What music are you listening to?

This could be posted in Video
Y'all might recognize the singer here:
Another song from the same singer/songwriter:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

A couple of interesting tunes an online contact I have on LiveJournal shared (perhaps some of the OFs and/or British members might be familiar with these tunes):

I guess one could classify these songs as electrodisco... 🤷

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Some of y'all might be familiar with the band performing this, if not the actual song:

I heard it on my LiveJournal, along with a few other songs (the OP collects records/albums, plus he's a [former]DJ in London [I think].)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The Who Deanies spoof High School Musical's "Breaking Free"

ive been listening to phil collins, p-funk, ghostface killah and cappadonna and one other i can't seem to remember.

Love Jimi Hendrix too, (especially all along the watchtower and hey joe.

forgot to mention Lenny Kravitz too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this one might seem odd so let me explain. The Pluto app has a channel for classical music. I put it on one day and showed it to my wife, who loves classical music. After about 10 symphonies and operas I hear a song that sounds vaguely familiar. I run to the TV and sure enough, someone did a symphony of Sephiroth's theme from the video game Final Fantasy VII. Apparently that song is classical now. Either way it was awesome to hear!

Y'all might be familiar with this song performed by Loggins and Messina (yes, it's from the late 60s/early 70s)

If it gets taken down, the song's Vahevala, extended version (with several regatas/sailboats/tall ships.) Not recommended for those who get seasick in the shower!

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back