Was Muhammad Really Talking to Jibril? (CLOSED THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what tosh ...
Some definitions (of satanism) offered by scholars include
  • the worship or veneration of the figure from Christian belief known as Satan, the Devil or Lucifer;
  • the “intentional, religiously motivated veneration of Satan” (Religion scholar Ruben van Luijk);
  • Ruben van Luijk has also called Satanism an invention of Christianity, relying on a character deriving from Christian mythology, i.e. Satan.
- Wikipedia -

Would prefer to look at a refutation of the points raised in post #14?

Last edited:
Most Muslims don't know anything more about Jesus than what they're told. I wager not more than one in a hundred thousand Muslims has ever read the New Testament -- yet eager to judge and commentate upon the content on every occasion, lol ...

Last edited:
I wager not more than one in a hundred thousand Muslims has ever read the New Testament -- yet eager to judge and comment on the content, lol ...
..and how many Christians have "actually read it" ? :D

Some people just attend wedding and funerals..

..but Muslims DO "accept Jesus" .. they DO believe what he taught (in the Gospel).
..so it's Muslims and Jews that have got it wrong?

NO! Jesus confirmed the first commandment. It's Christians that have mistakenly innovated.
Nowhere does Jesus teach that he is a dying/rising god.

Mankind do not need a religion to cause that..
..in fact, without religion, mankind would already be extinct.
eg. Nazis and Communists annihilated each other
I never said Muslims don't accept Yeshua, pay attention . . .
You need to comprehend my text a lot better, do you understand English well enough? If not I can see why you reply in such a way.

"Satan does not want people to accept Jesus. So what does he do? He visits some random person in the desert and says he's Gabriel. He also says that Jesus was just a man and the REAL way to get to heaven is to be Muslim."

Religion provides two things basically; a sense of community and a sense of comfort (usually pertaining to the afterlife)
Is it any coincidence that the Most dangerous, impoverished, economically bankrupt countries are ALL MUSLIM countries?
I don't think so . . .

I agree that Jesus knew that he would be betrayed and put-to-death, and that he would "rise again" (appear again).

..but Christians have made this more important than the first commandment, and made Jesus into
'a god' .. or literal son and what-have-you.

PS Don't forget that @'Amir Alzzalam 's intention is to cause division 😐
'Amir's intention is to bring forth the Truth . . . particularly that Islam is based on a LIE

The "truth", as you desire it..

Do you venerate the figure from Christian belief known as Satan?
Cambridge Dictionary: Venerate - to honor or have great respect for a person or thing
In this respect, I venerate Šah Iblīs (lah alhamd)

Truth: that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.
In this respect, Islam is a Lie for many reasons.

Removed
Irrelevant

Last edited:
..but Muslims DO "accept Jesus" .. they DO believe what he taught (in the Gospel).
..so it's Muslims and Jews that have got it wrong?

NO! Jesus confirmed the first commandment. It's Christians that have mistakenly innovated.
Nowhere does Jesus teach that he is a dying/rising god.

Mankind do not need a religion to cause that..
..in fact, without religion, mankind would already be extinct.
eg. Nazis and Communists
In Gospels of John, though not explicit, it is inferred that Jesus and the Father was one, and after his resurrection Jesus was going to ascend to the Father.

The Nazis were Christian, see Hitler's Main Kampf.

There are bad atheists and bad religious people, and there are good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back