Jokes, jokes, and more jokes ...

A man goes to see the Doctor. He tells the Doc his symptoms and is prescribed treatment. The man bulks at the treatment and asks for alternatives.

Doctor: "My good man I have you know, I've been studying medicine for well over 25 years."

Man: "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know. Well keep at it. You're bound to get it right sooner or later."

What do you get if you get the Evangelicals, the Pharisees, and the Philistines in the same room.

The Republican Party with Donny Trump the Philistine.

This ought to be posted on the Jokes thread in Lounge. I triple Texas dog dare you to do that. *evilgrin*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
LGBT Compliant Restroom

restroom.jpg

Last edited:
How many non-believers does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, they prefer to stay in the dark.

Last edited:
How many non-believers does it take to screw in a light bulb? None, they prefer to stay in the dark.

How many Aussies does it take to change a light bulb? Five, one for the light bulb, one for the dingos, one for the salties, one for the venomous snakes and one for the venomous spiders/poisonous amphibians. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

How many Aussies does it take to change a light bulb? Five, one for the light bulb, one for the dingos, one for the salties, one for the venomous snakes and one for the venomous spiders/poisonous amphibians. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Actually the glow from the 1st Aussie's lamp would probably be enough to keep the varmints at bay. Well that and the crackle of his 30 ought 6 and his kitties of course!;)

Back