Finish the sentence: "I love it when...."

... the public steps in and rescue a teen who was abducted on her way home from school. The couple who followed the suspect's vehicle didn't need or use anything other than their own vehicle and a cell phone.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I love it when:

The phlebotomist shoves a needle in your arm and the next thing out of their mouth is, OOPS! :eek: ...as they hurriedly grab for a wad of gauze to stop up the geyser they just created!
The good news is, I didn't bleed to death and had enough blood in reserve to perform the tests my doctor ordered. :)

...when people octothorpe a lot and don't even know it.

I called it the tic-tac-toe symbol for years, before the advent of twitter, when communicating with IT users over the phone. They always knew what I was referring to.

I called it the tic-tac-toe symbol for years, before the advent of twitter, when communicating with IT users over the phone. They always knew what I was referring to.

When writing in Assembler (IBM mainframe) I prefixed all of my homegrown macro names with # to make them stand out when other people read my code. Around the time I retired, Microsoft was introducing the C# (C sharp) language. BTW the # is a pun as the back slash \ in the names of generations of the APL language was a pun, like APL\360 where I started.

Alter Ego says "I love it when you talk dirty" Shut up Æ. Sometimes you are such a dipthong. (Oops, I think I forgot to take my meds again..)

...something like this shows up on one of my feeds when I need it:

1116011_300.jpg

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I love it when....I've got a brutal metal album blasting in my ears sending me into the higher planes of the mighty metal gods!

...I get a notice that I didn't expect, and it's an offer from my landlord for a a microwave oven upgrade to my apartment! I wouldn't have to pay for it, either, plus I could "opt out" if I don't want it!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Reactions: RJM
Back