as we currently know and live in, will come to an end. History is a good teacher of what happens to over materialistic civilisations, they implode, and in this age that Materialistic attitude is global.

The rejection of the Peace offered is bringing the foretold consequences..
That has always been true .. we live in a constant state of flux ..
..and it is a bit like a runaway train .. the "brakes" don't seem to be working.
Mankind are reaping the consequences of their actions .. collectively. :(

Back