What do you look like?

Oh, and short sh** is my wife Jeana peaking over.

Chris

Wow Chris you look so similar facially, I thought it was your son until I read the caption. Your wife looks very pretty (what we can see of her lol). Thanks for sharing.

Sally

Perhaps my best shot is of 3 Golden eagles, 2 adults and a juvenile, flying literally 20 feet away from me, the detail is stunning.

Tao

OMG I am so jealous. If you get those put on to digital please share, would love to see them.

OMG I am so jealous. If you get those put on to digital please share, would love to see them.

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul...if so, then you have clear eyes, and a clean soul...

Bless you.

v/r

Q

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul...if so, then you have clear eyes, and a clean soul...

Bless you.

v/r

Q

I wish I could say they are mine Q but alas they are not. My pic is on page 31 but you can't see my eyes. I will try to get a current pic of me put on soon though.

Salaam
Sally

I wish I could say they are mine Q but alas they are not. My pic is on page 31 but you can't see my eyes. I will try to get a current pic of me put on soon though.

Salaam
Sally

My guess is that I will say the same thing, once I see "your" eyes...:)

You're intimidated by some old woman in a big bright yellow hat, probally wearing nappies.... And the yellow dress to hide the stains.... Terrifying...

:eek::eek::eek: 17th you are a..................thingy. (what a shame I am back in ladylike mode). :p:D

Nice to see everyone's updates! And to see you, Sally....:)

Okay, I'm going to try this again. I think I got the funny shadows out this time, at least most of them. So, my hair is still big, but that's because I'm from Texas (never mind, old joke.) The advantage to taking out the big shadows is that it took out some of my gray, too! This is from about 7 years ago...sorry, I don't have any more recent ones scanned in yet, unless you want the "torch singer" stuff. I'll post an update after I visit Dad's scanner.

Awwh, shucks, MW. Thanks. (I just tried printing it out, though.) And it still looks strange. I'll fix the wierdness for printout quality, though. I'm still learning, folks. (Obviously) :rolleyes:

LOL. Okay, I promise to quit now. But a couple of dear buddies o' mine (you know who you are) had asked me for a picture--one to print out. So I guess this one looks like a more print-friendly version. I had to take ALL the light outta my hair in order to do it. So I hope this works better. (Sorry, this is kinda embarassing, really it is.) :eek:

One more try and I'll leave y'all alone about it. I just thought it was time I posted a picture, and I'm trying not to be a dummy about it. Sheesh...

LOL--(I asked the mods to remove that last one, too!)

Attachments

• Getting Tired of Darkening My Hair.jpg
    Getting Tired of Darkening My Hair.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 266
InLove,
I seen your pic in its first incarnation... if there is any difference it is lost on me. What I will say is that you are a prime example of how wrong mental pictures can be based on words alone!! You are just so delicate and ..... and... well scrumptious!! Not at all like the 'homely granny' i pictured in my minds eye. Proof if proof were ever needed that reality is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than fiction.

Tao

Back