Finish the sentence: "I love it when...."

i love it when my penquin stands guard at my front door, and his name is percy .

he reminds me of your penquin pic,
my heavy concrete penquin is nearly 60 years old and has been in the family for years. and he has had a new paint job, and he is looking good .
And i have given him a little friend to stand with him .

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z129/pepiv8/P1020813.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mee he's fantastic, what a cute chap.
I've got a few penguins here. If ever you want to sell him let me know!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh mee he's fantastic, what a cute chap.
I've got a few penguins here. If ever you want to sell him let me know!
I love it that he is a family heirloom , he used to stand beside Grandads large fish pond in a really large garden .

after grandad died he was put in another garden for years ,and he lost all of his paint and he looked a right mess, infact he got hidden by over grown bushes for years and he was completley forgotten about.

and then he was found again, he was going to be sent to the rubbish dip and i saved him and gave him a new paint job and pride of place outside the front door .

i know i am mad :D but i love it

I love it when I'm exhausted before bed and sleep very deeply.

i love it when i have just been to the sunday meeting at my local kingdom hall , and i feel really upbuilt.:)

I love it that Jehovahs witnesses are having a new tract to give to people about , BIBLE TRUTH :)

:)AND ITS VERY GOOD :)

i love it when the light gets brighter and brighter :) and the understanding gets clearer and clearer

I LOVE IT ...... that a GREAT CROWD from all nations is being gathered to get through the GREAT TRIBULATION
REVELATION 7;9-10,14:)

. . . one of my experiments works out better than expected (this time it's a blueberries and cream cake. :D) Too bad IL isn't able to "share" in this experiment.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I love it when religion is brought into the lounge, contrary to the request not to.

s.

Back