What do you look like?

Who are the Bay City Rollers?

s.
you asked you got it! man these guys look like dorks. muslimwoman, what were you thinking?:D i have seen better looking dudes on the side of the road with signs saying," will work for food!":Dlol

Attachments

• Baycityrollers.jpg
    Baycityrollers.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 356
OMG there's a blast from the past Leo. Thank you, that was such fun. All I can say is "oh she sang shangalan and she ran with the gang singing doo wop sha dooby do ay". Hey the old songs really had deep meaning lol.

i have a confession to make guys. this is so embarassing.:rolleyes: i really look like this. sorry for the deception.:D;)

Attachments

• 1-13.jpg
    1-13.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 344
:O

That guy looks like a character from dragon ball z.

*lips move out of synch* You think you can crush me little sayan MWA HA well I have a trick to show you with my UPPERBODYMUSCLEPOWERBLAST TECHNIQUE!

*silence with dramatic pans and zooms and occasional reaction shots from around the planet as muscleguy spends the next 20 minutes charging his ki*

"Will muscleguy destroy the planet? Will Goku be strong enough to defeat this boistrous burly brawler before it's too late? Tune in next time friends, same bat-time, same bat-channel."

nanananananana nananananananana goku!

Oh YUK Leo. Sorry I still prefer the Bay City Rollers to that. Erm, how does he get through doors - can't imagine he can even get through sideways?

:O

That guy looks like a character from dragon ball z.

*lips move out of synch* You think you can crush me little sayan MWA HA well I have a trick to show you with my UPPERBODYMUSCLEPOWERBLAST TECHNIQUE!

*silence with dramatic pans and zooms and occasional reaction shots from around the planet as muscleguy spends the next 20 minutes charging his ki*

"Will muscleguy destroy the planet? Will Goku be strong enough to defeat this boistrous burly brawler before it's too late? Tune in next time friends, same bat-time, same bat-channel."

nanananananana nananananananana goku!

hey! :eek: no self-respecting Dragon Ball episode can end without a KAMEHAMEHA!

And here's one of J.H. with one of his bands--he's on the bottom left...(sorry--I couln't get that arrow off of there!)

Attachments

• scan0077.jpg
    scan0077.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 403
Well, I thought maybe it wouldn't be so noticeable. But it is, isn't it? What happened it that my hair is so dark, and there was a big shadow behind us, plus that mirror between us. It made my hair look HUGE, so I tried to contrast the hair with the shadows, along with taking some of the shadows out. I don't have very many decent pictures....<sigh> Was trying to make do and "fix" things. Maybe I should ask someone to take it down and I'll find another one someday. :) I have some of me as a torch singer in a church play set in the '40's...lol...

The detached head on the table in the second pic is just the bass player. He's bodiless.

Seriously, does it look that bad? I think it kind of looks like I am wearing a beanie. :rolleyes:

LOL--never mind. You don't have to answer that question. :D Maybe I can work on it some more, or maybe I'll post the "torch singer" NOT. Or maybe. Or not. :eek: (I knew I would have trouble--I knew it was true about the camera "capturing one's soul!) I've got some wedding pictures somewhere around here...maybe one of those will work. Gotta wait until I go back to Dad's to use the scanner, though. :rolleyes:

I didn't intend for the pictures to come out that big, either. If they hadn't, the "brushstrokes" wouldn't have shown up so badly, I'll bet.

Okay, would someone please take the post with me and Jack Halyard down, please? I've decided. :D

Here--is this better? :D

Attachments

• scan0029 cropped twice.jpg
    scan0029 cropped twice.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 272
I love the first picture!! Very Cleopatra !!

(take no notice of 17th he skins babies for fun)

Tao

I have a pic I'd like to post but it is 270kb where a limit of 100kb exists. Anyone tell me how to reduce it?

Thank you TE.

I just cut the size of mine down in a photo program. There's probably a better way, though.

17th isn't so bad. He doesn't actually eat the children. He does spit them out when he's done chewing...:D Just kidding.

(ugh, I was playing with the monitor to see how badly the photo might look to others, and now everything is real dark...this just hasn't been my day so far...:rolleyes:)

17th isn't so bad. He doesn't actually eat the children. He does spit them out when he's done chewing...

(take no notice of 17th he skins babies for fun)

The people of CR love me.... They have this real... -Deep- respect for me ya know...

All I mentioned was the hair, I didn't poke fun of it... I didn't insult it.... I just innocently asked what that was about... And I get shot down as a child murderer and baby skinner.... Thanks guys.... lol...

You know we love you, 17th!

You're and angel...and a devil...and an angel...and...

angelic008.gif

(Anyway, I'm glad you said something, 'cause I was wondering. I had my doubts about that photo in the first place.) :D

Back