What's new with you?

InLove, sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. My prayers and thoughts go out to you.

True!!!

Also.. You's from texas... what is the name of the song that goes something like... The stars at night, are big and bright! [clap clap clap clap clap clap clap] Deep in the heart of Texas!!!! I need to get that on mp3 ;\

You say you're not from Texas
Man as if I couldn't tell
You think you pull your boots on right
And wear your hat so well

So pardon me my laughter
'Cause I sure do understand
Even Moses got excited
When he saw the promised land

That's right you're not from Texas
But Texas wants you anyway

So won't you let me help you Mister
Just pull your hat down the way I do
And buy your pants just a little longer
And next time somebody laughs at you

You just tell 'em you're not from Texas
But Texas wants you anyway

:D

Thank you, neo and juan. Love has a way of begetting love....

(And thanks for a bit of Lyle Lovett there, Kay--I'd take my ten-gallon hat off to him if I had one.:) )

InPeace,
InLove,
Deb

Thank you, neo and juan. Love has a way of begetting love....

InPeace,
InLove,
Deb

So much begetting...... Beg to beget, have begotten more kittens, two beautiful white clouds, Yin and Yang, identical white brothers, the paradox.....two as one..... the added dimension of the balance....... loving the begetting in becoming.. love...... purrrrrr love........

purrrrrrrrrr - c -

Hi,

What's new with me is this sentiment...

I just wanted to say that the shifting population that constitutes this site (hereafter referred to as “you folk”) makes for what must be one of the best forums on the net. It’s friendly, challenging, life-affirming, thought-provoking and humorous. What more could you want from a forum?

Also there’s such a vast number of posts on here you could spend a (several?) lifetime reading through them all. I enjoy reading everyone’s posts, it’s all good, as I think you say. Some people on here, to me, are like a spotlight, some a surgeon’s knife, some a very bright mirror, some just, well, weird! I admit that I feel a greater resonance with some posters than others but we’re all homo sapiens together aren’t we? And anyway, sometimes we learn the most from those that are the most challenging. And to be able to interact with such a large number of disparate people from around the world is surely a big positive for the net. This forum is like an ongoing course in human enquiry.

OK that’s enough of the sugary stuff.

Snoopy.:)

Hi,

What's new with me is this sentiment...

I just wanted to say that the shifting population that constitutes this site (hereafter referred to as “you folk”) makes for what must be one of the best forums on the net. It’s friendly, challenging, life-affirming, thought-provoking and humorous. What more could you want from a forum?

Also there’s such a vast number of posts on here you could spend a (several?) lifetime reading through them all. I enjoy reading everyone’s posts, it’s all good, as I think you say. Some people on here, to me, are like a spotlight, some a surgeon’s knife, some a very bright mirror, some just, well, weird! I admit that I feel a greater resonance with some posters than others but we’re all homo sapiens together aren’t we? And anyway, sometimes we learn the most from those that are the most challenging. And to be able to interact with such a large number of disparate people from around the world is surely a big positive for the net. This forum is like an ongoing course in human enquiry.

OK that’s enough of the sugary stuff.

Snoopy.:)

*blinks*

What's gotten into you? With all this "soft" stuff?

Hi Guys !

Besides 17th, I'm sure that snoopy will agree with me that many things go "soft" as age creeps up on you. Just one old "fart's" observations to another you might say.

flow....:p

Hi 17th,

I'm a complex and strange creature. As indeed are you.:D

s.

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Thats me... :D

Hi Guys !

Besides 17th, I'm sure that snoopy will agree with me that many things go "soft" as age creeps up on you. Just one old "fart's" observations to another you might say.

flow....:p

Many things go soft... The way you put that maybe by accident, but if not... that was way too much detail/information... I don't believe age softens everyone, series of events and situations softens ;z

Back