Good movies on Religion

I think Matrix has a spiritual element in it.

Joan of Arc.

Rambo 3 . Before I am attacked for this, I must say Rambos tryst with buddhism and the buddhist monastery was cute. The chaotic and restless warrior Rambo and the Buddha , the apostle of non-violence and compassion, coming together. What an irony!

Incidentally Siddhartha was an accomplished martial artist himself and belonged to the warrior caste.

I think Matrix has a spiritual element in it.

Rambo 3 . Before I am attacked for this, I must say Rambos tryst with buddhism and the buddhist monastery was cute. The chaotic and restless warrior Rambo and the Buddha , the apostle of non-violence and compassion, coming together. What an irony!

I agree the Matrix has spiritual elements.

As for rambo, and Sylvester's trip to Australia the weekend past....do you think anabolic steroids useful in seeking spirtual enlightenment?

I agree the Matrix has spiritual elements.

As for rambo, and Sylvester's trip to Australia the weekend past....do you think anabolic steroids useful in seeking spirtual enlightenment?

And what does Rambo the character and film has to do with Stallone , who just acted the role!

Stallone indeed has a soft corner for the Buddha, and has stated that he wish to be buried with a buddhist saffron headband. I read it somewhere.

And as for the anabolic steroids , he himself has apologized for it publicly, and it has nothing to do with spiritual enlightenment.

Drugs will not help in the pursuit of enlightenment as stated by Meher Baba, the Indian enlightened master and vedantist.

Hahaha....................Cool.

They all have religious ties... And apart from The Passion and Life of Brian.(Which were already listed.) They are the only "religious" movies I have.

King Xerxes marries Queen Esther and saves the Jews :)

Xerxes doesn't save the Jews.... Well, not in this movie. ;\

They all have religious ties... And apart from The Passion and Life of Brian.(Which were already listed.) They are the only "religious" movies I have.

Of course they have religious ties, in a diabolical and sick way. Though I am not saying you are sick.

How is it sick? It takes on the concept that man can clone... Wait... I got the wrong arnie film here....... End of days.. End of days... *thinks* OOH Yeah... I guess to some it could be sick.. I meant Sixth day? Where man has the ability to clone... lol my bad ;)

And what does Rambo the character and film has to do with Stallone , who just acted the role!

Stallone indeed has a soft corner for the Buddha, and has stated that he wish to be buried with a buddhist saffron headband. I read it somewhere.

And as for the anabolic steroids , he himself has apologized for it publicly, and it has nothing to do with spiritual enlightenment.

Drugs will not help in the pursuit of enlightenment as stated by Meher Baba, the Indian enlightened master and vedantist.

Ohhhhh he said sorry for being a fake!! Thats ok then. Wonder where else in life he is a fake?

I have a few:....Godspell, Jesus Christ Superstar
(I liked the soundtracks of the latter two, but was rather perturbed when someone pointed out that neither one of these films featured the Resurrection.:confused: :( )
Perturbed that someone pointed out, that you didn't notice, or that it wasn't included? You put them on the list so you still recommend them now...and evidently you really liked them before it was pointed out...

I think he was a fake when he said that he was as chaste as the virgin mary.
Have you seen footage of him lately? If so do you agree that he has that "fried manic" look of those gone over the edge of sanity on steroids?

Have you seen footage of him lately? If so do you agree that he has that "fried manic" look of those gone over the edge of sanity on steroids?

Well, he is 60 years old, he may be not as goodlooking as he used to be. There is no need to blame steroids on it. And he is doing pretty well, with his latest film Rocky 6.

Even Schwarzenegger had admitted to using steroids. And he is the governor, elected the second time. There is no problem with him as well.

I think you are jealous of the fact that women are attracted to them, and not to you.

Well, he is 60 years old, he may be not as goodlooking as he used to be. There is no need to blame steroids on it. And he is doing pretty well, with his latest film Rocky 6.

Even Schwarzenegger had admitted to using steroids. And he is the governor, elected the second time. There is no problem with him as well.

I think you are jealous of the fact that women are attracted to them, and not to you.
Ok niranjan u self-important fool, you wanna trade insults go ahead. Maybe the reason you so keen on Rocky and Rambo is because you associate with this 1 against the world idea. You think yourself superior in ever aspect based on your threads on these forums. But truth is your an irrelevant little jumped up fool with a keyboard. So go on....say what you like. You can only think you know who I am. But you reveal yourself with every word. So keep your head firmly stuck right up your own arse where it seems so very very comfortable.

TE

Ok niranjan u self-important fool, you wanna trade insults go ahead. Maybe the reason you so keen on Rocky and Rambo is because you associate with this 1 against the world idea. You think yourself superior in ever aspect based on your threads on these forums. But truth is your an irrelevant little jumped up fool with a keyboard. So go on....say what you like. You can only think you know who I am. But you reveal yourself with every word. So keep your head firmly stuck right up your own arse where it seems so very very comfortable.

TE

WELL ,IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT , DON'T DISH IT. YOU THOUGHT I WILL LET YOU GO JUST LIKE THAT AFTER INSULTING MY CHILDHOOD FILM HEROES.

WELL ,IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT , DON'T DISH IT. YOU THOUGHT I WILL LET YOU GO JUST LIKE THAT AFTER INSULTING MY CHILDHOOD FILM HEROES.
Awwww diddums... insuwlted poor wittle niranjans heroes. Get a life idiot.

News Flash
There maybe some truth in the statements of sports figures, "To my knowledge I never took steroids". It has been recently discovered that steroids are not only found in over the counter opthmalmic medicines but many prescriptions for pets and humans that don't mention anabolic steroids on their labels. In addition these can be absorbed through the skin in handling these medications. To add fuel to this fire since 1985 most beige/tan keyboards are made from plastics which contain ingredients which are found in steroids....could 'roid rage have converted itself into keyboard rage/forum rage, whereby computer users make rash decisions and lash out at seemingly innocuous comments....story at 11
ever wonder how urban legends get started? me too.

LMAO Wil,my keyboard is black so I cant use that 1.

But keyboard rage is futile. So best I just ignore the self-imortant loop-tape.

Back