What music are you listening to?

Here's the version sung by the composer/lyricist, Townes Van Zandt (in case anyone's interested):

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Thanks. Beautiful song and great guitar finger picking playing, imo

Last edited:
M-83: Temples of our gods, Fearful odds: two intrumentals from the movie "Oblivion". (Underrated film and soundtrack, IMO.)

This might have been posted here before, but even if that is the case, it remains very relevant today, and not just in the artists' home country.

Only thing better that the Rocky Horror Picture Show is the show with a full-on interactive audience!

A blast from the past: Leonard Cohen's "Waiting For the Miracle" along with some spooky clips from the anime movie "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust".

Theatre Of Tragedy: "Illusions"

Pink's Just Give me A Reason:

I'm listening to the official "audio-only" entry, but I thought that those here might appreciate the lyrics to follow.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Some of y'all might be familiar with the subject of this video, either separately or together:

In case it's ever taken down, the subject is/was the supergroup, the Travelling Wilburys, made up of George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty and Roy Orbison.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Listening to this. If life was the dream and the dream was life, I wonder what that would be like?

"talk of the Town"

THE BEATLES 2023
Hey, I was gonna put that :(;)

I thought some of Paui's piano parts sounded a bit like session musian play-by-numbers stuff. But yeah -- the Beatles sound for sure. Quite catchy

Meantime the Stones are still rolling with a new album "Hackney Diamonds"'

Last edited:
Back