what God really wants?

Now that is a rational statement. :rolleyes:

If it weren't for a medic who happened to be Mormon, I'd be deaf and crippled, if not dead. So you can understand why I don't share your sentiments. (oh, it's called the bends, happens to divers). And he shared Christ and his faith with me, while I healed.

I think that's what God really wants. Diversity but with a common thread between us.

It was you that closed the thread "How can I damage to the Mormon Church?" Tao started. Apparently the best way to deal with these trouble makers is to at least damage them.

God doesn't want. Our trouble is that our egotism doesn't allow us to see that we are not important enough to be noticed from above by God. This is why we need conscious intermediaries to help us grow to where we can acquire human meaning and purpose within higher universal structure.

It was you that closed the thread "How can I damage to the Mormon Church?" Tao started. Apparently the best way to deal with these trouble makers is to at least damage them.

God doesn't want. Our trouble is that our egotism doesn't allow us to see that we are not important enough to be noticed from above by God. This is why we need conscious intermediaries to help us grow to where we can acquire human meaning and purpose within higher universal structure.
Nice,

Did you ever consider that sometimes there is a point where people need to cool off?

I think you have special gifts...but attacking a Mod is not one of them...just for doing a job.

the really good thing that God wants , is happening right now on a global scale .

people from all different religions or even people with no religion at all are making their minds over, and joining the ever growing GREAT CROWD from all nations , REV 7;9-10

and those deeply entrenched ideas that they once held on to they have removed them and they have got out of them
rev 18;4

and now they are all in unity of worship and it is very good .

they are taught by the most high:)

Since their teachings are based on God’s Word, all of them speak in agreement.

they gladly accept the spiritual food made available by Jehovah through "the faithful and discreet slave." (Matthew 24:45-47)

Such uniform teaching assists them to maintain their unity worldwide.

and its real good :)

Nice,

Did you ever consider that sometimes there is a point where people need to cool off?

I think you have special gifts...but attacking a Mod is not one of them...just for doing a job.

I didn't attack you. :) I was merely pointing out that Tao who praised uniqueness on this thread began a thread on how to damage the Mormon church which you are obviously aware of. I'm not even being critical of Tao since he is just expressing the norm as described in this old quote: "I love humanity; it's people I can't stand." It's just human nature. We have an imaginary conception of humanity we love but the specifics when they assert themselves are of course another matter. This is why those that speak of tolerance are often the most intolerant since they are tolerating an imaginary conception. So when the truth comes out it is more aggravating.

what God really wants?

Jesus said: "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ." (John 17:3)

Jehovah has seen fit to give his Son the most important role

The Father has made him(Jesus) the central, or key, figure in the outworking of all of His purposes. (2 Corinthians 1:20; Colossians 1:18-20)

and the father JEHOVAH ,said to listen to Jesus luke 9;35

The Son loves his Father, and in turn, Jehovah loves His Son.

The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand ... john 3;35:)

Hi mee,
what God really wants?
Jesus said: "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ." (John 17:3)

What is this "everlasting life"?
Jehovah has seen fit to give his Son the most important role
The Father has made him(Jesus) the central, or key, figure in the outworking of all of His purposes. (2 Corinthians 1:20; Colossians 1:18-20)
and the father JEHOVAH ,said to listen to Jesus luke 9;35
The Son loves his Father, and in turn, Jehovah loves His Son.
The Father loves the Son and has given all things into his hand ... john 3;35:)

What are these things called "all things"?
Joe

Mee, I see that you're very fond of this name, or just word, IHVH. You protect it so agressive and blindly that I've decided to say about an interesting book by Anna Kingsford, if I remember correct. Maybe the Witnesses don't read books without sectarian smell, but you will find many interesting things there about the word Jehovah. Having read only the Introduction, I saw IHVH was chosen not accidentally as name of God. But I keep on repeating - this name was chosen by people.

This book is "Kabbala Denudata:The Kabbalah Unveiled". I brgan reading it a week ago, and think it's much more interesting for the Witnesses than to other people.

Hi mee,

What is this "everlasting life"? What are these things called "all things"?
Joe
It is the life we have right now, this instant. See God wants us now, right now, as we are, flaws, talents, hopes, dreams, NOW. God aches for us to turn and look at him (just even begin to turn towards God and all of heaven holds its breath in anticipation).

God is so personal, and so wanting to show us everthing, I dare say God is so in love with us he can't stand it.

We throw God scraps, but he deserves our greatest feast. We put him in a little corner of our lives but he deserves to be at the head of our tables, carving the roast beast. (it's Christmas, cut me a little poetic slack, lol) :D

God wants to hold our hand, and have our heart, to be called his own.

It took me a long time to figure that out, cause I'm such a stupid macho man...but in reality, I'm a child before God, and it is ok to reach out for his hand...which is already extended towards me...

seeya

Q

"God aches for us to turn and look at him"

Who told you that? You always keep on talking - God is omnipotent. Where's his omnipotence hidden? Why can't he change this world?
It's not so difficult. He has only to incarnate (as He already did) and to open blind people's eyes. Why not?!

And here's that old question which Christians always try to avoid: If God made everything existing, so he should have created and Evil, and of cause Devil. He created evil, and being responsible for crimes. Devil was created, but world existed before Him.

"God is so personal, and so wanting to show us everthing, I dare say God is so in love with us he can't stand it."

Does it mean God to be humanlike? What's 'personal'? He lives somewhere as Olimpic gods do, doesn't He? What's His nature, can you explain?!

"We put him in a little corner of our lives but he deserves to be at the head of our tables"

And why, if we believe in God to exist, we are so quilty? Why in Christian world crime fells comfortable? I think because its belief's not from heart. It lives only on our tongue, not on heart.

I always become angry, when people are being hypocrites!

"God wants to hold our hand, and have our heart"

Why do you think all-mighty God is so in need with "our hand"? He could live on without so stupid humanity. I repeat once more: in Western world, only God reigning is Money.

I don't believe G!d wants.

Why would G!d want for anything?
Hi Wil,

It depends on your theology. Some would contend that G-d is actualizing Himself through us and therefore needs our commitment and cooperation in this process. This would explain the persistence with which G-d seeks to enter into dialogue and establish alliances (e.g., the "covenant" relationships described in the Bible).

Hi Wil,

It depends on your theology. Some would contend that G-d is actualizing Himself through us and therefore needs our commitment and cooperation in this process. This would explain the persistence with which G-d seeks to enter into dialogue and establish alliances (e.g., the "covenant" relationships described in the Bible).
Or maybe, one wants to be friends with another...

"God aches for us to turn and look at him"

Who told you that? You always keep on talking - God is omnipotent. Where's his omnipotence hidden? Why can't he change this world?
It's not so difficult. He has only to incarnate (as He already did) and to open blind people's eyes. Why not?!

And here's that old question which Christians always try to avoid: If God made everything existing, so he should have created and Evil, and of cause Devil. He created evil, and being responsible for crimes. Devil was created, but world existed before Him.

"God is so personal, and so wanting to show us everthing, I dare say God is so in love with us he can't stand it."

Does it mean God to be humanlike? What's 'personal'? He lives somewhere as Olimpic gods do, doesn't He? What's His nature, can you explain?!

"We put him in a little corner of our lives but he deserves to be at the head of our tables"

And why, if we believe in God to exist, we are so quilty? Why in Christian world crime fells comfortable? I think because its belief's not from heart. It lives only on our tongue, not on heart.

I always become angry, when people are being hypocrites!

"God wants to hold our hand, and have our heart"

Why do you think all-mighty God is so in need with "our hand"? He could live on without so stupid humanity. I repeat once more: in Western world, only God reigning is Money.
You ask some very hard questions...I like that. :D

God can change the world any second (and does often). He won't change man's will, or choice. It was a promise he made to us.

God created Lucifer, and made him powerful and in charge of all of heaven. Lucifer, was the most powerful being in the universe, second only to God. But it wasn't enough for him, so Lucifer corrupted the minds of 1/3rd of heaven and challenged God for his throne...and lost. He is still pissed, and we are one way for Lucifer to get back at God.

God wants to hold our hand the same way we want to hold the hand of those we love so strongly.

Though east is east and west is west, Ибо так возлюбил Бог мир, что отдал Сына Своего Единородного, дабы всякий верующий в Него, не погиб, но имел жизнь вечную. (John/ От Иоанна 3:16).

Q

fogive the syntax and structure, I'm rusty. But I think you get the point.

Back