What's new with you?

*blinks*

-EDIT-

Just looked at the link... So the circle is a symbol for enlightenment?
Also what is interesting, I suppose... "expression for the moment" it quotes.. I see that image and I see a cycle... A cycle of repitition.... or you know something that is constant, eternal recurring.

What's new with me? Hmmm ...

I recently went back to work full time.

My husband is looking for a new job.

I'm studying neoplatonism and gnosticism.

I had my hair highlighted. :D

I'm not sure, but I think I've discovered I have an allergy to wheat. :(

What's new with me? Hmmm ...

I recently went back to work full time.

My husband is looking for a new job.

I'm studying neoplatonism and gnosticism.

I had my hair highlighted. :D

I'm not sure, but I think I've discovered I have an allergy to wheat. :(

Aww well, a bit of good bit of bad... Btw I REALLY like that avatar... *nods* Nice...

Hi ciel,

Is this available in pictorial form please?

s.
Hmm, perhaps I should change my avatar to remind me to keep my mind open to the possibility that I might have a fish fetish? How's this one?

Attachments

• redfishblackfishav.jpg
    redfishblackfishav.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 241
Hmm, perhaps I should change my avatar to remind me to keep my mind open to the possibility that I might have a fish fetish? How's this one?

Hi sg,

Well I wasn't ever going to raise the topic again, but seeing as you have...:)

Based on I don't know what, I think you're current avatar is good - to me it says balance, confidence, curiosity. But then I do like the fishy enso.

I also like the Oriental flautist.

Your choice!

s.

I have a visitor/guest under my bed right now: one of the :kitty:s from in the complex, I believe. She (I think the :kitty: is a female since I thought I caught a glimpse of calico markings when she came in) scratched at my door and just came in when I opened my door (as her species is wont to do.)

I'll check her in a minute to see if she's okay.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Phyllis,
Could be she came to multiply..........
Discovered at the vets this morning my two new boy babes are a girl and a boy............... I dream creation, a thousand kittys to kitty a new kitty world.

- c -

Hi Neo:

Welcome back. I like your website...good stuff there. My Mom had a wheat allergy for a while and still has a lactose allergy. Lots of bronchial inflammation and coughing if she indulges too much in either... but at 89 she's pretty much grown out of it over the last ten years.

SL:

I like your new fish fetish avatar...if you use it. Very Piscean...the fish that swims two ways, defining a circle in the process... huh ?. For some reason though I feel more like being a barracuda these days.

Phylllis:

There's been a black long haired kitty hanging around lately, but I don't think that she would be very compatible with my Indonesian parakeet so I'm resisting temptation. She/he seems really sweet though.

flow....:)

Hi All, :)

Went with the girls to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs today. What an amazing place--lots of red rock monument formation, huge! The kids loved climbing around on them and we also saw some of the serious rock climbers way on the sheer cliffs. :cool:

luna

Back