What music are you listening to?

coming up is Elvis Presley's birthday on the 8th [1935] and bbc 4 has a retrospective going on. Any Elvis fans? whats your favorite?

[youtube]9kGuXemlPFM[/youtube]

Niyaz - Allahi Allah

Here's the youtube, though I'll be listening ot the whole cd while I do some grocery shopping :)

[youtube]91pMQfuZf04[/youtube]

Kentauros, hello, that was gorgeous music, the instruments, musicians and singer shone.

though a one hit yet seminal song for me, l was amazed at peter framptons guitar playing after watching more contemporary stuff than this [which l will post on the best guitar thread!]

this is for haiti

[youtube]-uQwMTnmo_k[/youtube]

YouTube - One Sweet Day (Live Grammys 1996)

Strange that the song that won Record of the Year that year was Seal's Kiss From A Rose (I haven't heard it after it had been out three years whereas One Sweet Day is still rather popular with several people I enjoy conversing with, even if it's interfaith discussion.)

I had to start listening to this video because I'm being inundated with "Pants". *scream*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

It's Raining Men by The Weather Girls just ended and Only Women Bleed by Alice Cooper just started.

What can I say? I'm rather eclectic.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Snap! came across sphongle when I came across the symbiosis festival held in california [when looking for a scottish symbiosis outfit in scotland], love that psytrance or whatever its called! where can l freely download it:eek:
lets have some more

[youtube]bfDREMXbLM8&[/youtube]

love that psytrance or whatever its called! where can l freely download it:eek:

I can't recommend the Last.fm website enough. There's lots of free stuff on there and via there. A couple of great trance tracks are Desert Storm by Infected Mushroom & Holymen -

Infected Mushroom & Holymen ? Discover music, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

and Navigate by Filteria -

Filteria ? Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

And...through Last.fm I discovered this free album to download which has got some great stuff on...nice DnB from Sevish: Never Bought A Piece of Music in My Life -

spontanMusik - netlabel and label for electronic audio and netaudio - keinzweiter, paradroid, ed.acarde, solid-m

I really like the minimalism of keinweiter; downloaded all his free stuff and think I'll get an album of his...

(you seem to have to download this album, can't just play it...)

:):):):):):)

s.

I can't recommend the Last.fm website enough. There's lots of free stuff on there and via there. A couple of great trance tracks are Desert Storm by Infected Mushroom & Holymen -

Infected Mushroom & Holymen ? Discover music, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

and Navigate by Filteria -

Filteria ? Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm

And...through Last.fm I discovered this free album to download which has got some great stuff on...nice DnB from Sevish: Never Bought A Piece of Music in My Life -

spontanMusik - netlabel and label for electronic audio and netaudio - keinzweiter, paradroid, ed.acarde, solid-m

I really like the minimalism of keinweiter; downloaded all his free stuff and think I'll get an album of his...

(you seem to have to download this album, can't just play it...)

:):):):):):)

s.

cheers thats excellent, great each artist has their own video 'radio'; just need some stonkin speakers now!

a jazzy dub cut of a drum and bass one sung by cleveland watkiss which was a dj Suv latin version [dnb big in latin america]

[youtube]pOOGPmY-93M[/youtube]

Back