What do you look like?

I wonder... is there any sport you Aussies are not good at? like seriously man... my whole life Australia has been dominating Cricket. Except for when we had Wasim and Waqar :) Ah.. those were the days.
I can think of a couple they need work on...lol

It's good to see cricket (90 minute game) has become a game of the masses...it like sailing and polo was a game of the elites was it not?

Setting up your tent for the day and reading whilst the game progresses hours on end?

Now nascar, while not a fan, I see it as a team sport. The driver loses how many pounds in sweat and has to keep stamina, concentration, focus and determination for how long? Of course the teams with the most money win most often, but there exists a huge contingent supporting that driver, and while the driver is the most well known I'm not even sure if he is the most important, ie like golf, he's the talent...

of course I think poker is sport...

the only 90minute cricket game i know of is indoor cricket. othere than that there are the one day matches, which are exciting or 3 or 5 day test matches. Yes, to some it can be a little too long, i prefer indoor cricket and it is most definately a team sport. Reflexes like lightening. lol
I have only ever seen highlights of nascar, interesting,, tho id probably get motion sick watching all those cars going round and round and round. etc.
I dont mind the rally driving , tho.

I have only ever seen highlights of nascar, interesting,, tho id probably get motion sick watching all those cars going round and round and round.
As I understand it, for most it only takes one live event to become hooked as a fan. Since I am completely aware of my addictive tendencies I have no need to tempt them and stay away.

I look very much like the photo in my profile, even though it is about 10 years old. I'm 5'-10" tall, voluptuous and have long, large bones. Blue eyes, brown hair and fair skin. What else is there to know? It is nice seeing the rest of you, as I am new to this forum.

I look very much like the photo in my profile, even though it is about 10 years old. I'm 5'-10" tall, voluptuous and have long, large bones. Blue eyes, brown hair and fair skin. What else is there to know? It is nice seeing the rest of you, as I am new to this forum.
Well if that wasn't a post that caused me to go check out the profile...

My eldest daughter took this of me in Turkey last week.

I call it "The Turnerator". :)

Yes, that also means I no longer have long hair - now have it shaved at the sides and back. I'm thinning too much at the back to carry long hair with dignity any more. :)

Attachments

• the-turnerator.jpg
    the-turnerator.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 265
Nice pix, Brian. I like your style. :)

Here is a pix of me taken in 2000 when we visited Ireland, the home of my foremothers.

j_kuns1.jpg

Now..9 years later: I am finding that one ages quite rapidly between 45 and 55.

img_0807-1.jpg

And yes, I do add various shades of red highlights to my black hair (not many grey hairs, thanks to my father's genes).

A famous postcard photo of the city where I reside..actually we live in the country about 22 miles northeast of downtown. The mountain to the west is Pikes' Peak..elevation 14,110 FT (4,301 M).
ThirtyNine.jpg

Namaste Janz,

Love Colorado Springs, been to some conferences at the Broadmore, sent my son's boy scout troop there up the peak and to the academy and to Garden of the Gods... So I had to go reconoiter first....
I said:
I'm thinning too much at the back to carry long hair with dignity any more.
heck with that, I'm gonna have the worlds greatest comb-over Donny Trump ain't got nothin on me!

Yes, wil, I am a woman of the West. I really love CS: the climate; the mountains; the deep blue sky; we have our problems- mainly related to unbridled sprawl because everyone wants to live here. :eek:

OMG, Tao, Brian does look like Sting..wow one fine man and musician. Now he is one who has aged with grace. :D

Yes, wil, I am a woman of the West. I really love CS: the climate; the mountains; the deep blue sky; we have our problems- mainly related to unbridled sprawl because everyone wants to live here. :eek:
I lived in the Carson/Tahoe area of Nevada for 10 years, also spent a little time in Tulelake Ca (just south of KFalls Or) and Alaska...high desert next to a alpine range is my kinda country...

Nice to see your pic, too, Janz. :)

Not sure about the Sting comments - but I can live with them, I guess. :)

Back