Daily Wisdom Saying

High tech monks

Tibetan monks invented the prayer wheels;
that's high tech for you in a backward society.

-- Cynicus Anonymus

Susma Rio Sep

Whenever I feel bad I try to remind myself of the siamese twin who's brother is gay and has a boyfreind coming over and they share the same *ssh*le.
-Buddy Hacket

Look at other people and ask yourselfif you are really seeing them or just your thoughts about them.
-Jon Kabbit-Zinn

We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. - MLK Jr.

If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different, I'd rather be completely f*cking mental.

You should be open minded, but not so open minded that your brains fall out.
-Jacob Needleman

Never go to bed angry. Saty up and fight.
-Phyllis Diller

Hobbies and pastimes

Some go for mysticism,
others for jigsaw puzzles or golf.

-- Cynicus Anonumus

Susma Rio Sep

I have lived to thank God that all my prayers have not been answered
-Jean Ingelow

"Language is a process of free creation; its laws and principles are fixed, but the manner in which the principles of generation are used is free and infinitely varied. Even the interpretation and use of words involves a process of free creation."

--Noam Chomsky

"The United States is unusual among the industrial democracies in the rigidity of the system of ideological control - 'indoctrination,' we might say - exercised through the mass media."

--Noam Chomsky

"In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us."

--Thich Nhat Hanh

Back