No false prophet will be established in Israel

There is no excuse for humanity not to be united. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Krishna, Moses, Zoroaster, Buddha, Jesus Christ, Muhammad, the Bab and Baha'u'llah (To name a few) are now all the focus of our worship of God from God's appointed centre of Faith, around which all the Names of God's Chosen Ones revolve.
Just for interest sake -- do the Baha'i consider Adam to have been an actual living individual human being? The first man?

How you reply to this subject indicates you have not remotely understood what was offered, or more likely, you like playing games.

Either way, I am not here to make you pursue these topics in a just and reasonable way.

Regards Tony
I'm not playing games.

1. You claimed that the prophets of old are alive in Israel. Even said you met them face to face. Then you lied and said you never said such a thing.

2. You made the claim that the Jews chose death and that their deaths were a metaphor. I asked for an explanation and also asked if this still applies to Jews dying today.

You have not had an answer. I guarantee that I am not the only one here who awaits your answer. I came here to understand other faiths and share my experiences, all with the hope that we will all learn together. Do tell me what is unreasonable about such a desire?

Then why does your God allow capital punishment?
My view on this is that some people in the future will want to be able to make that choice. That opinion is based on a study of other wrirings I am aware of. I do not need that view validated by anyone.

Regards Tony

Just for interest sake -- do the Baha'i consider Adam to have been an actual living individual human being? The first man?
I see Adam was most likely our first recorded Messenger. In the Dispensation leading up to Muhammad who was the Seal of that Dispensation.

The story of the creation of man and woman and the garden of Eden are metephor, with many deep spiritual understandings available.

Abdul'baha has given a few meditations on this topic.

I offer this link only for anyone interested, I will put it under a spoiler if you see that would be better.

Regards Tony

You made the claim that the Jews chose death and that their deaths were a metaphor. I asked for an explanation and also asked if this still applies to Jews dying today
Again your understanding is not what said, provide the quotes.

Regards Tony

Wow! So they didn't die either. Were the Jews who died in the Holocaust also a metaphor? Are the Jews who were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and killed recently also a metaphor?

I notice that you dodged your prophets claim again. I guess Moses in Israel was just a metaphor too.
That is no of a post of someone looking to understand what was being offered, which has absolutely nothing to do with that disrespectful post.

Regards Tony

I'm not playing games.

1. You claimed that the prophets of old are alive in Israel. Even said you met them face to face. Then you lied and said you never said such a thing.

2. You made the claim that the Jews chose death and that their deaths were a metaphor. I asked for an explanation and also asked if this still applies to Jews dying today.

You have not had an answer. I guarantee that I am not the only one here who awaits your answer. I came here to understand other faiths and share my experiences, all with the hope that we will all learn together. Do tell me what is unreasonable about such a desire?
If you want to understand Islam, go to sites that show you the peaceful Message of Muhammad,the true Message given by all the Messengers is Love, Trustworthiness, Truthfulness,Justice and fellowship.

The rejection of these fundamental aspects of all the given Messages, have resulted in the death of humanity, a death foretold in those scriptures to those that do turn away.

Regards Tony

\If you want to understand Islam, go to sites that show you the peaceful Message of Muhammad,the true Message given by all the Messengers is Love, Trustworthiness, Truthfulness,Justice and fellowship.

The rejection of these fundamental aspects of all the given Messages, have resulted in the death of humanity, a death foretold in those scriptures to those that do turn away.
I am aware of Love, Trustworthiness, Truthfulness, Justice and Fellowship of Islam. Is the Bahai Love, Trustworthiness, Truthfulness, Justice and Fellowship is the same as that of Islam?

I am aware of Love, Trustworthiness, Truthfulness, Justice and Fellowship of Islam. Is the Bahai Love, Trustworthiness, Truthfulness, Justice and Fellowship is the same as that of Islam?
It appears that you are also not aware of the Message given by Muhammad. I understand fully the deception behind your question.

Regards Tony

How you reply to this subject indicates you have not remotely understood what was offered, or more likely, you like playing games.

Either way, I am not here to make you pursue these topics in a just and reasonable way.

Regards Tony
Is it not just and reasonable to ask for an explanation? Can anyone else here please chime in and explain what is wrong with what I'm asking?

Or is it more likely that you are caught dead in your tracks and realize the violent and evil implications that you are pushing? YOU made some alarming and incredible statements. I asked you to back them up. You can't. So I suggest you remove them and stop repeating them.

If you want to understand Islam, go to sites that show you the peaceful Message of Muhammad,the true Message given by all the Messengers is Love, Trustworthiness, Truthfulness,Justice and fellowship.

Regards Tony
Not what I'm asking for. You are deflecting from defending your statements.

That is no of a post of someone looking to understand what was being offered, which has absolutely nothing to do with that disrespectful post.

Regards Tony
No it is not. I am looking for an explanation for your claims. This is NOT the definition of "disrespect". You come on here often making bold claims about your faith. I ask questions. You get upset. What ARE you offering? Empty claims? That's all I'm seeing. I'm not the only one.

Again your understanding is not what said, provide the quotes.

Regards Tony
They must have been removed when the site crashed. I see a gap in our conversation. So I'll repeat my points. You can correct the parts that I supposedly got wrong.

1. I pointed out the fact that Muhammad attacked Jews at the Battle of Khaybar. Muhammad had no problems with Jews except the Jews that refused to acknowledge that he was a prophet. This specific battle is significant to this day. It is where we hear the chant "Khaybar Khaybar yā Yahūd, jaysh-i Muḥammad sawf-a ya‘ūd".

This chant is used to this day as a rallying to cry to kill Jews.
2. When I asked about the above, you told me that these Jews chose to die and that their deaths were a "metaphor". Are you now denying that you said these things? Feel free to denounce such things now

These statements were made when this forum crashed, so for now they must be lost.

Here is your direct quote

"God is Justice, God's Commandment is thou shall not kill.
So all Biblical and other Scriptures about killing are spiritual metephor.
Thus Metephor needs to be explored in greater detail and in the context of God's Laws.

Regards Tony"

I asked about this metaphor. YOU said you never said such a thing.

Here is your direct quote

"God is Justice, God's Commandment is thou shall not kill.
So all Biblical and other Scriptures about killing are spiritual metephor.
Thus Metephor needs to be explored in greater detail and in the context of God's Laws.

Regards Tony"

I asked about this metaphor. YOU said you never said such a thing.
It is now totally out of context with my quote above, and I will not go around in more circles.

It is yourself that equates what I am saying to material battles, I am not.

You also impute what you are thinking to my replies and give them back in the wrong light, it is too exhausting, when one's time is better spent elsewhere.

Regards Tony

1. I pointed out the fact that Muhammad attacked Jews at the Battle of Khaybar.
The Muslims were required to defend themselves .. against any who plotted against them.

we hear the chant "Khaybar Khaybar yā Yahūd, jaysh-i Muḥammad sawf-a ya‘ūd"..
Any extreme rhetoric is a sign of hatred. Hatred spreads in wars .. economic or otherwise.
Muslims, Jews and Christians have lived together relatively peacefully in Jerusalem for centuries.

The World Wars established a 'new order' in the Middle East, and its balance has been eroded.

It is now totally out of context with my quote above, and I will not go around in more circles.

It is yourself that equates what I am saying to material battles, I am not.

You also impute what you are thinking to my replies and give them back in the wrong light, it is too exhausting, when one's time is better spent elsewhere.

Regards Tony
Lying for your faith is okay? I asked very straightforward questions. You have either ignored them, deflected them, or lied. So you believe that the patriarchs such as Noah and Moses are alive today. You lied and said you never said such a thing. I pointed it out again and you ignored it. You said that Jews chose death and that the deaths of people in scripture are just metaphor. You said you never said such a thing. I pointed it out again that you truly did say such a thing. You lied.

Your lies are here for all of us to see. The only spirit that defends lying, that I am aware of, is not a very good one. Makes me wonder what is behind your curtain.

Back