Finish the sentence: "I love it when...."

I love it when I lay down on the couch and my kids come and lay on me...

I love the fact that they are 16 and still do this.
I love it when my dad says, "Come rub my feet Jim", and my sons jump in to do it before I can get there (big strapping soldiers, war seasoned, bending to rub their grandfather's feet). I'm just stunned.

l love it when glastonbury is on and l can watch it in the comfort of my own living room!!
Neil Young was ace, and pendulum, and franz ferdinand, and now Springsteen 'born to run' ah memories!!

I love it when America beats Spain in an important football match (though I suspect Brazil is going to kick our behinds in tomorrow's final).

I love thunderstorms in the summer, rain coming down like the planet will drown, and nature throwing a glorious temper tantrum.

I love standing outside in the midst while all of the above is happening.

I love having someone look at you like your the most beautiful creature on earth.

I love it when I seriously think that someone may be able to read my mind, they know me so well.

I love poprocks, and friends, and lying on soft clean sand while whitest white cottonball clouds roll overhead.

I love when my kitty tries to follow me when I go for a walk.

I love when my dog looks up at me with pure unadulterated affection in his eyes, and I know that my eyes look just the same.

I love just watching life happen all around me, soaking it in.

I love that golden moment that happens sometimes where everything just makes sense, and the answers to all the questions in the universe are just on the tip of my tongue.

I love the anonymity of three AM, alone with my small town all to myself.

I love it when I can look at something every day, but then the first moment that I really see it, I realize my folly.

I love coincidences, if there are such things. ;)

I love being loved.

I love feeling love for other people.

I love kind strangers.

I love paying a kindness forward.

I love life.

I love mystery.

I may love too much, but that hasn't stopped me yet. :)

See ya!

My two youngest, (who used to loathe each other), working side by side, not squabbling, on the inner workings of the styer rifle. (NOPE< NUFIN WRONG WITH THAT). LOL

. . . I find people connecting on several levels, whether they know each other or are complete strangers.

. . . someone geographically close or far away reads something that either I wrote or am reading, and finds something to talk about without accusations. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

. . . I meet people that I know and have a good time. Good food and drink are nice, too!

I help somebody, not expecting anything, yet receive a heartfelt "Thank you" even years after the assistance was given (and not necessarily by the person helped!)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back