What do you look like?

oh snaps!:D i thought it was a place, but it is tea? well i will have to look into that. sounds like a classy energy drink.

hi amy,

so i take it from the picture that you were a goth chick? lol!

What's so funny about that? I used to wear skirts to school... Heavy... I mean heavy... Clown make up lol.... Trench coat boots bright pink/red/green/whatever hair.... Was cool, kind of one of the "founders" of the phase in my school.... ;) Where at other schools they got made fun of... In my school you didn't mess with us lol... Unless you wished to be able to walk again... I found satisfaction in being a weirdo bloke in a skirt kicking some "macho" kids ass lol.

you got me wrong, i laughed because i myself was a goth/metalhead back in high school. long hair, flanel shirts around my waist, black fingernails, not as extreme as you, but i was there, too!:D ooohh, the memories...

Me too ish... I was the Nirvana generation. I hated everything, and wore flannel with many of my outfits.

If I could do it again and be the person I am I would be MORE goth and MORE punk. I actually just asked my cousin to give me blue streaks in my hair

Ps I am posting another pic of me....here they are

Ok so I know that is not the place for this but the earlier comments about all my pics have led me to feel that I need to show a sense of hah hah (even if it is bad)

Attachments

• meat-face.jpg
    meat-face.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 325
  • babyronald_1_1.jpg
    babyronald_1_1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 311
What's so funny about that? I used to wear skirts to school... Heavy... I mean heavy... Clown make up lol.... Trench coat boots bright pink/red/green/whatever hair.... Was cool, kind of one of the "founders" of the phase in my school.... ;) Where at other schools they got made fun of... In my school you didn't mess with us lol... Unless you wished to be able to walk again... I found satisfaction in being a weirdo bloke in a skirt kicking some "macho" kids ass lol.

If you really want to be different try wearing a hot pink polyester pant suit with spectator pumps and a pill box hat. Sissy boys wear skirts, or was it a skort?

Chris

Again if I was there kicking your ass, be kinda dumb to be calling me a "sissy boy." ;)

Wtf is a skort?

If I want to be different? lol, I -know- I am different, I do not need to dress in any stupid form or manner to proove that now. :) The dress thing tends to be a youthful phase/phad.

Oh, please don't kick my ass Angela. Uncle, uncle! No, what I meant was I love your skirt...and your shaved pits and Care Bear panties. Owww...OK,OK, you're the coolest, all the school says so.

Nrk, nrk

Chris

Oh wait. It was a kilt wasn't it? With that gay little round purse in front- just the right size to keep your condoms, Tic Tacs, and lip gloss in.

Chris

If you really want to be different try wearing a hot pink polyester pant suit with spectator pumps and a pill box hat. Sissy boys wear skirts, or was it a skort?

Chris

:eek: I am really concerned about how you managed to come up with that ensemble? Please tell me you didn't.

I was a biker babe, leather jacket, thigh high boots and a really bad attitude. So not much changed there then LOL I thought I was such a rebel and so tough, I look at the pictures now and realise I just looked bloody silly.

Of course prior to that was the Bay City Roller outfit - I wanted to marry Woody. :eek:

pic of me...

Attachments

• 2007-07-06-85560.jpg
    2007-07-06-85560.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 2007-07-06-85806.jpg
    2007-07-06-85806.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 331
Back