Finish the sentence: "I love it when...."

I LOVE IT WHEN my dog puts his head on one side and gives me a look as if to say , DID I HEAR YOU SAY FOOD ?
:)

I love it when people praise me from heart and care about me

Lisa

fluver.com

I love it when I have that feeling wash over me that just makes the world such a beautiful place, and all the pain fades away and I know everything is going to be all right in the end. Like touching heaven, even if only for a moment...

I love it when...

... my cat snuggles under the doona with me on a cold winter's night.
... everyone I love is safe and together.
... I am lost in nature ... just me and the moon and a whole lot of kangaroos.

Life seems a lot simpler then!

I love the first big bud bursts of spring. And the smell of the sun heating the soil.

I love it when...

... my cat snuggles under the doona with me on a cold winter's night.
... everyone I love is safe and together.
... I am lost in nature ... just me and the moon and a whole lot of kangaroos.

Life seems a lot simpler then!
I love it when someone's very first post is on this thread...

Now that is a sign of a lurker who took their time to find the right point of entry!

I love it when I'm wrong. It's just been so long now. I miss it, or her, to be wrong to.

I love it when people can figure out how to get along well.
And also sharing a grin with someone.:D

I love it when I'm right. Wait a minute, that can't be right, not me, me, I, blah blah, blinkie blankie willi snilli ha ha!

There, I love that, it but not when.

My feet smell like roses :D!!

Well there is no odour I am blessed... But after a tideous eight hour day at work then the walk home and the big run/hike across the moor land with the dogs.. And you the release them laces....... And all that tension and stress just floats away... Put feet up in the recliner sip some coffee.... It's awesome!

I LOVE IT WHEN That clematis plant i put in the ground last year stirs into life and produces lots of flower buds :)

I love it when there is new life...

I have a new baby cousin and to see the joy it brought my aunt and uncle, and to the family and especially my nana who lives with them... it is just lovely. :)

summer solstice is drawing near
when the evening sky is clear
the sun is long and hot and west
dontcha just love it? its the best:)

I see my nephew and try to give him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek.
His usual reaction is "Eurgh, get off" lol
My broodiness might become apparent over the time you guys get to know me... :D lol

Back