Good movies on Religion

lol... Funny as it is... I think he has a point... He said one small freaking joke, and that other guy, forget who, threw a ton of insults at him which I think was uncalled for...... He made one slight joke and the other person deemed it acceptable to get personal.......

Was me :) And it was not the one. Its a series on different threads over the past week. If he 'was joking' I would have laughed. But he was not. So I told him what I thot and that will be my final words to him. I can take a bit of poking and a bit of shoving and will poke and shove back and go with the banter. But when someone takes themselves so seriously I have little tolerance, make it clear what I think and disengage for good. Maybe that makes me flawed in a petty way. Well we all have our faults.

TE

Was me :) And it was not the one. Its a series on different threads over the past week. If he 'was joking' I would have laughed. But he was not. So I told him what I thot and that will be my final words to him. I can take a bit of poking and a bit of shoving and will poke and shove back and go with the banter. But when someone takes themselves so seriously I have little tolerance, make it clear what I think and disengage for good. Maybe that makes me flawed in a petty way. Well we all have our faults.

TE

I think you were pissed off by the last post I gave to you in the thread " Allowing child molesters in church."

Sorry about that , pal, but it is the blunt reality.

Back