Fictionalize Yourself

Seems that the manager ticked off an adult bear (sometimes I wonder if the guy has two functioning brain cells in his head.) Heck, I left a message on his voice mail telling him that I wasn't going to be home the entire afternoon, he should've listened to it.) Well, if he dislikes the fact that I reside with so many :kitty:s, he'll really enjoy the Kodiak bear...

Nora is finishing off the duck breast that I cooked for him (I would've given him tuna, but there's a little ado about food poisoning linked to tuna, so that's temporarily off-limits here unless it comes in a tin.)

We're having chocolate chocolate chip pancakes with a strawberry-banana topping (an experiment courtesy of Alberto, Kei and Suoh.) They're made with soy milk instead of regular milk (as I said, an experiment) since they heard about my pumpkin pies made with soy milk instead of evaporated milk (I made the second one for my late mother after the doctors figured out that she was lactose intolerant.) I hope it goes well for them (I don't want to have to throw away food if I don't need to.) I might give Yuki and Nora tongue instead while the majority of the :kitty:s are getting their usual crunchies (those two are spoiled rotten, I guess.)

Roy came in yesterday with news that another neighbor's moving out (unfortunately, she's one of the tolerable ones.) Everybody's volunteering to help her as much as they can, which was gratefully accepted, especially since she has to use a cane to walk. The kids are making farewell stuff to give to her so her new place would be a bit nicer in their opinions.

Oops, gotta go. "The Prince" (Nora) is demanding more duck. :rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine)

Tesshio's got extra duties, although they aren't more trouble for him. He's keeping our community out of danger from two diseases, the main one being whooping cough (it's for Belinda's sake as well as for several older members of "the clan".) You see, there have been at least 17 confirmed cases of whooping cough since 19, April of this year, and Belinda could die due to her stroke as can several of the elder members of our community.

Oh, and the second disease?

Rubella, courtesy of a taxi driver (although none of us personally rode in his taxi [he was a "cash only" driver, and we don't use them due to not having the cash to splurge].) Anyway, I found out about the situation with the driver because someone claiming to be Wren rode in his taxi (Wren needs a taxi about as much as most of you need to borrow a buddy's computer to log in here.) If he doesn't take a bus, he flies, literally.

The new members of "the clan" had some excitement earlier (the guy from 107 burst in, half plowed, and encountered the bear who was sleeping by the door.) I don't know how things worked out, but one just doesn't wake a sleeping bear if one knows what's good for them. I was lucky that I had some cedar-plank salmon, which I willingly gave the hungry animal. Next time, I'm giving him a salmon burger or two along with fresh berries.

Oh, and we're gearing up for our "block party season" and the snow spirits are getting ready to migrate to Antarctica (crazy spirits.) Several of the singers are updating their repertoire (looking through different YouTube videos as well as listening to the radio.)

Sakuya's gotten a new notebook from the guy he befriended via the Breast Cancer Awareness chat (it has a :kitty: and a pink ribbon on it.) The kid's doing fine, still in remission, and is keeping everybody up-to-date on his case (and he's also telling Sakuya about his [lack of a] love life, which the lead singer of Lucifer can empathize with.)

Oops, gotta go. Another situation with the guy from 107, and it looks like he's going right for our bear again. :rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
I had to explain something to "the clan" earlier today which, unfortunately, :mad: them off royally (and not just Chagum [the Prince] and Nora ["The Prince"].)

What got under their skins this time? you ask?

A guy disappeared back in 2010 after he was charged with fraud and a few other crimes related to a fictional Navy Veterans charity scam, including identity theft (the guy used the legitimate identity of a respectable member of [I believe] the Choctaw Nation) taking with him roughly $100,000 in cash. He was recently arrested in Oregon with some of the cash on him and extradited to Ohio (Florida also wants to "have a chat" with him for the same shite)

The fact that everybody is involved in fundraising for legitimate charities and several are veterans in their own "universes" was like rubbing salt into open wounds. I had to let them all know that the money we raise goes to legitimate causes and that they can easily look up how the money is used and where every penny goes. Roy wants to have a barbecue with the guy as the "guest of honor" (read: entree.) I told him that that's a bit overkill in the eyes of US law and to just concentrate on the fundraisers we are directly involved with.

What didn't help was the fact that I watched a broadcast about a woman who was arrested in the state of Washington for child abuse (or some similar crime) after she admitted to putting bleach into her 14-month-old's eyes (the little girl is permanently blind in her right eye and may be permanently blind in her left eye.) Yuki's wife was beside herself with rage when she heard about the case ("How can any mother do that to her own baby!?") Anyway, the little girl's father was given full custody of her and the mother has a permanent injunction against her.

Anyway, I was lucky to find a broadcast about the Prison Pet Partnership Program (again Washington state.) I still can't believe our "beloved" governor isn't interested in trying something like that here. I mean, in the past six years of the program, every woman who was in the program that was released from prison got a job working with animals, bringing in legitimate income and paying taxes! Nora complained that it was easy to work with dogs since they weren't as smart as :kitty:s (his words, not necessarily mine.)

Tovarish, Chii, Dunhill, Dragon's Wing, Tiger Lily and Softened Tiger are onto Nora (he's learning how to evade several open-paw swipes coming from multiple directions at the same time. Yuki's enjoying his companion's trials and tribulations with sadistic glee (much to the black :kitty:'s dismay.)

Oops, gotta go. :kitty: Wars. :rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
Most of us had an interesting/"interesting" outing to a community garden project/market (the cyborgs and Daiba stayed behind [the cyborgs due to the farm animals, Daiba for rather obvious reasons].) The tour was rather nice except for a few of the "outsiders" we were with (one was especially annoying, to the point that I had to talk several of the "clan" out of killing him before, during or after the outing while I was keeping myself from strangling him.)

Balsa and Suoh asked one of the workers at the market about getting some fresh fish delivered later after Mr. PitA asked about getting some dressed fish (after he kept pestering the lady about whether the fish were kosher [she didn't know, which is understandable since the majority of their clients don't care or it doesn't pertain to them].)

Anyway, right in the middle of PitA asking if their eggs were vegan organic, a nice interruption occurred: an attempted kidnapping and armed robbery of the shop by the estranged boyfriend (or was he her estranged husband? :confused:) of one of the workers, along with a few of his pals. It was a good thing that Shigure always carries as does Ryuuji (Ryuuji because his right forearm is a fooking gun when he wants it to be.) Shigure divvied up her shuriken and other thrown weapons among the hunters (they appreciated that) before they went into their "battle mode".

Seishiro started casting as Clare's eyes turned yellow. The poor tour guide and the poor founder of the garden program found themselves witnessing a minor massacre (and not of the "clan" members,) the only pretty things remaining after Seishiro finished casting were piles of sakura petals dancing in the breeze. Subaru talked Seishiro "down", out of his self-inflicted trance, before he could start casting on Mr. PitA (everybody wanted him gone, too, but that would've caused trouble.)

I treated everybody to fresh bicolor corn and fresh oyster mushrooms ("But oyster mushrooms aren't kosher! They're oysters!" - Mr. PitA) as well as Italian sodas (Alberto appreciated that.) Anyway, we should be receiving a shipment of live fish soon, so I'd better get going (have to set up something to keep them in until ready to use.)

Oops, gotta go, Seishiro's doing some calculating, and I'm afraid to ask.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

We had some fun with the people at the radio station we usually listen to. You see, the Children's Miracle Network's primary fundraiser is this Thursday and Friday, and everybody's participating in our personal fundraiser starting Thursday and ending Sunday. Anyway, Emba was the one to call the station and he spoke directly with the sassy secretary. She passed along the message in her rather "interesting" way (had pretty much everybody laughing, including the actor/comedian who popped in for a visit.)

We're leaving Mad Dog Majima behind so that he doesn't get taken to the "funny farm", but his underlings will keep him company. I assigned all of them to communication center security detail, telling them that if anybody other than those with the proper credentials tries to get in, have fun. Daiba doesn't leave his "cave" (which we're using as the comm center) so that's one person we don't have to worry about crossing Majima's path.

The snow spirits are returning for the event, selling the frozen treats (as usual.) I let them know that we're going to treat them to Freezies almost as soon as they arrive (they get a frozen drink, some of the money goes to the CMN, everybody wins!) They're bringing in some "exotic" frozen treats to sell, too (they discovered them on their travels and thought it might be interesting to see if they're a "hit" or a "miss".)

Oh, the newest group are going to be there, too (hopefully nobody panics when they see the bear.) I hope Emba told our sorta hosts about them and about Keith.

Oops, gotta go. Angry bear chasing after stupid neighbor. Seishiro, Ryoutou, could you help me with this, please? Thanks.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

In all my years on interfaith, I never came in here... hahaha. I've properly missed out. Kudos to Phyllis. I read the early stuff, and the late stuff, but I missed out a bit in the middle -- too much for me to read, man! But hey... I like playing. So am entering the fray...

Nobody ever realises. But I do hide it well -- it's the training, I suppose. And good training it was -- I'm so deep in trench that even I've forgotten who I am, beyond me being nobody, and simply existing, invisible. I straddle two distinct and seperate realities that merge, occasionally, like the twin thralls of blue-yellow smoke ascending from my fingertips. The Me, and the Not-Me, entwined in a reality that is not. This, me, it, doesn't exist. Or so they say. It exists. Believe me, if it didn't, I wouldn't be here. There would be no here. But I have to pretend there is none, that I am not here, that I am nobody, because if they knew I was here, and that I exist, I'd have to die.

I felt sorry for everybody today.

"Why?" you ask?

We had our game day today, and I kinda threw everybody a curve ball. We were playing a kinda home-brew game with Tyler and America running it. My character (who is a bit paranoid) blurted out her inner mantra just before she transformed. Both Tyler and America had to cut there because they couldn't stop laughing (Tyler had to excuse himself to visit the loo he was laughing so hard.) Ditto pretty much everybody who heard either my in-character statement or one of the translations.

"What's her mantra?" you ask?

"All authority figures are liars."

I told you she's a paranoid little sh!t. Sowing the seeds of discord and revolution just before vanishing from her bondage. They're going to have to postpone our combat round until everybody can get together again (one of the other players is going to have trouble coming for about a couple of weeks, she doesn't like either flying or traveling by wanzer) and both Ty and America need to completely rethink the entire combat round.

Several of the guys provided our "gamer chow", much to our hosts' chagrin and dismay (they didn't figure in the Weight Watchers points for the stuff provided today, which screwed up their week allotment [they start their "week" on Tuesday, so you can kinda see their difficulty].)

While we were waiting for a ride home, I came across something that caught the fancy of everybody there: a Canadian man paid the balance on his student loans in cash, which was somewhere around $119K (he did it as a joke, but the people at the banks didn't find it that funny.)

Anyway, after our session, we went to an interesting shop near our apartment complex that sells Eastern items. We asked a few questions and the owners told us about another shop on the south side of town that they recommend looking at for individual tea sets and other Oriental items. We might go to take a look at them either next week or the week after. I have a feeling that the "clan" is going to be hanging out at said shop (the one near us, I mean) in the foreseeable future.

Oops, gotta go. Sounds like some of the "clan" have decided to take up my character's mantra to create even more discord in my complex. *headdesk*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

The guys are winding down, getting ready for tomorrow's "festival". Emba was a hit as was Kuma (they walked around a bit together, Kuma allowing Emba to ride him now and then.) The sassy secretary/receptionist made a few comments about said spectacle that practically brought the house down. She even got the one actor/comedian practically floored.

The "clan" took different photos/videos since roughly either 5.30 or 6.00 am, starting with Emba's opening conch shell greeting (which Daiba sent to the radio station to pass along to anybody interested.) Daiba's been keeping up a livestream of the different performances along with photos of several of the guys (Takaba's received several death threats from some of the people he'd photographed, and Asami has "punished" Takaba for his "transgressions". :D)

Nora and Yuki made a few rounds of the hospital along with veterans of the :kitty: delegation (their innate curiosity got the better of them, I guess.) Nora got several humans laughing when he "redirected" someone's breakfast to both Yuki's and his stomachs. Luckily there wasn't anything that they couldn't eat in the absconded meal, but Nora's gonna be on a leash from now on (he doesn't like that one bit.)

Almost everybody's going back tomorrow (the snow spirits are sleeping with the air conditioner on the coldest setting and blasting on high since they can't sleep in the vending trucks [sorry, guys].) We've also gotten a local gas station/convenience store to also pitch in with their Freezies drinks since they also donate a portion of their proceeds to the same charity.

They are replaying a story they broadcasted earlier today about a family who used Children's because of a suicide attempt, which the anonymous writer/"caller" had to call 911/999 (it was the first time anybody had presented such a story for the marathon.) It threw several of the "clan" for a loop each time it was broadcast since it is such a horrific thing to do to just take a handful of over-the-counter pills just because you were curious about how it was to die. One just has to ask a shinigami. Oh, well.

Ah, gotta go. There's a message saying that I'm going to be doing my stint and I'm not allowed to back out unless I have to go to either the hospital or the morgue.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Akiyama Shun had a guest for lunch and he completely snubbed another person all within five minutes. The snubbed person was a politician who wanted a photo op with the loan shark for the GOP candidates (even had a photographer with him [Asami had fun with said photographer since he doesn't like having his picture taken, ruining several rolls of film and a few memory sticks].)

The guest was a homeless man who donated a five dollar bill that he had just gotten for his lunch, so Shun basically told him that, if he (the homeless man) was hungry, Shun would be more than happy to share not only lunch, but supper. When the politician heard what Shun said, she threw a fit, then found herself facing Ryuuji, Suoh, Kei, Kenpachi, Kensei, and Shuuhei while Clare wove her way toward the confrontation. Kei informed the woman that nobody in our community could vote and our fundraisers are all apolitical so she can either leave quietly or make things interesting for several innocent bystanders.

After lunch, a little boy, roughly 4 years old, made his way to the frozen treats truck with his father. From what one of the snow spirits said, he saw the Cool Dogs treats and wanted one. The spirit showed the boy's father the box that the treats came in but couldn't understand why the man insisted on it (the family's Jewish, and the man wanted to make sure that the treat was kosher.) The family returned later for the cake and ice cream treat, which was welcome. The boy got at least half of the "clan" laughing at his antics (we had the radiothon simulcasted and we caught the boy's interview with the deejays.) He (the kid) could've given the secretary/receptionist a run for her money in sass.

Speaking of the secretary/receptionist, she popped over. She started singing It's Raining Men (I think it was originally cut by The Weather Girls) in an area where she could be heard by the most guys from the "clan". Luckily, Emba wore a leather vest and snug jeans that emphasized his healthy physique or we would've had a major situation. Poor Nova zipped his hood shut (one problem with redheads: they show their embarrassment quite easily.) He finally was able to eat his lunch (how, I have no idea.)

We're gonna keep up with our fundraiser until Monday night (popular demand) and we're having poor Emba "run" the check over to the station Tuesday after it's cut at the bank (better than risking either an armed robbery or a strong-arm robbery, especially if carrying cash.)

Oops, gotta go. The :kitty:s are getting restless, and I think we might be in for a series of storms.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Last edited:
Most of the "clan" are :mad: with the people at my primary clinic because somebody there didn't call in one of my prescriptions (I found out when I went to pick up my medication and the pharmacist couldn't find either the filled scrip or the order.) It was for my metformiin (luckily, I have enough until Tuesday, but several of the guys will have a nice "chat" with the staff if they don't get the scrip called in asap [Asami's loading his favorite Glock as we "speak" and Shigure's sharpening her weapons].)

I treated the "clan" to fresh yellow watermelon (the weather is quite hot [mid 90s] and humid, so I thought something cool and with quite a bit of naturally occurring water would be welcome.) Asami enjoyed two slices which he wouldn't have with red watermelon ("Too sweet.") We set up several stations to let those who needed to sit/lie down and cool off (Yogi took advantage of the stations quite frequently (I guess he learned from experience. *shrug*)

I had to turn off a particular program that I usually have on because it was quite upsetting to say the least. It was all about a young man from Guatemala who finds out that he was closely connected to a massacre where only three villagers were left alive around 30 years ago (the descriptions of the atrocities committed were rather graphic) and I didn't want to listen to it again. Many of the surviving members of the army unit directly involved have been brought to trial and the Guatemalan government is going after others, including those who were in power back then.

Anyway, changing the subject here back to much pleasanter things, everybody had fun today at the fundraiser. Hell, even Nora the Neko enjoyed himself on the multi-level jungle gym, exploring each level thoroughly before going to the next one. The animals had gooshy food today (extra water supply) which they didn't mind at all. Even Nora and Yuki "acquiesced" to Friskies Buffet tinned food.

Oops, gotta go. Nora's "lording" over a couple of the queens, and it looks like fur'll be flying soon. :rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Surges of...
Dashes of...

Being of...

spectrum of color,
gyrating about,
pulsing, glowing,
firm yet flowing,
light yet sooo very heavy,
even and fair,
embracing,
caring, and formidable by nature...

What am I?

HEART!!
;)

Love more, and give plenty.
Life will always repay in various ways for it.
Be open-hearted, minded and spirited.
If only we all can take this step together,
life wouldn't be a strange place.... just a loving place.

~Namaste~
but this is not my fiction, it's my reality.

Everybody's pretty much draped over whatever they can find (some will wake up stiff or with sore backs because of their positions.) Most of the humanoids stood outside in the storm earlier this evening, soaking in the cooling rain (they wouldn't let me out because of one of my "To Do" items for tomorrow: call the doctor and make sure they send in an order for a refill, and they want me to get it done before I go to my appointment tomorrow.)

Earlier today, the guys treated me to a special outing (it was mostly those who have a bit of a "sweet tooth" who enjoyed it more): a chocolate festival. If it was ediible (a must) and had chocolate as an ingredient or had a chocolate flavor, they served it. There was so much chocolate there that I wasn't sure if some of the members here would've gotten sick of chocolate, including seattlegal.

Oops, gotta go. :kitty: Wars, Part 2, starring Nora the Neko and the rest of the :kitty: delegation. Nova, could you help here?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Nora's in the doghouse (yeah, :kitty:s can be in the doghouse) and Ryoutou's the one who put him there.

"What did he do?" you ask?

He stole Ryoutou's lunch and the doctor likes to add lots of onions and garlic, which are poisonous to :kitty:s. Right now, Ryoutou's forcefeeding the black :kitty: drugs to counteract the effects. Luckily, Tovarish wasn't caught with his watermelon (she was a bit sneakier.) Well, she got some cool water out of the deal, too.

Kuma's gonna like where we're going Wednesday (Farmers Market Season!) It started Saturday, but we stayed home due to the weather. Add to that the fact he is a bear, and you can see the trouble. The entertainers are ready, which will cause no end of embarrassment to the ones scheduled...

Oops, it's time for Nora's pills, and there's a :kitty: vs. vet fight going on (and it looks like Ryoutou's winning.) Ryoutou, next time, use unseasoned lamb meatballs. He'll take them easily. :rolleyes: Uh oh, here comes the thermometer and the needle. :rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Kuma was very helpful yesterday during the election when several dyed-in-the-wool Walker supporters got a bit "enthusiastic" in their backing. That is, until they came face-to-face with a rather protective/miffed bear (Note to self: never go anywhere without Kuma until everything blows over.) Heck, the only person to draw a gun was shaking so badly that he dropped it.

The hunters were accosted as well, and there were several Republican supporters who found themselves in the emergency room due to poisonings (hey, they pricked themselves, they weren't "shot" with poisoned darts!)

All of this BS makes me wonder what would happen if all five candidates for the top positions in the state were to end up deceased (relax, I wouldn't kill them, nor would any of the "clan", but I'm just being a bit :kitty:ish with my curiosity.)

I'm heading off to join the :kitty:s and the rest of the "clan", but I thought a few of you might want to have a quick update on yesterday's BS. Yes, Tovarish, I'm coming.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I thought I'd just take a a bit of time out of the (American) Fathers Day gala to update what's going on in the "clan". Maes received several homemade presents from some of the orphans that came with RED's vets (they adopted him, not vice versa.) He started crying, realizing that they were giving him another chance to be a father since he lost his in his universe's war. Emba and Yuuen both received presents from their brood (Emba got a new atl-atl and Yuuen got a new and bigger embroidered gathering sack.)

We are going to go to the beach later, kites in tow, for the main celebration followed by a trip to the pool for some swimming and to cool down (it's in the mid- to upper 80s here.) We have special permission to use the pool when they aren't using it for classes.

Oh, and Nora's in the doghouse (yes, :kitty:s can be in the doghouse) for trying to abscond with some pheasant sticks (Kuma grabbed him before success [it was quite interesting seeing a grown :kitty: dangling from the scruff of the neck by a grown bear's maw].) We're going to keep the errant :kitty: on a leash at all times when outside, especially around Farmers Markets.

Ah, Suoh's just come to let me know that the fish boil's about to start and Ray's itching to start the fires, so I need to get the sour cherry sorbet finished up.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Almost everybody's asleep after some excitement today. First, there was the five-alarm fire downtown. Yes, you read this right; a five-alarm fire downtown. Luckily only one firefighter was injured, and it wasn't a major injury, plus the building apparently was abandoned so nobody was inside as far as anybody knows. Still, it was first spotted at 0800 local time and finally was out at roughly 1600 local time. One of the walls collapsed during the blaze, so the place is rather distinctive now.

Then there was the other type of firefight (good thing I had the guys who pack leave their guns behind, or they might've joined in and the casualty count would've been a bit higher, especially if Asami got ticked off [he shoots first, interrogates the bodies later].)

We also found out that several people we know are going to be in town starting next week. Yes, Summerfest starts next week, and several of the acts that are coming are well acquainted with the "veterans" (including Alice Cooper, who is scheduled to be here sometime during the second week of the festival [I can't wait to introduce him to the "hunters"].) The choreographers are working on new routines for this year's performers, which also includes Kool and the Gang (so there might be some disco and/or funk routines mixed in.)

Uh oh. Another firefight and Asami's loading his favorite Glock. Gotta go before there're additional casualties.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

I've finally gotten the guys calmed down.

"What happened?" you ask?

I made the mistake of explaining the Sandusky trial with them. I'm just d@mn grateful we don't live in Pennsylvania right now and that Nova hasn't visited that state, either (he might've wormholed a path for the more "interesting" members of the "clan" to express their displeasure, and they would've left nothing to sentence or bury, just a blood spot.)

The "entertainment" at the farmers market was upstaged (again) by our guys and it got rather interesting when they (the scheduled entertainers) pitched a fit and they were overruled by the vendors, the customers, the college students across the street and the high school students across the other street.

The mushroom vendor, the pheasant vendor and the apple vendor were bought out by the "clan" (they got to go home early, before the temperature got too hot.) Three vendors and several customers collapsed due to heat exhaustion (luckily the physicians from my guys stepped in until the victims could be transported to a hospital.) Kei and Suoh kept an eye on Belinda and me, and had packed several fruit salads and bottles of frozen water, making sure we stayed both cool and hydrated. Suoh also kept an eye on Shouko (he's so "big brother" to her that, if/when she starts dating, I pity all the guys who try anything with her.)

Oops, gotta run. Seems that the Sandusky thing's come up again, and that's not good with all the guys who either "pack" or are extremely proficient in deadly martial arts.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Wren and Mieu have to appear in court for a preliminary. Seems Wren tore off a car door and Mieu carved another car's door (whodda thought that a combination of a force claw and a laser claw could do so much damage to a mundane car? :confused:). Just because there was a child in the first vehicle and a couple of dogs in the second one apparently does not excuse the destruction of property, especially when there's a heat and ozone advisory in effect. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the child ended up going to Children's Hospital after a side trip to Circus's ship (tyke had to get preliminary treatment for heat stroke before arriving at the hospital, otherwise he would've been another casualty of the weather here in the US.)

Ryougo (one of the wanzer pilots) encountered one of the radio personalities walking on the side of the road, pushing his motorcycle and gave him a lift (latched the out-of-commission motorcycle in the spare equipment bay) and got him to the station just a tad late, but in one piece. Turned out that the bike's clutch went. Literally. It's somewhere on the side of the highway (hopefully.)

Speaking of the radio station, they introduced their newest feature: Heat Tracker Trackers. We called in and added each of our two cents (Ryoutou was the funniest with his quip, "We held a vote and we're moving in temporarily with our snow spirit delegation. In Antarctica.")

Ah, gotta go. A few neighbors are getting in some of the "clan"'s faces and won't back off, and the guys aren't in any mood for their bollocks.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

One of the neighbors succumbed to the heat (his funeral rites are going to be Monday.) The "clan" was lucky in that we got a brand new air conditioner last Tuesday and that several of the members of the 11th are going to spend their time in the deceased's apartment, freeing up space here.

We spent Monday night split between Tyler and America's apartment and another human-from-this-plane-of-existence's house (it was in the triple digits inside my apartment, so it was decided that nobody was to stay here.) I can't wait to find out how the other hosts enjoyed taking care of so many of us and how their guests behaved. Anyway, as a thank you for putting up with us, I'm treating our mutual hosts to fresh exotic melons.

Oh, and we participated in another relatively new feature on the radio station: Random Rants. One of the other ranters really put the weather into perspective since he works at a foundry melting the metals. Most of the people ranting about the weather at least have air conditioners going.

Ah, gotta go and start making dinner. The "natives" are getting restless. :rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back