what God really wants?

Hi Wil,

It depends on your theology. Some would contend that G-d is actualizing Himself through us and therefore needs our commitment and cooperation in this process.
Namaste NNetti,

I'm with you completely on that one. But I see no want in there.
This would explain the persistence with which G-d seeks to enter into dialogue and establish alliances (e.g., the "covenant" relationships described in the Bible).
I don't see time in G!d space. No hurry, the connection is there, we are the ones that suffer as we don't realize it. And there is learning in that as well.

Namaste Netti,

I'm with you completely on that one. But I see no want in there. I don't see time in G!d space. No hurry, the connection is there, we are the ones that suffer as we don't realize it. And there is learning in that as well.
Wil, sometimes our language colors perceptions.
The Big Bang and evolution are just tools whereby our particular universe and its conscious life forms become actualized....The physical universe and the beings that inhabit it are the conscious creation of a God whose purpose is to experience his own magnificence in the living consciousness of his creation. God actualizes his infinite potential through our experience; God lives in the physical universe through us. Our experience is his experience....
~Bernard Haisch
( astrophysicist)

Wil, sometimes our language colors perceptions.
The Big Bang and evolution are just tools whereby our particular universe and its conscious life forms become actualized....The physical universe and the beings that inhabit it are the conscious creation of a God whose purpose is to experience his own magnificence in the living consciousness of his creation. God actualizes his infinite potential through our experience; God lives in the physical universe through us. Our experience is his experience....
~Bernard Haisch
( astrophysicist)
Again this completely resonates with me. I feel my purpose in 3d is to learn how to take care of this big blue ball, this vehicle that I call a body, and these beings that I interact with...tis preparation...and that I'll take that learning on to the next level of learning...

Currently I see how screwing off in grade school has affected me in my later in life, hoping to improve on that in the big picture...

Thanks Quahom1. The Russian composition's the best. Grammar's on top.
You quoted the Holy Scripture:
"Ибо так возлюбил Бог мир, что отдал Сына Своего Единородного, дабы всякий верующий в Него, не погиб, но имел жизнь вечную." (От Иоанна 3:16)

The words are translated this way ('cos I know Catholic and Orthodox/Russian texts of Bible do differ in some places):
"Because God had loved [started to love] the World that has given His Only Son, [with purpose] that anyone, believing in Him, to have not die and have the eternal life [forever]" (John 3:16)

And what you think logic here is? Not speaking about terms, I'd ask - Is God so angry, greedy for humane blood to have sacrificed "His Only Son" to have His own anger satisfied?!
It's the most disguisting part of the Scripture! Ah, I forgot: the most disguisting is that Jesus the Christ was to die for OUR sins! He - the holy creature, Сын Человеческий (the humane son) - to have been punished for OUR mistakes! Ask any lawyer; any will answer - people aren't punished if their blame hadn't been proved. Is God less just, or "so unjust", than people's legislation!!!

what God really wants?

Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.(or change of mind) 2 peter 3;9

thats what God wants:)

I think, God commands us to do something in this realm. The command is inserted into our soul (dna). God sent messengers to remind us what the main command was given before we were born.

Without any religion involve, in our deep inside heart, soul or whatever it is called, told us something like... There must be something Who created all these things.

The main command could be, I am the only God, don't find other God beside Me.

ps. please apologize if my english is poor

peace

The main command could be, I am the only God, don't find other God beside Me.

peace

VERY TRUE
:)and thats what Jesus said as well:)

Now one of the scribes that had come up and heard them disputing, knowing that he had answered them in a fine way, asked him: "Which commandment is first of all?" 29 Jesus answered: "The first is, ‘Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah, 30 and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ 31 The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.

mark12;;28-31

Back