As is the lunamoth cheesecake debaucle that you were involved in, luna. :D

Anyway, I'm missing a few Turkish Vans. Could you check around the hot tub for me? Thank you. :eek:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Here comes one now!

swimming%20cat.jpg

Hi Phyllis:

Is a "Turkish Van" a Chrysler Town and Country with lots of faux gold fringe around the bottom? Thought I saw one like that parked in the woods near Chris'. Actually I'm ignorant of the term and inquiring minds want to know.

Chris...did you have any cheese curds left over...if so send 'em to me quick. I really like it when they're fresh and my teeth squeek when I bite down on one.

By the way...maybe kitty was swimming aross the pool when she/he heard a cheese curd tooth squeek and thought it was mouse dinner.

flow....:p

China Cat Sunflower said:
You can't think of nothing else?

Actually, Chris, it may have been the catnip talking. But I did think of Pearl Jam for some reason. :D

Oh, well, flow can keep them in mind for the 5000 bash. At this rate, we might just keep the party going until then! After all, we have done some number crunching and learned and all about swimming cats. But we still have not thoroughly discussed the term "growing like Topsy" nor how Pearl Jam got its name.

Who says education has to be dull?

InPeace,
InLove

P.S.

(The lab report just came in--seems the brownies only contained catnip, Chris--so you're a free man. Once again, we are saved by those noble and hip kitties.)

;)
Ohhh, maaaan...you mean those righteous brownies were bogus? Gnarly.

I guess next time I'll have to bring the tea...mushroom tea. :D

Hey, Chris..."For when in the course of human events, it becomes necessary to pee in a bottle"...think goldenseal root.

And Phyllis, I might have inadvertantly helped delay your Turkish Vans...I thought they were luffa sponges...:rolleyes: hmm, hmm,,,hmmm hmm

We always bring 'special' brownies for the lab boys...just gotta know which ones to eat first.

Still feel a little suckered about getting can canned out the door...that was a first.

Never did like coffee, but the tomatoe juice and vodka cover up the flavor...

When did I get this tatoo?

Hey, Chris..."For when in the course of human events, it becomes necessary to pee in a bottle"...think goldenseal root.

:D:D:D

Brownies are a waste of good herb! I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight, hot tub toker! See you at the 5,000 party.

Chris

wil said:
Still feel a little suckered about getting can canned out the door...that was a first.

Hehe--sorry about that, wil. LOL--we already had a virtual raid, I just didn't want to see any virtual accidents! ;)

(And I never can-can.) :p:D

InPeace,
InLove

Loofa sponges? :eek: With fully usable claws? :eek: Whatever you say... *passes the Betadine*
Thanks, Phyllis, I needed that the morning after...I just didn't realize how much I needed it the night before. I thought it was a pretty neat combo, luffa with back scratcher...I hope the poor kitties are not emotionally damaged by my...intoxicated indiscretion. :eek:

Thanks, Phyllis, I needed that the morning after...I just didn't realize how much I needed it the night before. I thought it was a pretty neat combo, luffa with back scratcher...I hope the poor kitties are not emotionally damaged by my...intoxicated indiscretion. :eek:

They've survived worse indiscretions from a previous residence (the less said about the previous intoxicated indiscretion, the better for all here. :eek: :()

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Cats are a trip. :)

Signing out until 5000. Thanks y'all! It was a good time.

InPeace,
InLove

Last edited:
Typical - late for my own party.

Well done, everyone. :)

Typical - late for my own party.

Well done, everyone. :)
wow, I saw the thread title, 4,000, I saw I, Brians name...

I winced.

Twas like when the parents left and you had a party, not being smart enough to know that the neighbors were actually their friends...and 75 cars and the fact that the speakers were out on the roof would be noticed.

But then still not getting the place cleaned up...

Cleaned up...that is all I could think about..

I remember my last views of the place as I was can canned out the door and home...

Granted it was a little blurry and it could only been truly 1/3 as bad as it looked to me as I was seeing triple at the time...

I figure if a guy was responsible for the cleanup he hired someone...and if the gals handled it they did it themselves...

So since I, Brian didn't mention anything, the place couldn't have been as trashed as I remember...or maybe that was me...

anyhow, who do I owe?

Back