Finish the sentence: "I love it when...."

No religion or politics here, please!

No disrespecting of persons via sexual innuendo.

Thanks.

v/r

Q

I love it that JEHOVAH is making all things new:)

And the One seated on the throne said: "Look! I am making all things new." Also, he says: "Write, because these words are faithful and true revelation 21;5

I love the evening in Belltown, walking down 4th or 5th Avenue in the shopping district. I know, that seems an odd comment coming from me. But all the trees that line the streets are lit up with lights, and they are happy trees. :) And the little kids look in that wonder that only they consistently have at the toys in the windows at FAO Schwartz. Live blues music plays on the street corner near the huge city Christmas tree, and people rush around in the damp winter air, bundled up in scarves and wool coats and hats. The homeless are still there, and the war still rages on, and our economy slumps. But hope, peace, joy, and love only die if we let them. The season reminds to light a candle in the deep darkness, to sing, to dance and be cheery... the warmth of Spring and its new life is just 'round the corner. In the meanwhile, we can grow warm by huddling together in front of the fire... waiting expectantly.

Seattle018.jpg

Last edited:
I love it when the spiderbots take me to look at old threads...

There I am just snoopin around checkin out who is online and whether to take off or see if someone is composin some comment in a thread I am interested in.

And every now and then I take a look at what those little spidy bots are upto...and I click on a thread...oh and it takes me back to one where flowperson, inlove, and prober commented...and there I go, off on a trip down memory lane.

sweet.

I love it when the spiderbots take me to look at old threads...

There I am just snoopin around checkin out who is online and whether to take off or see if someone is composin some comment in a thread I am interested in.

And every now and then I take a look at what those little spidy bots are upto...and I click on a thread...oh and it takes me back to one where flowperson, inlove, and prober commented...and there I go, off on a trip down memory lane.

sweet.
I miss them...

I love the evening in Belltown, walking down 4th or 5th Avenue in the shopping district. I know, that seems an odd comment coming from me. But all the trees that line the streets are lit up with lights, and they are happy trees. :) And the little kids look in that wonder that only they consistently have at the toys in the windows at FAO Schwartz. Live blues music plays on the street corner near the huge city Christmas tree, and people rush around in the damp winter air, bundled up in scarves and wool coats and hats. The homeless are still there, and the war still rages on, and our economy slumps. But hope, peace, joy, and love only die if we let them. The season reminds to light a candle in the deep darkness, to sing, to dance and be cheery... the warmth of Spring and its new life is just 'round the corner. In the meanwhile, we can grow warm by huddling together in front of the fire... waiting expectantly.

Seattle018.jpg

...I see the clock in front of the Elliot Bay Book Company...

I love it when I am lying in bed and a cool morning breeze brushes across my face, I can smell the freshness of spring and I can feel the warmth of my husband cuddled up next to me.

I love it that i am well fed spiritually by faithful ones, and that those faithful ones are fed by JESUS MATTHEW 24;45-47:)and i love to share it out
matthew 24;14

When......... I stay up all night on Saturdays playing multiplayer games and then when I go to bed I squeeze in between my dogs and partner and have one giant group hug lol

Such a warm, comfortable and loving sense to it all, helps you fall to sleep good.... Just don't want to get up come the next morning :/

Back