What do you look like?

Hey Cav:

I get a "can't find the server" message when I click your link. I'll bet you're REALLY Hasselhoff and you just don't want any of us to know.

flow....:D

flowperson said:
Hey Cav:

I get a "can't find the server" message when I click your link. I'll bet you're REALLY Hasselhoff and you just don't want any of us to know.

flow....:D

I wish. Just imagine what it must be like to be the Hoff. Almost brings a tear to the eye.

I've just changed something which should mean you can see the photo. If it still doesn't work then somebody help me, please.

Still doesn't work...Hoff. Sorry but I just use this stuff and don't understand how to fix stuff when it goes wrong.

Someday, everything might be fixed...huh ? But I'll bet not very soon.

Thanks...peace....flow....:)

I'm running a mac and sometimes have problems accessing yahoo sites for some reason. Probably a software glitch someplace on my end.

Sorry for the "smarmy" attitudes Cav. I look forward to seeing your image....someday.

flow....:cool:

Hi Cavalier--

I can't see it either, but then I am famous for tech problems (I think).:)

InPeace,
InLove

Im mainly just a lurker but I like threads like this!

Candid shot of me at work.

atwork.jpg

Close! I do tech support for EMU systems. We make Digital Audio systems for PCs, as well as a few other MIDI products. Fun part is we get to play with all the stuff while at work. We got enough equipment here to do all sorts of recordings.

:cool: What a gig. Our back room looks a little like that, except there is usually a black cat sleeping on the bench to the Kurzweil.:)

I dont think so. I think maybe the camera just does that when you take it at those resolutions.

I look like this >>>>>>>>> :) when I smile

Like this >>>>>>>>>>> :cool: with shades on

In the summer time I look like my avatar.

Coming soon the "YO-11" !!!!

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43da09d3zb48b2934/bca3/__sr_/e221.jpg?phose9EBO5AHD4fj

Well here is link to see the man behind the avatar.
The "YO-11" aka Watcher:cool:

This is a picture of me @ one of my many Jobs in 2004.
This was a night JOB as a "security professional" LMAO that I had for a while to buy my "shorty" (translation--My Daughter) a new Laptop P.C. ..
Sheesh the things you do for your KIDS....:)
I still look the same, because for some strange reason I age very slow.:confused:
Anyway, for those who were curious ENJOY. :)

Cavalier, first I get a "can't find server" message, then I cut and paste the address into the address bar and it obliges me with this message:

[SIZE=-1]Help[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]

Forbidden
[/SIZE]
You do not have permission to get the requested URL from this server.

Can you copy your picture into this forum??? I don't know how these things work, obviously.....Just curious to see your face.

Back