• a507836131_914291_8359.jpg
    a507836131_914291_8359.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 240
  • a507836131_914293_9161.jpg
    a507836131_914293_9161.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 239

"Humanizing" in..........

c0de-albums-reflections-picture683-some-lounge-in-montreal.jpg

inside the green shirt.... i think that's "green".

Have you ever taken a picture of the funny faces horses will make if you offer them a tomato? :p

Thank you for the favor of a reply.
I have never offered a tomato to a horse so I can say that I have has no direct experience with looking upon, as has been related to me by a local equestrian who has engaged in such un-toward and woeful behavior:eek:, those proud and noble visages racked by painful grimaces of both disgust, insult and offense.:(

Last edited:
Hey C0de, what a terrific pic, and what a great bunch of fellas you have there.
Its awesome to finally see you.

:)

I actually have an aversion to pictures of myself and friends.
But when I saw this one, I knew I had to save it.

I rarely dislike pictures of my self... And they tend to be the ones where I am smiling... However, I rarely smile in photos.... So it works out fine.

Smiling seems so fake and put on... And When I look to an image that is all I see the fakeness...

I rarely dislike pictures of my self... And they tend to be the ones where I am smiling... However, I rarely smile in photos.... So it works out fine.

Smiling seems so fake and put on... And When I look to an image that is all I see the fakeness...

Thats the problem I have, but that problem is rarely fixed by not-smiling IMO. A lot of times it makes it worse, as if the person is just trying to look all deep and mysterious LOL !!

I wonder how all these models and actors can live with themselves :confused: I mean they are being "fake" like 99% of the time... thats gotta screw with your head.

Thats the problem I have, but that problem is rarely fixed by not-smiling IMO. A lot of times it makes it worse, as if the person is just trying to look all deep and mysterious LOL !!

I wonder how all these models and actors can live with themselves :confused: I mean they are being "fake" like 99% of the time... thats gotta screw with your head.

They're so vain I think it goes over their head.... Or they have the IQ equal to that of Derek Zoolander..... So I think they do "ok" (pulls out his sword) back off models!! I am just being honest! back! back I say!

They're so vain I think it goes over their head.... Or they have the IQ equal to that of Derek Zoolander..... (pulls out his sword) back off models!! I am just being honest! back! back I say!

LMAO !!@#!@#!@#!@#

Watch out theres one behind you !!! Damn sneaky models!

*chuckles* They're like ninjas!!!!! Anyway! That guy on your left and pictures far right!! He looks so familiar..... I can't place it... Does he look like someone famous? Or something? Cause I feel like I know that face!

-EDIT!!!!!-

THAT WAS A TYPO!! Hopefully you didn't see it, if so forget and ignore this... If you did! Really didn't mean to do that! It was a typo!

*chuckles* They're like ninjas!!!!! Anyway! That guy on your left and pictures far right!! He looks so familiar..... I can't place it... Does he look like someone famous? Or something? Cause I feel like I know that face!

-EDIT!!!!!-

THAT WAS A TYPO!! Hopefully you didn't see it, if so forget and ignore this... If you did! Really didn't mean to do that! It was a typo!

no I didnt see it... but I wish I did now !!! LOL

And him, yea, you know its not just you, he does have one of those "do I know you?" type faces. I always thought he looked like this batsmen from Pakistan's national cricket team... <-----<< random information

ah, cricket, i like cricket.......

I wonder... is there any sport you Aussies are not good at? like seriously man... my whole life Australia has been dominating Cricket. Except for when we had Wasim and Waqar :) Ah.. those were the days.

Back