No false prophet will be established in Israel

And fabricating lineages is as old as the hills ... and so what? Does being a distant relative of Mohammed (pbuh), Moses, or whoever, confer some special grace or quality?
It is Prophecy Thomas no more no less, it matters to those that see it matters, some need that level of proof.

The best faith is born on the knowledge that God does as God so chooses and shall not be asked of what God does.

"Know thou for a certainty that the Will of God is not limited by the standards of the people, and God doth not tread in their ways. Rather is it incumbent upon everyone to firmly adhere to God's straight Path. Were He to pronounce the right to be the left or the south to be the north, He speaketh the truth and there is no doubt of it. Verily He is to be praised in His acts and to be obeyed in His behests. He hath no associate in His judgement nor any helper in His sovereignty. He doeth whatsoever He willeth and ordaineth whatsoever He pleaseth..." Bahá’u’lláh, Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 109

Regards Tony

Last edited:
He hath no associate in His judgement nor any helper in His sovereignty. He doeth whatsoever He willeth and ordaineth whatsoever He pleaseth..." Bahá’u’lláh, Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 109
And I am his manifestation (avatara). You must to follow me and none other. That is what he willeth, ordaineth and that is what pleaseth him.

And I am his manifestation (avatara). You must to follow me and none other. That is what he willeth, ordaineth and that is what pleaseth him.
No one is forced to do this and never have been, all are free mock the sovereignty of God, if they so choose.

Regards Tony

It is Prophecy Thomas no more no less, it matters to those that see it matters, some need that level of proof.
OK, I can understand that.

The hard lessen is that such prophecies can and are interpreted to apply to just about all times and all places – depending upon the standpoint of the interpreter.

Nostradamus was the go-to source when I was younger, seems to have gone away now. And St Malachi prophesied the Popes, ending with Rome in flames, but that list has run out, and now interested parties are back-tracking to explain how so-and-so was not actually a pope ...

'Babylon' can and has been any number of states or systems, and always will be, depending upon the perceived threat.

OK, I can understand that.

The hard lessen is that such prophecies can and are interpreted to apply to just about all times and all places – depending upon the standpoint of the interpreter.
I have seen some interesting probability maths on Prophecy. This seems to sort out the wheat from the chaff. The issue will always be that even in doing this, it does require a level of Interpretation.

For Christ they did it and came up with this.

"To answer the question what is the probability of one man fulfilling all eight prophecies, the principal of probability is applied. Therefore, multiplying all eight probabilities together (1 times 2.8 x 105 x 103 x 102 x 103 x 103 x 105 x 103 x 104) gives us 2.8 x 1028, or for simplicity sake 1 x 1028 or 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000."

Some have done this on end of ages prophecy as well using a selection of prophecies.

Regards Tony

I have no idea what that's about, sorry ...

... I do know that take a big enough book, as was done with Melville's Moby Dick, and you can extract prophecies of recent history from the text. As you say, it's all about probability and interpretation.

We are genius at creating narrative even where actually none exists.

I have no idea what that's about, sorry ...

... I do know that take a big enough book, as was done with Melville's Moby Dick, and you can extract prophecies of recent history from the text. As you say, it's all about probability and interpretation.

We are genius at creating narrative even where actually none exists.
Luckily we have God that sends the Messengers and let's us decide. There is no compulsion in religion.

It is God that enables prophecy and its fulfillment.

Regards Tony

A fabricated truth born out of deceptive history attributed to Muhammad by the enemies of Islam.

Best to bow put of fake news and look for the actual truth, look for what is gIood and you will find the true Message of Muhammad.

Regards Tony
So the Quran is fake news?

Reactions: RJM
So the Quran is fake news?
No, but some people's interpretation is though. Muhammad Message was foretold in the Bible.

The Bible foretold of this misguided section of Islam as the Beast. The beast had seven heads and ten horns (Rev 13:1). This was the Umayyads who assailed the religion of Muḥammad and the truth of ‘Alí, which consist in the love of God. This was 7 kingdoms with 10 rulers who rose against Muhammad and Ali. This beast acted in complete opposition to the teachings, conduct, and character of the two witnesses, who were Muhammad and Ali. It is also offered that this beast would last 1260 Years and AH1260 in Islam is Ad1844.

Regards Tony

Also consider, the Bible would be fake if Muhammad is not a Messenger, as the Bible says a false prophet cannot be established in Israel. Logically indicating Muhammad is a True Prophet.

Regards Tony
And you ignored my points that proved that your prophecy was not fulfilled yet. You told me that the patriarchs are present today in Israel as prophets. Are you lying? I have questions for Moses and Noah, especially Moses. I want to know what his Egyptian names were. I know there is quite the Bahai presence in Israel, so I'm sure you could reach out to someone who could talk to Moses on my behalf.

You conveniently didn't have a reply for me last time I pointed out this fatal flaw in your logic. Interesting.

No, but some people's interpretation is though. Muhammad Message was foretold in the Bible.

The Bible foretold of this misguided section of Islam as the Beast. The beast had seven heads and ten horns (Rev 13:1). This was the Umayyads who assailed the religion of Muḥammad and the truth of ‘Alí, which consist in the love of God. This was 7 kingdoms with 10 rulers who rose against Muhammad and Ali. This beast acted in complete opposition to the teachings, conduct, and character of the two witnesses, who were Muhammad and Ali. It is also offered that this beast would last 1260 Years and AH1260 in Islam is Ad1844.

Regards Tony
Tell me what was misinterpreted? A verse praising the death of Jews... is misinterpreted? Is there a different meaning here? I see deflecting is one of your tools. Do tell me the interpretation of this verse. Do tell me why Muslims around the world are chanting this verse in retaliation to the war in Israel.

"To answer the question what is the probability of one man fulfilling all eight prophecies, the principal of probability is applied. Therefore, multiplying all eight probabilities together (1 times 2.8 x 105 x 103 x 102 x 103 x 103 x 105 x 103 x 104) gives us 2.8 x 1028, or for simplicity sake 1 x 1028 or 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000."
This is mathematical BS. I am sure your uneducated 19th Century Iranian 'Manifestation of Allah' fulfilled more than 8 prophecies.

Tell me what was misinterpreted? A verse praising the death of Jews... is misinterpreted? Is there a different meaning here? I see deflecting is one of your tools. Do tell me the interpretation of this verse. Do tell me why Muslims around the world are chanting this verse in retaliation to the war in Israel.
God is Justice, God's Commandment is thou shall not kill.

So all Biblical and othe Scriptures about killing are spiritual metephor.

Thus Metephor needs to be explored in greater detail and in the context of God's Laws.

Regards Tony

I have been to Israel twice and the way I saw it, they do indeed dwell there, I am assured of that.

Personally I see the God we are to come face to face with, is that of the Messengers, and in prophecy, it was to be the end of ages Messiah, as God is not flesh.

Regards Tony
Right here! You said it right here!

Back