What do you look like?

Me an angel... why I do declare...

And Tao... after this many years of seeing me first thing in the morning he isn't as mesmerized as he used to be... ;)

17th... how do you do that stuff... your face looks so scary... I don't have programs like that...

My friends husband does meet hats. I am including a pic of me with a bacon headband...no laughing though because I look all creepy in this photo and I don't like it... but the headband is worth a good laugh...

Attachments

• baconheadband.jpg
    baconheadband.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 505
17th... how do you do that stuff... your face looks so scary... I don't have programs like that...

My friends husband does meet hats. I am including a pic of me with a bacon headband...no laughing though because I look all creepy in this photo and I don't like it... but the headband is worth a good laugh...

...kind of like asking Da Vinci to devulge the secrets of his codices...:eek::eek:

Miss Amy--wasn't that picture with the bacon the one you had as an avatar for a while (sans the food?)

YO--that is a nice picture. You look happier in this one. (Maybe you didn't tell them about your wings this time? :D)

InPeace,
InLove

Nice to see the real pics, all - always nice to see what people look like whom you're chatting with. :)

Miss Amy--wasn't that picture with the bacon the one you had as an avatar for a while (sans the food?)

YO--that is a nice picture. You look happier in this one. (Maybe you didn't tell them about your wings this time? :D)

InPeace,
InLove

Thanks inlove,
The wings are hidden under the jacket. People get scared of me when I show them. Humans sheesh....
:)

I like this look at pics of each other things... this is no photoshop but there is eveidence out there once that I was a naughty, posing, smoking girl. My my mom loses it when she sees this becuase she thinks I am cracked out.

More pics guys c'mon I like to see your smiling faces!

Attachments

• kinda creepy.jpg
    kinda creepy.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 291
i was many thinhs a little goth, a little punk and little (shudder) Britneyish (but not not much)

Mostly urban punk and I absolutly love fun makeup and outfits no one would think of wearing

This is also the last pic I am posting lest you begin to think that I am self-absorbed.

hello again amy,
i was many thinhs a little goth, a little punk and little (shudder) Britneyish (but not not much)
thats cool. just curious because goth chicks kick ass!lol. its cool that you grew out of it, though.
This is also the last pic I am posting lest you begin to think that I am self-absorbed.
lmfao! it is funny because i seriously thought the same thing, i mean, you don't post for almost a month and all of sudden you come back just to post a picture? :p i was starting to worry, you know?:D

I haven't been posting becuase I have been in the middle of closing our current centre laying of my staff, packing, painting getting the new centre ready hiring. I literally have worked 7 18 hour days in a row.

I live on Yerba Mate! I will be back though with intelligent thoughts and less pics. I wanted to post this one in the beginning but I couldn't find it and now I just did...

although if my husband had his way i would be a little less finger paint stained fingers and goobers on the shoulders and a little more Dita Von Teese

hi amy,
I haven't been posting becuase I have been in the middle of closing our current centre laying of my staff, packing, painting getting the new centre ready hiring. I literally have worked 7 18 hour days in a row.
wow, working hard for the money song comes to mind!

I live on Yerba Mate! I will be back though with intelligent thoughts and less pics. I wanted to post this one in the beginning but I couldn't find it and now I just did...
well hope to hear from you soon and when you get back, please tell me where this "Yerba Mate" is at on this world, because i have no idea where that is! well, see you around!

Yerba Mate is just like tea and coffee. YOu can buy it in grocery stores and mostly health food stores. I don't drink caffeine so this week my staff was nearly holding an intervention because I was bouncing off the walls!

It takes little getting used to soem say it tastes like butts but I love it, especially on a 6am-11pm shift painting and packing a daycare.

PS if you try it DON'T get the flavoured ones. GROSS. Not mint, not orange just plain old Yerba Mate

Back