What music are you listening to?

Who is the goddess you pronounce "eye--ee--bah?" Is that Min's consort? Can't recall her name at the minute, but I think it's something like that.
Sorry it's not clearer :D
the Names are Diana - Inanna - Naamah - Ashera - Hecate - Kali - Lilith - Baphomet

code would be:
[noparse][youtube]DNXMfRvEN28[/youtube][/noparse] (the part from the link after the "v=" between youtube tags)

results in:[youtube]DNXMfRvEN28[/youtube]

thanks, thought I'd tried that but could not get it to work today :confused:

lol, ok, thanks. I've always thought it was pronounced Nah' am-ä' with the second syllable very short instead of drawn out. Shows what I (don't) know! :p
You might be right . . . I just winged the pronunciations! :cool:

due to a few recommendations on here i checked out some Clutch and i must say that i'm highly impressed! The Regulator is on my daily play list now! it's just a fantastic song!

It's my fault wil went to see them... :eek:

They have maintained a quality, authenticity and integrity throughout...

Such that their latest (Strange Cousins) is as good as any album they've done.

I've been listening to several tunes by The Band in honor of Levon Helm. It saddened me that he succumbed to cancer.

Interesting tidbits of trivia about him: 1) he was actually the only member who was from the United States, yet The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down was based on what the group thought the Confederates felt when they lost the war 2) he was the man that portrayed Loretta Lynn's father in Coal Miner's Daughter, even though he wasn't the one who was supposed to be the actor in The Band (I think that was supposed to be Richardson) 3) he succumbed to throat cancer after successfully battling it once and he still sang even after he had his initial surgeries and treatments for his first battle almost up to his death.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Old Time Radio is on (currently The Jack Benny Show is on, but there was a live rebroadcast of a couple of old radio shows before this one.)

One rather interesting program I heard earlier was an interview of the grandson or great-grandson of Sitting Bull.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

My latest project with poet HellsHarlot
[youtube]6sDy-_5n64E[/youtube]

Back