Champagne and Spam? Eeesh!

Turn out the lights, the party's over?

Never....party on Garth...
Boy the memory is fading....

"Champagne Spam"...wasn't that a song by the Atlanta Rhythm Section? Like, way, way back in the dinosaur ages, but after the Rolling Stones?

Hey, hey, hey...no puking in the washing machine. The dog does not enjoy being a pinata. And please people, no more brownies in the hot tub.

Party on...

Chris

juantoo3 said:
"Champagne Spam"...wasn't that a song by the Atlanta Rhythm Section? Like, way, way back in the dinosaur ages, but after the Rolling Stones?

:D ("I am so into you", juan;))

not even 'Das Boot' ??! ;/

lol I guess we'll just watch you Wil play "floater"

Floater;

Game last one hour,
Players wager how many drunks in the hot tub will drown before hour is up.
Closest to the exact number is declared the winner.

Good morning! Fresh coffee anyone?

It's a dark french roast and on the side bar you can help yourself to cream, sugar (cane and brown), nutmeg, vanilla, or cinnamon.

Bloody Mary's for those who need a hair of the dog...

Good morning! Fresh coffee anyone?

It's a dark french roast and on the side bar you can help yourself to cream, sugar (cane and brown), nutmeg, vanilla, or cinnamon.

Bloody Mary's for those who need a hair of the dog...
COFFEE!!!!! :D
{{{Lunamoth, you're a sweetie!}}} :)

Thanks, lunamoth--what a treat! The cappucino was stale, the kitty's took the leftover cream home, wil is consuming the only brownie left after most of them were confiscated or lost in the jacuzzi, and the D.J. ate all the cupcakes and has played every selection possible from The Atlanta Rhythm Section.

So, on that note--cimmanon roll anyone? :)

InPeace,
InLove

Okay, wil, but let's conga--

1 and 2 and 3 <kick>
1 and 2 and 3 <kick>
Someone open the door <kick>
1 and 2 and 3 (that's right, dear, you are doing just fine)
And now just roll into that car<kick>
Luna, here's his keys <kick>

We love you wil--thanks for driving him, luna--would you drop the poor ferret off at Phyll's on the way? Seems the kitties didn't take to the hot tub idea very well (and who can blame them?), and they left in a hurry!

InPeace,
InLove

:D

(That's okay, wil--I'm taking a taxi, myself!)

InPeace,
InLove

P.S.

(The lab report just came in--seems the brownies only contained catnip, Chris--so you're a free man. Once again, we are saved by those noble and hip kitties.)

;)

Lol! You all have me in stitches! What a party. I say we all chip in to pay for a good cleaning of Chris's hot tub.

Wil, no more brownies for you. :)

Gosh, this was so much fun we'll have to start celebrating every 100 new members.

cinrolls.jpg

The lunas, ferrets and :kitties: all report having a fine time.

You will all soon be recieving your personalized copies of the videos.

Back