Allowing child molesters in church?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMMFAO you don't care about any sorry's you don't want my Tesco's £5.00 gift card(lol) Then what do you want?

Just to highlight the great evil that has come of british imperialism , and the millions of innocents who have died.

Also, I am white.... In your opinon, should I, me personaly, send letters of apologies to Africa? And compensation... For the slave trade and discrimination the white people laid upon the blacks? Would you say, that I should do that?

Why not ! As Jesus himself said, " What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? " .

You can apologize if you want, for the atrocities which your ancestors have done, not very long back.

But it won't help us, or the blacks, only you.

I didn't do anything though... Why should I apologise? My hands are clean.

So you just wished to highlight those who have died? And what does that do?

Are you going go on to the vikings, saxons, nazi's, the romans, the greeks the Spanish? French? and just highlight all violence that has happened? Or just British Empire? Just seeing if this is going to be a big history lesson.. Cause I'd like to be around when you bring up the greeks I find that fascinating.....

I didn't do anything though... Why should I apologise? My hands are clean.

So you just wished to highlight those who have died? And what does that do?

Are you going go on to the vikings, saxons, nazi's, the romans, the greeks the Spanish? French? and just highlight all violence that has happened? Or just British Empire? Just seeing if this is going to be a big history lesson.. Cause I'd like to be around when you bring up the greeks I find that fascinating.....

Well, I don't know much of the vikings, but I indeed have given a lot of "compliments " to the nazis in other forums and to other people. In fact I am looking for a duel with a neo-nazi. I put one of them down in an another forum, and my lust is not yet satisfied. Unfortunately most of the posts I give in pro-nazi forums are conveniently removed and all the guys seem to be scared of the Indian. I think perhaps, they remember how Bose humiliated Hitler.

Niranjan,

Scared of the Indian? Is that what you would like? Is that your masturbatory fantasy? You reveal yourself ever more to be a very little dung heap of a man with a mountain for an ego.

I think most just let you get on with your rant and then simply remove it.... :) what is there to be afraid of? You are some stranger with no power to harm them... simply texting on a website..... What is there to be afraid of?

Oh , they have a lot to be scared of me.

Niranjan,

Scared of the Indian? Is that what you would like?.

For them, and other perpetrators, not for the noble.
Is that your masturbatory fantasy?

Well, and what does masturbation has to do with neo-nazism, of course unless it is about some hot neo-nazi chick.

You reveal yourself ever more to be a very little dung heap of a man with a mountain for an ego.

I disagree with the former , and agree with the later.

lol... That could be not that far from the truth.. Many that come here and are welcomed with open arms... Turn on us... But wait... Our evil Empire doesn't welcome others with open arms!! we "Britishers" are 100% EBIL!

Indians have settled in Britain and they are now a very rich and well-educated class in Britain. The Indians and the Buddhist chinese consistently outperform the whites in education . There are many multi-millionaires in the community. In fact the richest man in Britain is an Indian, Mittal.

And I know for a fact that he has a few strings in the Labour party. Maybe Blairs resignation has something to do with him.

So!! WTF is your argument again?? You admit we help to make Indians wealthy and succesful... We could of just told them to %$& off... But we didn't did we? But I guess you can ignore all the good things... Well kinda ignore them you mention them but won't accept it is my country that put those people where they are... Without us they would be nothing... :)

And did I ask you to be scared of me, matey.

Don't call me matey please.. I am not your friend.

No you didn't ask me to fear you, but you ignored my freaking question... Is that what you are about then fear?

Oh , they have a lot to be scared of me.

rflmao.... ooooo you must impress yourself so much standing in front of your mirror stroking your scar.

Are we allowed to take a poll for the most egotistical fool to ever post on CR?

And did I ask you to be scared of me, matey.

I will say one LAST thing... Then I will help this end by not replying again...

You admit MY country makes your people rich and live well..... Or maybe not all rich but they live freaking well...

You also admit THEIR countires do not... Who needs to apologise? Who needs to change? Who has a freaking problem their country or our country? Just leave you with that....

So!! WTF is your argument again?? You admit we help to make Indians wealthy and succesful...

And where did I admit that. Indians became rich and successful, because of their own work ethics and education, not because the whites gave them money or something.

We could of just told them to %$& off... But we didn't did we?

Well,many britishers like Haldane became Indian. We could have told them to
%$& off... But we didn't did we?

Without us they would be nothing... :)

And without us, you would have been in the Dark Ages as well.

Don't call me matey please.. I am not your friend.

Well, you were the one who addressed me like that in the thread "Satan is winning." Now what happened.

No you didn't ask me to fear you, but you ignored my freaking question... Is that what you are about then fear?

You mean to say I am fear ! Thanks .

rflmao.... ooooo you must impress yourself so much standing in front of your mirror stroking your scar.

Are we allowed to take a poll for the most egotistical fool to ever post on CR?

Well, do you need my permission for that, my pal. You show your "intelligence" again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back