What do you look like?

Thanks Chris...I think you guys might just be trying to make me feel better after being such a posting dummy! (You're not so bad yourself, Chris. As a matter of fact, I'd say there are lots of "beautiful people here in CR, both inside and out. :))

MW...

I've had a nice camera since my kids gave it to me last Christmas, but I'm too blockheaded to be able to set it up correctly. This is the week that will be. I've got someone setting up a writing den for me around an old G-3 someone donated to my efforts. So along with the other stuff, she's doing the cam also. Hope I don't break the lens, or disappoint y'all in some other visual way.

InLove... Great Galaxies ! By the GODS ! TROI'S TWIN! MMMMMMMM.....!

Anytime that you want to analyze my psycho systems (probably a good choice of words in my case) you're invited. Make it so....

By the way that guy next to you (I really do know who he is) looks like the twin brother of a friend of mine out here in the desert who was born on the same day and in the same year that I was.

Chris...I think the cute lady with her hands on your and your nephew's shoulders may be head and shoulders above both of you, at least she seems to be steering both of you in the appropriate directions.

It would surely be special to meet you all in the flesh some day...but that might shatter some illusions...but such is life.

flow....:p

She might look like a cute little puddin' pop, but she's meaner than a piranha, Flow! I remember the first time I saw Jeana throw into home plate from the outfield. Five foot nothin' and she can out throw me! Well, I was in love right there!

Hey, I live a mile from the new AZ Cardinal's stadium. Love to see you and yours for dinner sometime!:)

Chris

InLove,
I seen your pic in its first incarnation... if there is any difference it is lost on me. What I will say is that you are a prime example of how wrong mental pictures can be based on words alone!! You are just so delicate and ..... and... well scrumptious!! Not at all like the 'homely granny' i pictured in my minds eye. Proof if proof were ever needed that reality is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than fiction.

Tao
ain't nothin' "delicate" there...that's dynamite in a tiny package...and the big guy is the "fuse"...:eek::rolleyes::D

Oh, where are my manners? Laurie, you're a babe too, it's just that...I've got more of a thing for Elvira than Dana. Sorry...

Chris

MW...

InLove... Great Galaxies ! By the GODS ! TROI'S TWIN! MMMMMMMM.....!

flow....:p

I wasn't gonna say that, I wasn't gonna say that, I wasn't gonna say that, but you had to say that...

But the big guy next to her don't look like Commander Ryker either...he looks bigger!:eek::rolleyes::eek:

Thanks for the compliments, my friends. :) But my own reality checklist goes something like this: Troi--big beautiful eyes, aquiline nose, and lips that go on forever. InLove? No, no, and no. :D

And Elvira??? LOL. Well, okay, the hair is similar, I guess. But the only other thing I may have in common with Elvira is that we are both a bit spooky from time to time. Just ask anyone. :D

I just wish I had some really cool pictures of me doing impressive things like traveling to a college campus halfway around the world or chatting with royalty....

But no, I post a picture from the back office of a bowling alley. :rolleyes:

Did I mention that the photo I posted is almost a decade old and I have been blessed with three more grandchildren since it was taken? :p

Chris, your wife reminds me of an actress--don't know her name, but she played Matt's wife on 7th Heaven. (I know, I'm the only person who ever watched that show in the history of the whole world.:rolleyes:)

This is the first time I have ever posted a picture of myself on the Net. Other people have done it for me in the past (without my permission, I might add :eek:) but this time it was my decision. I must say, it felt rather strange in a rather strange sort of strange way....

Anyone else ever feel like that?

InPeace,
InLove

I like your hair in this picture... Just found it.... :D

infro.png

OH... and ignore the 17 in the corner... This has nothing to do with me... ¬.¬ I just found it..

LOL!! Excellent....I'm diggin' it. (And I was hoping you were gonna do that...just had a feeling....:D

Gimme a head with HAIR, long beautiful HAIR...wish I could remember the rest of those lyrics! Now where are my fringy bell bottoms and platform shoes? My silver polyester puffed-sleeved pirate shirt?

I feel good.....

Peace, babies.

Now if Jack Halyard just had some dreads....

I'm leaving for an appointment in a few minutes, but not before I print out me in my groovin' 'fro...I need to show that one around today. :D

Later, mon.

InPeace,
InLove

I had a few spare moments..... Heh..

youguys.png

if you're not on this, and it means something to you I appologise.... lol. I can add you... These are the only pics I could do something with.... I was also trying to put active members on here, as some of the people do not tend to come around........

Back