John's Gospel

RJM- you need to stay with the verse, absorbing what IT says, instead of going to others that your church have mis-applied!
There is always a different verse to contradict it, though

Don't get so hung up on the words, imo

THANKS
It is about the interweaving of Spirit and nature. God isn't really a Father, or a person, and the Son is just a human word used to express a spiritual concept that goes to infinite depth and height.
GASP! In all my years I've never heard THAT one before!
Are you saying Jesus reference to His Father-m stated OVER and OVER again- was INACCURATE?
And that he WASN'T helping us to know Him- but Them?

THANKS

GASP! In all my years I've never heard THAT one before!
Are you saying Jesus reference to His Father-m stated OVER and OVER again- was INACCURATE?
And that he WASN'T helping us to know Him- but Them?
No. Jesus taught in parables that go to many layers, imo

He was giving spiritual truths to material people, that often seem to contradict the laws of nature 'red in truth and claw'

He that hath ears, let him hear, etc

Anyway ...

No. Jesus taught in parables that go to many layers, imo

He was giving spiritual truths to natural people, that often seem to contradict the laws of nature 'red in truth and claw'
He that hath ears, let him hear, etc

Anyway ...
So, Him being a Father doesn't mean all life came from Him?
So, Him being a Father doesn't mean He taught Christ, sending him?

John 5:17- But Jesus answered them, “My Father is working still, and I am working.”
18- This was why the Jews sought all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the sabbath but also called God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Now, how do we take that?
As Churchianity has taught us- being EQUAL meaning he was God, or One of Them... or that he was from above, being part of His family?
(He spoke of them a separate people, again).

So, Him being a Father doesn't mean all life came from Him?
A father is an animal concept. There's no actual Father, no actual Son. They are words to express spiritual truths
So, Him being a Father doesn't mean He taught Christ, sending him?
The pure unchanging dimension of Spirit on the vertical axis of yin-yang polarity, moves into the dimension of nature as the polarity between fire and water, and the other polarities become mixed up, ever moving and ever changing.

Change in nature is the only reality, and all nature ends in death. There is no standstill in nature. We are either growing, or dying. Darkness is the lack of light, not its opposite. Good and evil are relative in the dimension of nature, ending with death of the body.

The devil in nature is gravity that drags all nature down to death and subduction and regeneration in fires of hell at the centre of the earth. Nature encompasses all worlds in the timespace universe. The Earth is a living entity
IMO

Last edited:
A father is an animal concept. There's no actual Father, no actual Son. They are words to express spiritual tyruths

The pure unchanging dimension of spirit on the vertical axis of yin-yang polarity, moves into the dimension of nature as the polarity between fire and water on the vertical axis, and the other polarities become mixed up, ever moving and ever changing. Change in nature is the only reality, and all nature ends in death. Darkness is the lack of light, not its opposite. Good and evil are relative in nature. The devil is gravity that drags all nature down to death and subduction and regeneration in fires of hell at the centre of the earth. The Earth is a living entity
IMO
Completely un-related to the Bible.
What faith ARE you?

John 5:19- Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever He does, that the son does likewise.
20- For the Father loves the son, and shows him all that he himself is doing; and greater works than these will he show him, that you may marvel.

So very early Jesus brings out he ISN'T God- but that He is his FATHER!

John 5:19- Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing; for whatever He does, that the son does likewise.
20- For the Father loves the son, and shows him all that he himself is doing; and greater works than these will he show him, that you may marvel.

So very early Jesus brings out he ISN'T God- but that He is his FATHER!
“If you had known Me, you would have known my Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen him.”

Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known me, Philip? He who has seen me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
John 14:7-11
Anyway ... over to others;
I'm not a scripture fundi 📖

John 5:21- For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the son gives life to whom he will.

AGAIN showing the difference!

John 5:22- The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the son,
23- that all may honor the son, even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the son does not honor the Father who sent him.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you lie to an IT.

Acts 5:3​

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back for yourself part of the proceeds of the land?

Or how can an IT teach?

John 14:25-26​

25 “These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you

How can an IT bear witness?

John 15:26-27
26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me. 27 And you also will bear witness, because you have been with me from the beginning

How can an IT convict anyone?

John 16:7-15
7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. 8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

How can you grieve an IT?

Ephesians 4:30 (ESV)
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

How can you have fellowship with an IT?

2 Corinthians 13:14
14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

Clearly the Spirit is a person just as the Father and the Son are persons.

The Bible is unequivocal that the Holy Spirit Is God, just as Jesus Christ and the Father are God.

(Posts are being deleted by a Mod, so don't be surprised it I don't reply some time in the future!)

(Link to commercial sales website removed by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ tried to make it plain~

John 5:36-But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear
witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
37-And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. You have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Did he foresee Churchianity?

John 5: 38-And you have not his word abiding in you: for whom He hath sent, him you believe not.
39-Search the scriptures; for in them ye think you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40-And you will not come to me, that you might have life.
41-I receive not honour from men.
42-But I know you, that you have not the love of God in you.
43-I am come in my Father's name, and you receive me not: if another
shall come in his own name, him you will receive.
44-How can you believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the
honour that cometh from God only?

John 5:26- For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the son also to have life in himself,
27- and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the son of man.
28- Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice
29- and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.

He ALWAYS made it plain that he was NOT God.

(Posts are being deleted by a Mod, so don't be surprised it I don't reply some time in the future!)
No. Some of your multiple short one-liner posts, have being consolidated into one longer post, with your knowledge. Nobody else's posts are affected, it will not affect your replies.

Last edited:
I'm honored.

John 5:30- I can do nothing on my own authority; as I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of Him who sent me.

John 5:36- But the testimony which I have is greater than that of John; for the works which the Father has granted me to accomplish, these very works which I am doing, bear me witness that the Father has sent me.
37- And the Father who sent me has Himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, His form you have never seen;
38- and you do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom he has sent.

No. Some of your multiple short one-liner posts, have being consolidated into one longer post, with your knowledge. Nobody else's posts are affected, it will not affect your replies.
If he only wrote something worth reading...

Taking quotes out of context and twisting others' replies and not even keeping to his own "scholarship" (rules for thee, not for me) make his drivel worthless.

We've seen it all before.

Back